Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sub humiliation

Jump to newest

By *reespiritx OP   Couple
over a year ago

high peak

Does anyone have any realistic ideas to humiliate a male sub in private. I'm not talking about standing him naked in Trafalgar Sq , small, subtle and imaginative ideas? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evensnipeMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Make him wear no underpants but a pair of tights if at home or under his trousers if out and then he has to drink copious amounts of fluid but has to wait for permission to go to the toilet. When peeing he has to sit down and pee through the tights!

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Have him restrained to a chair or to a door and have to watch you while you entertain a bloke or lady.... he is not allowed to join in or touch himself but can clean up afterwards....extra points if he ejaculates with no helping hand from anyone

By *otForSoftiesWoman
over a year ago

The North / Party Hard Everywhere

"Does anyone have any realistic ideas to humiliate a male sub in private. I'm not talking about standing him naked in Trafalgar Sq , small, subtle and imaginative ideas? Xx"

What ideas have you come up with so far OP? What type of sub is he, what gets him off or want to experience, what boundaries does he want to push? Do he have any particular limits related to this area?

By *orn KinkyTV/TS
over a year ago

cardiff

Female clothing especially slutty underwear is usually a good starting point. Make him wear stockings suspenders and wear it in public before you play. At some point during the day demand he find somewhere to drop his trousers and send you a picture. All the better if he is at work all day or doing some mundane every day task. I remember years ago being made to wear stockings suspenders and a large butt plug whilst having lunch with a prospective new Domme. She made me go to the gents there and then and take a picture. Then to make sure she made me drop my trousers in the back of my works van in broad daylight. (Not in view of anyone though). She then made me get fully hard before saying she’d be in touch and just leaving me there. Very humiliating.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It depends on whether the two of you prefer verbal or physical humiliation.

One idea is that he's never allowed to have his eyes level or above yours making it necessary for him to either kneel or crawl in your presence.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it’s someone you are have sex with just lay there motionless while he his in you tell him he is useless and u wish you were with someone else.

Tell him u do not want his stuff up you that u want a real man push him off and say you will have to shoot it over me.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Does anyone have any realistic ideas to humiliate a male sub in private. I'm not talking about standing him naked in Trafalgar Sq , small, subtle and imaginative ideas? Xx"

Make him do the dishes clean the bathrooms vacuum the house sort out the garden clean the car go shopping and cook the dinner

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Google Mistress Scarlet's Blog and I am sure you'll find something useful.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Spend time with a Domme, then pass it on.

over a year ago

I dressed mine in panties and bra (he wasn't into crossdressing) tied him to the bed and blindfolded him. Then let another guy in who bent me over him and fucked me right on top of him...

over a year ago

You need to find out what makes him tick. What would seriously make him feel uncomfortable/ashamed?

I saw someone eat out of a bowl from the floor once. Pretty sure I had second hand humiliation

over a year ago

Butt plug under clothing in public, needs to be larger so walking is slightly unnatural. Will make sub highly aware of it back there and if anyone can see a bulge etc

over a year ago

A sub should not be allowed pleasure particularly sexual satisfaction. It is often thought that denying orgasm is a punishment. With a sub the reverse is true. At the begining of a session have your sub make himself cum then require him to dress in lingerie and subject him to any other torments you have in mind. He will not like it...You may even have to tie him. If he is straight....find a guy for him to suck off again after he has cum...enjoy!

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Smack their bottom and just leave it there.

Post new Message to Thread