Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Difficulty in being a single guy on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I've been on here for a wee while as a single guy. What I'm finding is that if you send a message to someone, generally it doesn't get a reply which is a bit frustrating as I spend a little time writing it. So is this just a common feature on here?? Can I do more to get a reply. Your thoughts please ladies and gents

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it’s common.

Yes there’s threads every day on this, so you’re not alone. That’s the problem for guys; there are so many of you and so few prey

over a year ago

I don't think there's a magic formula to getting replies. As long as you're respectful literate and include face pics that's all you can do. It's up to pure chance whether they see your message and fancy you enough to acknowledge you.

Keep your expectations low - most of your messages won't get replies.

over a year ago

i cant believe people spend all day scrolling through profiles and sending random messages

over a year ago

Honest here

if they have a profile and photos that make me smile its a big start and i would consider messaging them if they matched what i was looking for

veris arent the be all and end all. after all if you met someone in a pub would u ask for veris lol

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"i cant believe people spend all day scrolling through profiles and sending random messages"

No really you can.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Ok I've been on here for a wee while as a single guy. What I'm finding is that if you send a message to someone, generally it doesn't get a reply which is a bit frustrating as I spend a little time writing it. So is this just a common feature on here?? Can I do more to get a reply. Your thoughts please ladies and gents"

This post is longer than your profile bio... something to consider.

over a year ago

"Ok I've been on here for a wee while as a single guy. What I'm finding is that if you send a message to someone, generally it doesn't get a reply which is a bit frustrating as I spend a little time writing it. So is this just a common feature on here?? Can I do more to get a reply. Your thoughts please ladies and gents"

What sort of message are you sending???

over a year ago

Take photo from a better angle, loose the hair put some lotion on to make photo more attracitve. Or take a nice pink shirt with a pose

By *uietcountryboy69Man
over a year ago

nearby

A better solution might be for the men here to try and get more women to join the site. If the ratio was better then I'm sure we might not have as many messages unanswered .

By *wesomeSauce!Man
over a year ago

Brighton

"A better solution might be for the men here to try and get more women to join the site. If the ratio was better then I'm sure we might not have as many messages unanswered . "

Good idea. I'll stick some posters up at work. Totally fine in today's climate.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

You're profile bio is very short in my opinion. Put a little more effort into it and i'm sure you'll get more out. Don't make it long like mine though. Unless you wanna bore them into submission

By *OR THE WIFES PLEASUREMan
over a year ago

plymouth

Sorry but you can't do more to get a reply apart from being a single female that's a different story my wife and I are on here we have a couple profile no problems getting answers my wifes female profile day no more messages than she can handle and my male profile say no more hope that helps

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for your comments and feedback

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Yes it’s common.

Yes there’s threads every day on this, so you’re not alone. That’s the problem for guys; there are so many of you and so few prey "

Try putting a dress on

Post new Message to Thread