over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Well our other one got full so I'd thought I'd start a second one for us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Well our other one got full so I'd thought I'd start a second one for us "

Lets get the ball rolling. So girls. How do you choose your name. Ok mines pretty self explanatory however in also like to be called Josie. Or J for short original eh! Xxx

By *ebramacTV/TS
over a year ago

Toton

Mine is simply the name my parents would have given me had I been born a girl

By *iking67Man
over a year ago

BP Auckland

hi girls

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Mine is simply the name my parents would have given me had I been born a girl "

Well that’s cute. If my parents had given me a girls name it probably would have been Magdalena or something like that lol

By *illy_the_tv OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"Well our other one got full so I'd thought I'd start a second one for us

Lets get the ball rolling. So girls. How do you choose your name. Ok mines pretty self explanatory however in also like to be called Josie. Or J for short original eh! Xxx"

When I was younger it was Francesca as that's what my parents were going to call me if I was a girl, then it was Jenny as I knew a Jenny who was the best looking girl I've seen and wanted to replicate her and now as I'm older I decided to pick my own name for myself and I really liked Lilly, I think it suits me and it makes me sound innocent

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

TS/TV "Little Britain community and chat" part 2...

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Well our other one got full so I'd thought I'd start a second one for us

Lets get the ball rolling. So girls. How do you choose your name. Ok mines pretty self explanatory however in also like to be called Josie. Or J for short original eh! Xxx

When I was younger it was Francesca as that's what my parents were going to call me if I was a girl, then it was Jenny as I knew a Jenny who was the best looking girl I've seen and wanted to replicate her and now as I'm older I decided to pick my own name for myself and I really liked Lilly, I think it suits me and it makes me sound innocent "

It is a nice name. An innocent girl floating on a pond waiting for that prince to hop on. And as a boat passes by it curls up and takes her prince under water. Xxxx

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"TS/TV "Little Britain community and chat" part 2..."

Hi Mara. And may I say as a fan of your photo gallery I must commend you in your look and especially those poses. One day I would love to experience it all. Xxxxxxx

over a year ago

Aye, maybe sometime at the Attic swingers club in derby on one of their weekly Tranny days

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Aye, maybe sometime at the Attic swingers club in derby on one of their weekly Tranny days"

Yes indeed. Keep meaning to go thier do now I’ve an excuse xxxx

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

my name.. do you really need to ask.. ha ha..

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Yay..thanks Lilly.

I chose my name as I prefer oral.

By *ophieLouiseTV/TS
over a year ago

yorks

Hey girls

No real reason for my name, I just particularly like the name Sophie

over a year ago

There was some discussion on the previous thread about another website that purports to be a meeting place for the Trans community.

My advice to any one who would rather keep their 'T' side a secret would be to avoid it like the plague.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the website tracks not only the IP address of the device you are logging in from,but also the IP address of EVERY time you log in? Just let that sink in for a moment. You think Facebook is intrusive into your life? that's nothing.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the proprietor of that website knows your name,your address,your contact details? Fine if you don't feel you have anything to hide but,,,,not fine if you would rather keep yourself to yourself. You think you are 'in the closet'? think again.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the site owner and some of his team of minions can and do read your private mail? think you are 'in the closet?' Think again.

You may think I'm biased,you may not believe me but,,,ask yourself this. Why would someone like me be banned for life off a site like that? Why would they track me and know that it's me even if I try to log in on another PC,on a different WiFi network even from another country,,,why are they so paranoid about me,who am I to get them so worried? Could it be that I'm the former girlfriend of the site owner? The same site owner who collects information about all the members of his site to use that information for,,,,what exactly. Could it be that I know what I'm talking about?

Again I ask, do you really think you are in the closet? REALLY???

My advice to anyone who values their privacy or discretion would be to stay well the FK away from 'That Website'.

XXX

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"There was some discussion on the previous thread about another website that purports to be a meeting place for the Trans community.

My advice to any one who would rather keep their 'T' side a secret would be to avoid it like the plague.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the website tracks not only the IP address of the device you are logging in from,but also the IP address of EVERY time you log in? Just let that sink in for a moment. You think Facebook is intrusive into your life? that's nothing.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the proprietor of that website knows your name,your address,your contact details? Fine if you don't feel you have anything to hide but,,,,not fine if you would rather keep yourself to yourself. You think you are 'in the closet'? think again.

Would you feel comfortable knowing that the site owner and some of his team of minions can and do read your private mail? think you are 'in the closet?' Think again.

You may think I'm biased,you may not believe me but,,,ask yourself this. Why would someone like me be banned for life off a site like that? Why would they track me and know that it's me even if I try to log in on another PC,on a different WiFi network even from another country,,,why are they so paranoid about me,who am I to get them so worried? Could it be that I'm the former girlfriend of the site owner? The same site owner who collects information about all the members of his site to use that information for,,,,what exactly. Could it be that I know what I'm talking about?

My advice to anyone who values their privacy or discretion would be to stay well the FK away from 'That Website'.

XXX

"

That’s a lot to take in and while I’m digesting it. I think any of us who puts ourselves on the web in any form or guise is open to all sorts of situations. I for one don’t really care if my photos are spread live around the world which may I add some are. But I would take offence to anyone using my contact details without my persmission. Surely if proven any site that does this and where you have agreed a confidentiality agreement or do not pass my details on would be subject to some kind of legal action if the action could be proven.

over a year ago

"There was some discussion on the previous thread about another website that purports to be a meeting place for the Trans community.

XXX

That’s a lot to take in and while I’m digesting it. I think any of us who puts ourselves on the web in any form or guise is open to all sorts of situations. I for one don’t really care if my photos are spread live around the world which may I add some are. But I would take offence to anyone using my contact details without my persmission. Surely if proven any site that does this and where you have agreed a confidentiality agreement or do not pass my details on would be subject to some kind of legal action if the action could be proven. "

Confidentiality agreement??? Legal action??? against who exctly? Some secretive person (Based abroad,who has a lot more money for lawyers than you).?

Yeah,you might be successful but do you really want to chance it? When there are other,safer sites around.

I never heard of anyone saying that FAB is spying on you or planning to out you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 17:26:07]

over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Pretty much every website and app you download collect Information from your phone whether it be your contacts, GPS location, photos, etc. It's pretty standard practice now as they can sell that information onto as companies for targeted advertising

over a year ago

"Pretty much every website and app you download collect Information from your phone whether it be your contacts, GPS location, photos, etc. It's pretty standard practice now as they can sell that information onto as companies for targeted advertising"

Well,let's hope that's all they are doing.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 17:33:34]

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

XXX

"

being a former girlfriend of the site owner could it be your split with them was quite a nasty one and you now have a personal vendetta against them..?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 19:11:38]

over a year ago

XXX

being a former girlfriend of the site owner could it be your split with them was quite a nasty one and you now have a personal vendetta against them..? "

No,I don't think that has anything to do with anything.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

So anyway. Back to business girls

If you could would you and if so why, where and when. I would everywhere because I like to and thiers no time like the present. Xx

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"So anyway. Back to business girls

If you could would you and if so why, where and when. I would everywhere because I like to and thiers no time like the present. Xx"

maybe.. sometimes.. never... with a cucumber... you've gotta be kidding..

over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

If you could would you and if so why, where and when. I would everywhere because I like to and thiers no time like the present. Xx"

If I could what?

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

If you could would you and if so why, where and when. I would everywhere because I like to and thiers no time like the present. Xx

If I could what?"

The choice is yours. I was Just trying to change the conversation that was going on So would you ? Lol xxx

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

Yes I would cos I want to .where and when depends how I feel

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

If I could what?

The choice is yours. I was Just trying to change the conversation that was going on So would you ? Lol xxx"

Thank you Juicy.

Not very subtle at changing topics but a relief nonetheless.

I could if I have the opportunity.

I would if I only have the dream.

By *uciyassMan
over a year ago

sheffield

If I could what?

The choice is yours. I was Just trying to change the conversation that was going on So would you ? Lol xxx

Thank you Juicy.

Not very subtle at changing topics but a relief nonetheless.

I could if I have the opportunity.

I would if I only have the dream."

Lol. I wasn’t trying to be subtle lol. I could have said something I regretted but thought it best to lighten the moment.

Anyway I do , twice a week. Once on a Sunday and always on a Tuesday because I’m greedy xxx

By *vetteBondTV/TS
over a year ago

English Riviera

Oh I need to catch up with the name first!

I wanted a harsh sounding french name so chose Yvette. Bond just popped into my head!

As to wether I would or not... I am a creature of the night and I live in the shadows of life. I kinda like the clandestine nature of that so I guess I wouldn't as I love what I have.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Oh I need to catch up with the name first!

I wanted a harsh sounding french name so chose Yvette. Bond just popped into my head!

As to wether I would or not... I am a creature of the night and I live in the shadows of life. I kinda like the clandestine nature of that so I guess I wouldn't as I love what I have."

Was about to ask if you're the good bond girl or bad...

The 2nd paragraph gives the answer

over a year ago

I wouldn't,never again.It was worth it,I suppose, for the experience but,it's just too messy.

Post new Message to Thread