Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Auto responder - would you?

Jump to newest

By *oubyLover OP   Woman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Following a spate of no reply is rude and ignorant women threads I'm just wondering *if* Fab had an auto responded available, would you activate it? And if you could personalise it what would yours say?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Yes lol,mine on my own profile would say "I refer you back to my profile that you didnt read 1st time".

Miss

By *urchoicenowCouple
over a year ago

Ashford

Yup.

We'd put please talk to both of us and we don't meet single men

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Yes lol,mine on my own profile would say "I refer you back to my profile that you didnt read 1st time".

Miss"

definitely this!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

My mistake seems to be replying. I’m going to stop doing this now, it just generates abuse and rudeness back.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes I'd use it. Mine would say something like 'Thanks for your message but I'm not interested'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd use it, I suggested this on another thread.

It would work better with a Fabs standard response otherwise you'd have people moaning the Auto Responder was being rude!

over a year ago

Yes, provided there was a time delay before they could message again,say an hour.

Could save on the why nots?and the nasty messages after rejection.

over a year ago

For those who get offended at being blocked/deleted without a word, I wonder if there could be a button implemented that sends back a pre-written out message that you can customise. It's the same amount of clicks as the delete button, but might lessen the upset for those who it matters to.

Personally, I'm not bothered

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Mine would read

Why thankyou for the message but i believe you may have sent it to the wrong person ..dont worry about it tho it happens all the time

By *rnortholtMan
over a year ago

E Suffolk

It's interesting given the premise of this thread, that straight away this prompts a response that might be described as passive aggressive.

Why not simply "Thanks for your interest but you're not my/our type. Good luck on here."

And maybe the facility that if you send the auto response any replies go to a trash mailbox.

By *oubyLover OP   Woman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

"

And maybe the facility that if you send the auto response any replies go to a trash mailbox.

"

I like this idea. My own created auto responders has two versions depending on the circumstances of just not for me or they're too far. Both get replies invluding why not, where are you, I don't mind coming to you (without reading I don't accom), on top of the abusive ones

over a year ago

Maybe if we had that button it could auto block after sending the message?

That would stop all the follow up, begging or nasty messages!

over a year ago

"My mistake seems to be replying. I’m going to stop doing this now, it just generates abuse and rudeness back. "

this

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Maybe if we had that button it could auto block after sending the message?

That would stop all the follow up, begging or nasty messages! "

trust me if that happened you would just start getting complaints about auto blocking and non personalised refusals....... I have seen it on other sites.....

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Maybe if we had that button it could auto block after sending the message?

That would stop all the follow up, begging or nasty messages! "

I don't like to block people but if I could use the auto responder and fab didn't see this as being a response, so my filters were still useful then yes I would use it.

It would say "may I refer you to my profile, and ask that you kindly read it"

over a year ago

There's an automated response on another site I am on, it says something like "thank you for your interest but #### is not interested at this time" I have used it a couple of times. It would be useful to have something similar on here but I do fear it would open dialogue and also some members don't like rejection and could lead to abuse.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"Yes lol,mine on my own profile would say "I refer you back to my profile that you didnt read 1st time".

Miss"

Round of applause! Spot on!

over a year ago

Mine would say “thanks you’re very attractive but not for me sorry. Best of luck”

Seems like my default response to 99.9% of people these days. I must be going through a grumpy period

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"It's interesting given the premise of this thread, that straight away this prompts a response that might be described as passive aggressive.

Why not simply "Thanks for your interest but you're not my/our type. Good luck on here."

"

Not interesting more as expected in my opinion.

Personally i don't think this should be implemented.

Just deal with your messages as and when you can. I am not going to lose sleep over someone who has to deal with 100's any more than they would over the guy's who don't get replies. The whinges over both on here are equally as tedious in my opinion.

Post new Message to Thread