Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club v private party/house meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So people what do you prefer? We have only had one house meet so far and both couples were quite new to it so we're keen to try again just wondering how people find taking it from from the usual downstairs small talk and banter to upstairs action? Any awkwardness that you wouldn't normally get in club environment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razysexysingleWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

The couples house party I went to when I was a couple on here was made up of people we already knew and had met via the club scene so there was no awkwardness. Plus the hosts arranged some perfect ice breakers to get us all in the mood and it worked really well.

over a year ago

yes the party situation probably is easier than when it's just you and another couple

By *ure_heatMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Yeah... I've had the awkwardness of taking things upstairs drag on and on. It's painful!

I just reference it now and fuck the small talk off... We all know what we're there for!

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I've always found the socializing,drinks,nibbles,banter a good way to start,so people are relaxed

I am usually the one that initiates play by saying shall we get started then there is lots of giggles and we're off there all probably thinking thank fuck someone said it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It all depends on the individual - personally I prefer a private party, but not one that's couple/couple as that's just too much pressure for everyone, and at least one person is going to hate it.

Clubs are like a public swimming pool - you never know what you're going to get, and invariably the general public are not attractive, wear the wrong swimming costume, and are terrible when it comes to actually swimming.

Small private parties with hand picked guests are always the best option.

over a year ago

We have done a few house/private meets and it is awful it just lingering on, our first one it was 2am before we started

I am to talk for a bit but come 10 half 10 I will usually say are we getting started then, if it's a single guy I'll just say Lucy get your kit off and then gets things going lol

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

Never been to a private party yet!! However surely its the same as clubs, as in someone having to make the first move?

I normally just say shall we play

over a year ago

"Never been to a private party yet!! However surely its the same as clubs, as in someone having to make the first move?

I normally just say shall we play "

Yeah that's how it works, but when your new or nervous it can be hard to take that step we are both quite brazen now and just ask, what's the worse than can happen? They can laugh in your face lol

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

House parties I’ve been to are awesome ! No awkwardness at all

Big homes so lots of rooms to Mingle and play

Everyone starts play at their own pace

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

"Never been to a private party yet!! However surely its the same as clubs, as in someone having to make the first move?

I normally just say shall we play

Yeah that's how it works, but when your new or nervous it can be hard to take that step we are both quite brazen now and just ask, what's the worse than can happen? They can laugh in your face lol"

Ha Ha exactly

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Clubs, then private meets if I meet someone at one that i'd like to meet again

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

I normally just say shall we play "

Apart from most private parties have the guests selected by the hosts, so more likely to be people for their taste rather than considering everyone else.

over a year ago

Think the party scenario is best bet. In clubs it just seems to happen your all already in a room with things goin on you don't have to move it from social to sex

over a year ago

"So people what do you prefer? We have only had one house meet so far and both couples were quite new to it so we're keen to try again just wondering how people find taking it from from the usual downstairs small talk and banter to upstairs action? Any awkwardness that you wouldn't normally get in club environment?"

When I finally get invited to a party I want to attend I will let you know

over a year ago

"Think the party scenario is best bet. In clubs it just seems to happen your all already in a room with things goin on you don't have to move it from social to sex "

Sometimes clubs can be a bit clinical and very hi how you doing? You wanna head to a room??

Doesn't leave much time for chatting and actually getting to know someone

over a year ago

"House parties I’ve been to are awesome ! No awkwardness at all

Big homes so lots of rooms to Mingle and play

Everyone starts play at their own pace "

Exactly - and you can have a laugh, relax and be normal around each other as well.

A lot of people struggle though, and have social awkwardness issues, which seems to come right to the fore in clubs.

Plus in a club you end up with any Tom, Dick or Sally trailing around looking lost/sad/desperate half the time.

I've been to clubs and parties on & off for about 13 years now, and I can count on probably one hand the times when I've had a truly good night in a club.

I am a terrible snob though

over a year ago

"Think the party scenario is best bet. In clubs it just seems to happen your all already in a room with things goin on you don't have to move it from social to sex "
this is what I ( cali) prefer as find it very difficult and unsettling in a private meet.. And that's after nearly 2 decades or swinging. However only started doing none club meets about 5 years ago..

Mr is happy in either.

over a year ago

I've only been to a house party a few times and awkward isn't the word. In one night I heard that the host thought it was his right as host to try and force himself on whoever he saw fit. Then later one of the guest threatened to beat me up because my partner was a squirter and made a bit of a mess on the bed. Never had that in a club

over a year ago

We love the house party feel hold our own and been to many ,seems easier than club clique that have appeared over time

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

We love clubs, been Chams 6 times and had awesome time, the bar area is very social, met some lovely people and had so much fun - just our preference

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

"So people what do you prefer? We have only had one house meet so far and both couples were quite new to it so we're keen to try again just wondering how people find taking it from from the usual downstairs small talk and banter to upstairs action? Any awkwardness that you wouldn't normally get in club environment?"

Lots of drink!

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Myself and Lexi probably l prefer clubs now but when i first started i liked to be at home. Never been to a house party. But that's something i want to change

over a year ago

Defo a mixed bag on this one, looks like wel just have to give it all a go and see which we enjoy most lol

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Mixed results.

Only two parties, first I enjoyed 9 guys second nil points.

Similar results with clubs.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

We run house parties.. and love them!! Love folks, banter, laughs and lots of naughtiness xx

No pressure !!

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"We run house parties.. and love them!! Love folks, banter, laughs and lots of naughtiness xx

No pressure !!

"

I’d be interested to see the difference from a free party to paid like yours. Never tried ...

over a year ago

"We run house parties.. and love them!! Love folks, banter, laughs and lots of naughtiness xx

No pressure !!

I’d be interested to see the difference from a free party to paid like yours. Never tried ..."

same

By *uicy72Woman
over a year ago

North Colchester

I go to parties where you pay and free ones too.

The ones I’ve been have not been any different as to the party and people !

Or the atmosphere

Paid ones supply food a very luxurious spread and your alcohol

Free ones you take your own alcohol

They do a lovely spread too

That’s just the ones I’ve been too !

Post new Message to Thread