Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Safe sex... Fake profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay I'm seeing a lot of this now where a profile says "safe sex" under interests. But then after having a look at their pics it's clear as day that they have unprotected sex with more than person. Surely this underwrites their claim to abiding by sage sex rules?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Okay I'm seeing a lot of this now where a profile says "safe sex" under interests. But then after having a look at their pics it's clear as day that they have unprotected sex with more than person. Surely this underwrites their claim to abiding by sage sex rules? "

no idea what sage sex is, but an interest is just that, an interest, not a way of life.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Okay I'm seeing a lot of this now where a profile says "safe sex" under interests. But then after having a look at their pics it's clear as day that they have unprotected sex with more than person. Surely this underwrites their claim to abiding by sage sex rules?

no idea what sage sex is, but an interest is just that, an interest, not a way of life."

Sage sex is when you take the thyme to put on a condom

over a year ago

"Okay I'm seeing a lot of this now where a profile says "safe sex" under interests. But then after having a look at their pics it's clear as day that they have unprotected sex with more than person. Surely this underwrites their claim to abiding by sage sex rules?

no idea what sage sex is, but an interest is just that, an interest, not a way of life.

Sage sex is when you take the thyme to put on a condom "

over a year ago

over a year ago

lol 10/10 for that

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"Okay I'm seeing a lot of this now where a profile says "safe sex" under interests. But then after having a look at their pics it's clear as day that they have unprotected sex with more than person. Surely this underwrites their claim to abiding by sage sex rules? "

Maybe they prefer bateback, but are happy to use condoms too.

over a year ago

We would only have safe sex when playing with others however have pictures of bareback fun between ourselves

over a year ago

I have all sorts ticked on mine, means I am willing to do all these things but none of those things are pre requisites to meeting someone.

Do you do everything on your likes list every time with every meet?

Why is having safe sex ticked seen as different than the other likes.

I have safe sex ticked, but also enjoy bb sex

If there was a bb box to tick, I would have that ticked too but there isn't

over a year ago

It's not claim to abiding to safe sex rules. It's a tick box..

Do people abide by anal rules or watersports rules?

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

It's a list of interests, not a list of rules.

over a year ago

over a year ago

As well as what other people have said, you don't know people's circumstances. I have two male partners and I go bareback with them both because I trust them. I would never, ever fuck a stranger bareback because the risk is too high.

Maybe those different people are trusted FWB or fuck buddies?

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"As well as what other people have said, you don't know people's circumstances. I have two male partners and I go bareback with them both because I trust them. I would never, ever fuck a stranger bareback because the risk is too high.

Maybe those different people are trusted FWB or fuck buddies? "

You can be sure that if you allow bareback with a Fab friend because you ‘trust’ that person he/she will be going bareback with another ‘trusted’ person and so on and so forth until you are in effect having bareback with loads of people you do not know.

Another thing ,most men who want bareback want it because they just can’t keep a hard on once they put a condom on .

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"As well as what other people have said, you don't know people's circumstances. I have two male partners and I go bareback with them both because I trust them. I would never, ever fuck a stranger bareback because the risk is too high.

You can be sure that if you allow bareback with a Fab friend because you ‘trust’ that person he/she will be going bareback with another ‘trusted’ person and so on and so forth until you are in effect having bareback with loads of people you do not know.

Another thing ,most men who want bareback want it because they just can’t keep a hard on once they put a condom on ."

Bit like this, moving to an open play is a progressive dynamic that takes trust.

Fun club play, is different, well in my world.

over a year ago

Site is full of fakes

over a year ago

sage sex could be when your going to give someone a stuffing

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Love this!

By *ll-Knight-longMan
over a year ago

Derby/Notts(Long Eaton)

Using condiments sorry condom helps if you have a spicy sausage and stops you cumin everywhere

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Damn typo!!

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I have all sorts ticked on mine, means I am willing to do all these things but none of those things are pre requisites to meeting someone.

If there was a bb box to tick, I would have that ticked too but there isn't "

This is a common thing I believe. People look at the interests you have ticked and think you expect to do a bit of all of them on every meet.

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

*fist bump*

over a year ago

"Sage sex is when you take the thyme to put on a condom "

Love this!!

over a year ago

"Using condiments sorry condom helps if you have a spicy sausage and stops you cumin everywhere "

over a year ago

If there was a bb box to tick, I would have that ticked too but there isn't

This is a common thing I believe. People look at the interests you have ticked and think you expect to do a bit of all of them on every meet."

People are stupid

over a year ago

""claim to abiding" "rules""

I've got my interests ticked; nowhere does it say I've committed to each and every interest on each and every meet!

I have an "interest" in safe sex, this does not automatically mean condoms. Do you alway insist on using a dam when giving oral sex to a woman? What about when you're in a threesome with two women; do you clean your hands between touching each one? How about a latex glove and changing it between each?

You can easily contract syphilis or herpes or several other STI from unprotected oral and digital (fingers) sex. You can contract syphilis by using your fingers inside you partner without anyone being undressed!

"Safer" sex might include no penetration whatsoever and it is still safer sex when the sexual health status of all partners is know and the risks are negated in other ways.

Your narrow mindedness is actually disturbing.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 00:48:16]

over a year ago

I think that's mint 10/10

over a year ago

It doesn't make them fake, I tick anal but I,m not going to let every site member fuck me up the arse. It's not rules, if you don't like what you see on a profile, move on to the next one. XXX

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 07:24:27]

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Another thing ,most men who want bareback want it because they just can’t keep a hard on once they put a condom on ."

She said she had two male partners, she didn't say they were a 'fab friend'. I have been poly all my life, which has meant being fluid bonded to various men and women at different times of my life (but more then one at a time) with people I trust implicitly who are as careful and as regularly tested as I am. I have never once doubted their ability to wrap up with people outside of our relationship.

As for men loosing it. I'm very cynical because at one point in my past (read years ago while at uni and doing my postgraduate) I worked in a massage parlour. In that time I had 2 men. Just two, who genuinely lost their erection with a condom. Out of hundreds.

When presented with an absolute of 'condom or out the door' and they have paid money for it, they get hard soon enough.

over a year ago

Sage sex is when you take the thyme to put on a condom

Damn typo!! "

Ewe shud reed watt ewe right beef four ewe cent eet.

By *orksCouple25Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Another thing ,most men who want bareback want it because they just can’t keep a hard on once they put a condom on .

She said she had two male partners, she didn't say they were a 'fab friend'. I have been poly all my life, which has meant being fluid bonded to various men and women at different times of my life (but more then one at a time) with people I trust implicitly who are as careful and as regularly tested as I am. I have never once doubted their ability to wrap up with people outside of our relationship.

As for men loosing it. I'm very cynical because at one point in my past (read years ago while at uni and doing my postgraduate) I worked in a massage parlour. In that time I had 2 men. Just two, who genuinely lost their erection with a condom. Out of hundreds.

When presented with an absolute of 'condom or out the door' and they have paid money for it, they get hard soon enough. "

Fab friend or non Fab friend ,the idea that you can trust a man not to go bareback with other’trusted friends’ of his that you don’t know about is very naive.

Having said that Obesity ,Smoking and Alcohol would be 1000x more harmful than a couple of ‘trusted’ friends pulling the wool over your eyes so it’s all a matter of perspective .

over a year ago

I have bareback sex with my husband! Throw me off here at once for not abiding by fab rules!

over a year ago

brilliant!!!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple
over a year ago

luton

We have pictures of cock in wife without glove all other guys who fuck her wear protection, the only one who didn't want to put condom on was told to go

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 07/11/17 13:45:27]

By *lderukmale2005Man
over a year ago

basingstoke

"sage sex could be when your going to give someone a stuffing "

Just like a chicken lol - the breasts were tender and the legs just fell apart