Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex "experts"

Jump to newest

By *leafordian75 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newark

Was just reading a piece online (American) and it made me really cross.

Sex in all its forms is so individual but so many people now, in the age of the internet "expert", give their opinion as fact.

The piece I was reading was about anal sex. Now, I love anal sex and have probably done it with half a dozen women but none of them have preferred the "let's use a whole tube of lube" method that this expert insisted is the ONLY way to enjoy anal.

Personally, I've always gone with lots of foreplay, rimming and fingers (and a little lube if needed) and it has always worked fine and resulted in some amazing experiences.

On the one occasion I used lots of lube my partner hated it because it made anal too easy as there was no 'friction' to send shivers through her body.

The article started: "The key to good anal- yes, that's a thing—is having a partner you trust completely and who will do it right. That means lots of lube......"

No it doesn't! It might for some, but not for all.

Sorry, rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I don't like live when having anal sex as it's harder to control entry lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Completely agree, been doing anal for 18 years and never needed additional lube to what comes from the front. I also hate fingers and toys in my arse, so anyone who had read a sexperts guide that suggested starting with either of these would be way off the mark. Surely the best advice is talk openly with your sexual partner if you can't do this then you shouldn't be having sex.

Ginger

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

Cant say its ever been an issue that ive needed it. But in early days of exploring ive found lube has irritated me and made sex less enjoyable.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Completely agree, been doing anal for 18 years and never needed additional lube to what comes from the front. I also hate fingers and toys in my arse, so anyone who had read a sexperts guide that suggested starting with either of these would be way off the mark.

** Surely the best advice is talk openly with your sexual partner if you can't do this then you shouldn't be having sex.

Ginger "

Post new Message to Thread