Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Christmas - Swingers Alone

Jump to newest

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I had a thought about the fact I have no plans for Christmas. I'm a solo swinger with lots of swinging friends, but they will all be with children/family, whereas I'm unlikely to be.

That got me thinking. Are there any other Swingers, nearish me, that are also alone over Christmas? If so why don't we all get together and do something?

If too shy to post here, PM me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

Yes I'm a single swinger and will also be spending Christmas on my own more than likely.

Though tbh it doesn't bother me that much anymore.

But it would be nice to share a Christmas drink with someone

over a year ago

I've got loads of friends and family, and would love to spend Christmas alone. I'm not really into forced fun, and would rather abstain.

That said, I might volunteer at the homeless shelter in Brum for the day, and do something useful.

over a year ago

"I've got loads of friends and family, and would love to spend Christmas alone. I'm not really into forced fun, and would rather abstain.

That said, I might volunteer at the homeless shelter in Brum for the day, and do something useful."

You would probably need to register your interest with the homeless shelter now

As they plan way ahead

And have to do dbs checks etc

over a year ago

To be fair, I've had a Christmas alone recently and I have to say it was a lovely, stress free day and one of the best I've had in years! I wish I'd done it years ago

over a year ago

Alone time is understandable if you have it by choice

over a year ago

I'll be alone this Xmas as I'm usually with my mum but she passed away in August.

So it'll be Christmas morning down the gym for me

over a year ago

This will be my first christmas on my own since my split with ex hubby so i hope to meet some one befor then

over a year ago

Ah I'd love to spend christmas day with a man, just eating fucking and watching shitty christmas films.

over a year ago

"To be fair, I've had a Christmas alone recently and I have to say it was a lovely, stress free day and one of the best I've had in years! I wish I'd done it years ago "

By *apillonNoirWoman
over a year ago

There...

"I've got loads of friends and family, and would love to spend Christmas alone. I'm not really into forced fun, and would rather abstain.

That said, I might volunteer at the homeless shelter in Brum for the day, and do something useful."

Something I do every year. Makes going home to family more special.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have spent many a Christmas on my own, and whilst I still get dressed up etc and cook a traditional meal. I will admit, I do enjoy it

over a year ago

os this just another case of wanting what you can't have? Letting down family to be alone or on the flip side, craving human contact when there is non? I can see the draw of both however I think one is easier to overcome than the other. I'm any case. I hope you all find what you're looking for

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Ah I'd love to spend christmas day with a man, just eating fucking and watching shitty christmas films.

"

Exactly my point. Not about being content alone. More about what you could be doing ??

over a year ago

"I'll be alone this Xmas as I'm usually with my mum but she passed away in August.

So it'll be Christmas morning down the gym for me "

Sorry for your loss.

My mum also died this year in September, dreading the first Christmas with out her- I don’t want to celebrate it but I have children so I have to face it for them

By *ndeenaMan
over a year ago

Upminster

I lost a family member too. And it will be painful to spend a Christmas Day without them. But have to move on. Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy the day.

over a year ago

"I'll be alone this Xmas as I'm usually with my mum but she passed away in August.

So it'll be Christmas morning down the gym for me

Sorry for your loss.

My mum also died this year in September, dreading the first Christmas with out her- I don’t want to celebrate it but I have children so I have to face it for them "

I feel your pain, I went through it when my mum passed away and then a couple of years later when my dad went. I was in my 20's at the time. Its bloody difficult but it does get easier with time, I promise you.

over a year ago

So it'll be Christmas morning down the gym for me "

Sorry for your loss pal, I've been there myself with both my parents and its difficult but as ive said to someone else on here, it DOES get easier over time. Not easy when theres so many reminders about xmas umpteen weeks in advance.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

My youngest 2 children spend alternate Christmasses with their dad.

The first few years it happened, I was inundated with invites from friends who 'couldn't stand the thought of me alone'

The thought of Christmas day with another family, watching their children etc.. Really wasn't what I needed.

I volunteered at a local homeless shelter, and had the most amazing days.

I'm on my own again this year.

My Christmas day, is now the day my kids come home

over a year ago

This will be our first Christmas alone in years! Kids are grown up so....just us and I’m looking forward to it

MrsK

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"My youngest 2 children spend alternate Christmasses with their dad.

The first few years it happened, I was inundated with invites from friends who 'couldn't stand the thought of me alone'

The thought of Christmas day with another family, watching their children etc.. Really wasn't what I needed.

"

That is lovely.

I was almost thinking..not make it a Christmas Day....make it a Swingers Social...as you are right Christmas Day is the day we get to do the traditional things with people...if on the 25th, people are free...why not do a social?

over a year ago

"To be fair, I've had a Christmas alone recently and I have to say it was a lovely, stress free day and one of the best I've had in years! I wish I'd done it years ago "

I’ve done this a few times. Have been to mns as a treat and bought a few bits to eat. I kind of love it but also do miss company after a few days on my own

over a year ago

I'll be having Christmas dinner with my sister and her family.

But only for a few hours.

The rest of the time I'll be alone.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I have been known to lie about working over Christmas, just so I can be on my own.

over a year ago

God I would love to spend Christmas alone with you!!

The perfect gift;)

over a year ago

"I have been known to lie about working over Christmas, just so I can be on my own."

me too

over a year ago

"My youngest 2 children spend alternate Christmasses with their dad.

"

So lovely to read this;)

over a year ago

"To be fair, I've had a Christmas alone recently and I have to say it was a lovely, stress free day and one of the best I've had in years! I wish I'd done it years ago

The perfect gift;) "

Then we wouldn't be alone would we? I suppose i could compromise on the level of alone-mess

over a year ago

"Ah I'd love to spend christmas day with a man, just eating fucking and watching shitty christmas films.

"

feel free to join me Tess xx

over a year ago

"To be fair, I've had a Christmas alone recently and I have to say it was a lovely, stress free day and one of the best I've had in years! I wish I'd done it years ago

The perfect gift;)

Then we wouldn't be alone would we? I suppose i could compromise on the level of alone-mess "

Ha oh glad to hear!

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

That's the idea lol

over a year ago

"This will be my first christmas on my own since my split with ex hubby so i hope to meet some one befor then "

Same here. First one without the kids waking up with me in the morning to see if Santa's been. Not bothered about her ex wife not waking up with me though. Lol

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Any wee elf lady wanting to keep our Hemmel company over Christmas can i just say you will be full of Christmas Cheer. One of the true good ones girls. Sound fun and genuine. Know him well.

over a year ago

Yes we're home alone for Xmas, would be good to have someone to stay over the Xmas period.

over a year ago

"Any wee elf lady wanting to keep our Hemmel company over Christmas can i just say you will be full of Christmas Cheer. One of the true good ones girls. Sound fun and genuine. Know him well. "

There’s still plenty of time. The question is does he have a hot tub? Lol

By *sThunderThighsWoman
over a year ago

Toy Land

Boxing day is my alone time over Christmas . My kids go to their dads. I could go to extended family but I decline as it's a little force .. I would love to spend the day with one of my good friends from here but unfortunately like you said op most people are busy with there families .. so I will be vegging on the sofa lurking the forums and having a few Bailey's alone

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Any wee elf lady wanting to keep our Hemmel company over Christmas can i just say you will be full of Christmas Cheer. One of the true good ones girls. Sound fun and genuine. Know him well.

There’s still plenty of time. The question is does he have a hot tub? Lol "

Lol no but kestrels does and it's only closed Christmas Day

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Boxing day is my alone time over Christmas . My kids go to their dads. I could go to extended family but I decline as it's a little force .. I would love to spend the day with one of my good friends from here but unfortunately like you said op most people are busy with there families .. so I will be vegging on the sofa lurking the forums and having a few Bailey's alone "

Sounding more and more like boxing day at kestrels lol

over a year ago

I'll be with family on the day itself... but alone for the rest of it (including NYE)

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

I will be working Christmas day, but to be honest kids are all grown up so doesnt really bother me anymore....its just another day! (BaaHumbug lol)

By *unguyfortiesMan
over a year ago

north east

I'll be alone this year...alternate years with my daughters mum. I was looking at short breaks abroad for the period.

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

Christmas Day with my sisters family then the rest of the time I'm by my self

over a year ago

feel free to join me Tess xx"

I'm pretty sure my parents would mind

over a year ago

I have my son's home for Christmas and my daughter but I would love to have my on off FWB over with his son too. He's such good fun and a great laugh XXX

By *lmostthereMan
over a year ago

Southampton

Spending some time on Christmas day with my small then probably go and take a walk on a beach somewhere.

over a year ago

"

Im sure something could be arranged....

over a year ago

working - have done for the past 5 years

over a year ago

Alone here too. I'm planning on a sleeping tablet and waking up on St Stephen's when it's over.

over a year ago

"Spending some time on Christmas day with my small then probably go and take a walk on a beach somewhere. "

On a beach lush

over a year ago

"This will be my first christmas on my own since my split with ex hubby so i hope to meet some one befor then

Same here. First one without the kids waking up with me in the morning to see if Santa's been. Not bothered about her ex wife not waking up with me though. Lol"

Done that one. Let me tell ya it's a little heart and gut wrenching

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

I'm not a big fan of Xmas and am quite happy I usually have to work it anyway, often chip in an extra shift or two if possible to cover colleagues who have kids. Family is just me and retired parents so we can get together anytime.

By *haverMan
over a year ago

bracknell

Yes I think I will be spending xmas alone too

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

So, not many people liking the idea of a swingers Social to ignore it’s happening then? Lol

over a year ago

"So, not many people liking the idea of a swingers Social to ignore it’s happening then? Lol "

People may decide closer to the time to

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"So, not many people liking the idea of a swingers Social to ignore it’s happening then? Lol "

I like being on my own and I like Christmas.

over a year ago

I'll be working till 1am Xmas day. Then spending Christmas day just me and my 2yr old boy. Then straight back to work boxing day.

over a year ago

I'd actually love it on my own but alas can't but I'd happily invite anyone for a meal xx

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Well I will be on my own on Boxing Day as I will be in Manchester

By *ancastermanMan
over a year ago

carnforth

"This will be my first christmas on my own since my split with ex hubby so i hope to meet some one befor then "

Christmas i can cope with but i hate New Year alone.

over a year ago

"This will be my first christmas on my own since my split with ex hubby so i hope to meet some one befor then

Christmas i can cope with but i hate New Year alone."

Do what I do work every new year

By *ancastermanMan
over a year ago

carnforth

Christmas i can cope with but i hate New Year alone.

Do what I do work every new year "

Did for 15 years in hotels but not in current job.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I think I’ll be alone but I kind of like that

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

I maybe alone for parts of the hols bht thats when i grt a chance to do the things i want to do. So a meet or two maybe on the cards. I get 2 weeks off at Christmas.

By *londieddWoman
over a year ago

fife

they will likely decline your offer, so many people volunteer for Christmas day to make themselves feel better, but don't help out any other day, the shelter will make this very clear to you I'm sure.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

I actually dont find xmas as lonely as new year eves.....always people around at xmas but new year eve is totally different for me

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

It'll be a little tough here as we have now lost both sets of parents, H is also working all day Xmas & boxing day this year but that'll probably help a bit..

S

over a year ago

I think the OP is hoping to arrange something with people interested. If you’re not bothered or busy why post as it doesn’t help him out lol

thé forums!

over a year ago

I'm always alone at Christmas, all my family live 100's of miles away so a 1000 mile round trip is not really an option. Sometimes it would be nice to spend the day with a nice lady though, to have someone to pamper and spoil for the day.

By *ANMANMan
over a year ago

plymouth

On my Tod again this Christmas, but could be working, would be nice to spend it with a special friend.

over a year ago

That said, I might volunteer at the homeless shelter in Brum for the day, and do something useful.

You would probably need to register your interest with the homeless shelter now

As they plan way ahead

And have to do dbs checks etc"

Check out local churches....

Community centres....etc

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I think the OP is hoping to arrange something with people interested. If you’re not bothered or busy why post as it doesn’t help him out lol

thé forums! "

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I actually dont find xmas as lonely as new year eves.....always people around at xmas but new year eve is totally different for me "

I’m hoping to be at chameleons NYE

over a year ago

It's not for everyone Christmas .....

over a year ago

"I actually dont find xmas as lonely as new year eves.....always people around at xmas but new year eve is totally different for me

I’m hoping to be at chameleons NYE"

I’ve thought about this

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"It'll be a little tough here as we have now lost both sets of parents, H is also working all day Xmas & boxing day this year but that'll probably help a bit..

S"

My condolence on your loss.

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Someone done this last year an I believe a few spent some of Christmas together.

Last Christmas, I had a female friend I met on here over, spent it with me and my family. Year before I went to a couples and spent it with them. So it can and does happen.

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Someone done this last year an I believe a few spent some of Christmas together.

Last Christmas, I had a female friend I met on here over, spent it with me and my family. Year before I went to a couples and spent it with them. So it can and does happen. "

That's good to know..you're a lucky girl then.

By *emel9 OP   Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Any more people going to read this now we are closer to the big day?

By *hamboy69Man
over a year ago

huddersfield

I could be interested but I'm a bit far away

over a year ago

Maybe a come dine with me would do the trick ..

Who's coming round for a roast !

A one off opportunity??

Post new Message to Thread