Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What do they really expect?

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Seriously getting pissed off with the standard of messages (or should I say effort) people seem to think is acceptable.

Where the hell is this site being advertised just lately? There seems to be an influx of guys who think all they need to put on their profile is “looking for fun” and all they need to put in a message is “when you free?” and that’s it they should get a shag!

FFS – I usually stand up for single guys, as in the past I have found couples to be just as guilty of laziness and fucking people around…. but seriously I am struggling to keep the blinkers off with the latest bunch of dross.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Agree.. couples only... we state quite clearly in our profile that we ignore winks so if you want to meet us send an email.. gaurentee 10 a day winks and friends invites... just puts our backs up that they do not read our profile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Seriously getting pissed off with the standard of messages (or should I say effort) people seem to think is acceptable.

Where the hell is this site being advertised just lately? There seems to be an influx of guys who think all they need to put on their profile is “looking for fun” and all they need to put in a message is “when you free?” and that’s it they should get a shag!

FFS – I usually stand up for single guys, as in the past I have found couples to be just as guilty of laziness and fucking people around…. but seriously I am struggling to keep the blinkers off with the latest bunch of dross.

"

So when are you free?

over a year ago

Totally agree with you. We are fed up with messages from people who clearly have not even taken the time to read our profile and find out exactly what we want. Although have to say that luckily there are some genuine people on here..thank god!!!!!

over a year ago

i got one guy who has emailed me 5 times on this profile and over 5 times on the other one i had,,, i never replyed to him. can people not take a hint!!!!

over a year ago

"Seriously getting pissed off with the standard of messages (or should I say effort) people seem to think is acceptable.

So when are you free? "

I'm always free... just not always available

over a year ago

its no just guys iv had hassle from single females when it states clearly on my profile im straight!

over a year ago

"its no just guys iv had hassle from single females when it states clearly on my profile im straight! "

I've always said being a twat is not restricted to one gender.

There just seems to be a mass of 'new' guys who all seem to think one line asking to meet should get them a result.

Just this evening I've had 6 messages from different guys - all with one line profiles - all with no photos and the messages...

"when you free"

"do you want to meet?"

"I'm up for fun you free?"

"free 2nite if u r"

"when you want me? call XXXXXXXXXX"

"you free tonight?"

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"gaurentee 10 a day winks and friends invites... just puts our backs up that they do not read our profile"

10 a day, wtf???? I don't think we've had 10 in total

I agree tho, they do become annoying when you spend time creating a profile and they can't be bothered to read it, ours catches them out tho, although we're a male cpl, one of us is bi, so we know who has read our profile and who hasn't

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"its no just guys iv had hassle from single females when it states clearly on my profile im straight! "

Are you sure they're females?

over a year ago

I have a code word in my profile that I ask to be quoted which means they have read my profile, obviously these are the mails I read and reply to first, it is bad that it has has gotten to that stage though....even with a link to a very sound piece of advice to single guys by View it still doesn't out the one liner one hander typists xxx

over a year ago

Agree

Suzi

over a year ago

they can sometimes be quite funny especially if they really havent read the profile and when they look all willowy

over a year ago

"they can sometimes be quite funny especially if they really havent read the profile and when they look all willowy "

lol, we keep getting messages asking if we want to meet sometimes this week, take a look at our profile, is it not clear? lol.

not just single males mind, had a couple asking too, lol.

W

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

well have to say, i have just about given up on this site of late. Not quite sure whats happened to it

over a year ago

I don't mind the one line messages:

It's the long winded logical, rational and reasonable type messages that get my goat, I mean what encourages such behaviour?

We haven't got a single picture on our profile and the text content is laughable, something has to be done

over a year ago

We have a secondary profile on this site - it has no details of us whatsoever, no photos, interests or anything and we got a message saying something along the lines of, "Love your photos, you seem like a great couple .bla bla bla .." Hmmmmmm

Before anyone asks, the reason for the 2nd, profile is so that when I'm moderating in the chatrooms - the Mrs can still use the forums etc, or pop into the chatrooms on her laptop

over a year ago

i also have to agree with this, i to have always been one for standing up for single guys but the bloody messages i have been getting lately is comical, some cant even be classed as a one liner they to short be be a whole line lol

By *irtyduoCouple
over a year ago

nr stirling

we got a message not so long ago from another couple, it said on the subject line.. wanna? then the message just said play!!!!! i just thot well they cant be assed typing a nice message then neither can i, just emailed back no thanks! still polite i think tho lol!!!

over a year ago

I must admit I've had some lovely messages, and I've had some "interesting" ones as well. I'm a straight male and I know it says that on my profile, but there must be a subtext somewhere that says, oh and I fancy a bit of cock sometimes too, because I'm getting about 2 a week from men asking if I want some. To be fair though, they are normally not one liners, so well donethem!

over a year ago

I can't help but wonder how many extra "When you free?" messages ended up in Polo's inbox on the back of this thread

over a year ago

Serious face: This cuts both ways. All the dross sent out by single guys, means that well written, and thought out posts from serious single guys run the risk of being deleted out of hand in mass inbox cull.

That said, I've only sent out around ten or so first contact emails.

over a year ago

Perhaps it is just an increase in new single men full stop?

After all its usually the new ones who make all the textbook mistakes until they realise, granted some never do...

...and know what you mean Jimbo! Except all mine are one liners, so maybe they don't think I'm worth as much effort as you, lol

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Saw a cracker of a profile today whilst ferreting about.

Couple looking for another couple...only he hasnt persuaded her to do it yet so he'll just fuck the couples on his own until his wife is ready to take part.

You gotta admire the chutzpah!!!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"its no just guys iv had hassle from single females when it states clearly on my profile im straight!

I've always said being a twat is not restricted to one gender.

There just seems to be a mass of 'new' guys who all seem to think one line asking to meet should get them a result.

Just this evening I've had 6 messages from different guys - all with one line profiles - all with no photos and the messages...

"when you free"

"do you want to meet?"

"I'm up for fun you free?"

"free 2nite if u r"

"when you want me? call XXXXXXXXXX"

"you free tonight?"

"

Lol they are idiots. Did they also include just one pic of their cock and nothing else?

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"well have to say, i have just about given up on this site of late. Not quite sure whats happened to it"

Just delete and don't reply. Put in your profile something like to prove you have read my profile properly please put 195631 as the title of your message. Any messages you get that don't say 195631 in the title just delete with reading.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I don't mind the one line messages:

It's the long winded logical, rational and reasonable type messages that get my goat, I mean what encourages such behaviour?

We haven't got a single picture on our profile and the text content is laughable, something has to be done "

You don't mind one line messages of "Hi my name is Pete fancy a fuck" or "Hi my name is Bill want to meet"?

over a year ago

"i got one guy who has emailed me 5 times on this profile and over 5 times on the other one i had,,, i never replyed to him. can people not take a hint!!!!"

Did it ever occur to simply reply with a 'sod off'?

I dont do 1 liners/cock pics and actually read the profile and adapt my messages to show that I am genuine and can read, so no messages to the 'no single men brigade coz your all axe murderers'.

What really bugs me is when you dont even get a 'not interested' response. Fair enough if it was a single line 'fancy a shag' or obvious I hadnt read the profile I'd expect a delete but when its pretty clear some thoughts gone in wheres the manners?

Are there really that many in your inbox that you cant be bothered to read any of them?

over a year ago

"well have to say, i have just about given up on this site of late. Not quite sure whats happened to it"

There has been quite a rapid change hasn't there (phewww thought it was just me getting fussy).

over a year ago

"I can't help but wonder how many extra "When you free?" messages ended up in Polo's inbox on the back of this thread "

And the new standard reply is....

"Sorry you seem to have me confused with someone gagging for cock and not at all bothered about who it is attached to"

over a year ago

At least your responding and for that you gain a huge amount of respect in book

over a year ago

it is such a shame that some guys annoy people so much that all blokes get a bad rep, I've even stopped messaging couples and women because I don't want to be the guy that is seen to be bugging them rather they contact me... I know this means I get very little interest but at least those that get in touch are interested and I'm not adding to their frustration on here. I like sex too but I'm not gagging and desperate to the point of pi**ing people off.

over a year ago

"At least your responding and for that you gain a huge amount of respect in book"

Oh I am just as happy to press delete without replying as the next person... sometimes it is the only way to keep your sanity.

over a year ago

hi guess as a single guy we are guilty as charged. but we seem to be a mostly unwanted commodity. I think of a lot of guys have to write so many messages to so many people before we get a look in, that we become lazy and cant be bothered to write to much as we are expecting a negative reply. what I find irritating is the lack of manners. it doesnt take much to write back and say sorry not interested. it would save such alot of time logging in and out to see if you have had a reply.

over a year ago

"hi guess as a single guy we are guilty as charged. but we seem to be a mostly unwanted commodity. I think of a lot of guys have to write so many messages to so many people before we get a look in, that we become lazy and cant be bothered to write to much as we are expecting a negative reply. ...."

Well there is male logic for you.... if your current approach isn't working put even less effort in and see if that impresses anyone.

Just wondering then - if it's OK for guys not to be bothered to write much... why is it not OK for the recipient to not be bothered?

over a year ago

its not logical i quite agree, but what im saying is you get discouraged, frustrated and wonder at times whether its really worth being on the site at times. as for the recipitant not to reply that is just plane rudeness and so common on these sites. my only meet on here incidently was from a couple who contacted me which was excellant.

over a year ago

"I don't mind the one line messages:

We haven't got a single picture on our profile and the text content is laughable, something has to be done

You don't mind one line messages of "Hi my name is Pete fancy a fuck" or "Hi my name is Bill want to meet"?

"

Not at all:

However what we never suspected was a male that sent a lovely personal message that we met spontaneously recently at a hotel - he sat beside missus ride constantly muttering "can I fuck you now huh huh can I" - What a shame as he made such a good start.

over a year ago

Im sure ill get crucified for saying this but, when i first took up this hobby some 6 years ago, it was still the 'sport of kings'. And the majority of people doing this were educated, professional types who had clearly paid attention in class.

Now there is alot of bad grammer, poor spelling and text speak messages in my mailbox.

I hate one liners but equally i find long winded life stories rather tedious. The men who get the best response from me are the comedians .

over a year ago

I have a single female profile as well as this couple one and cannot understand the strength of feeling about this.

I always reply to any message received, however bad the spelling or grammar or inappropriate the tone.

As for winks and invites without a message, I simply delete them.

It really doesn't take all that long to reply and/or delete.

I think some women give other women a bad name with their anti single man rants. Chillax as someone said!!

over a year ago

"Now there is alot of bad grammer"

oh rubberdolly you walked into that one mate!

I'm sorry so many of you are getting crappy messages... I always spend some time on writing a personal message and find that I usually get a response, even if it is just a polite no-thankyou.

Only once have I received some kind of abusive mail and it just made me laugh.

xxx

over a year ago

Oh PS I love the idea of it being the Sport Of Kings... sounds so fabulous, like roulette and lovemaking all at the same time under cut glass chandeliers while string quartets play deleriously oh yess

over a year ago

"Now there is alot of bad grammer

I'm sorry so many of you are getting crappy messages... I always spend some time on writing a personal message and find that I usually get a response, even if it is just a polite no-thankyou.

xxx"

Dolly, thats what you get for typing while balancing a microwave hot pot on the computer table! I didnt mean to sound snobby , its just all those english language lessons we had to suffer... where they for nothing?

over a year ago

"Oh PS I love the idea of it being the Sport Of Kings... sounds so fabulous, like roulette and lovemaking all at the same time under cut glass chandeliers while string quartets play deleriously oh yess"
Hey Somefeak , i didnt realise we had made love.. it mustve been so good it left me delirious!

over a year ago

I think to a lot of single guys its a numbers game. There more you try the more chance you have of getting somewhere. I always read the profiles of anyone who I contact (Which wouldn't be above 10 so far) I can't really understand couples who have so many strict criteria, I can see how they would get pissed off with so many mails to respond to but then if that is the case why ask for single guys? Those that merely respond without reading a profile can be safely deleted. without too much effort. Anyway I have twice as bad, single guy AND ginger hair!! (Actually I prefer the term African Sunset to ginger )

over a year ago

"At least your responding and for that you gain a huge amount of respect in book

Oh I am just as happy to press delete without replying as the next person... sometimes it is the only way to keep your sanity."

Fair comment for the obvious wasters. Only wish we were closer and I'd be sending a well crafted and thoughtful message to you myself

over a year ago

"Now there is alot of bad grammer

xxx

Dolly, thats what you get for typing while balancing a microwave hot pot on the computer table! I didnt mean to sound snobby , its just all those english language lessons we had to suffer... where they for nothing? "

Standard of education these days I'm afraid. I sarcastically complemented a teenager the other day on the thier 'extensive vocabulary' and got a confused look in response, so I had to follow that up with the question 'Those words not in your lexicon then?'

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

well how about this one for a first approach which we just received

sharing the cost of a hotel room, the only problem is i dont know of any hotels that let their rooms by the hour.

if you have any suggestions, let me know.

Fuuny thing is looking at his profile he reckons he knows how to hold a conversation!

over a year ago

Being a single guy, and putting bi-curious on my profile, must have been an invitation for all the single bi/gay guys to message me with their mobile number, or

"nice cock"

"want to suck"

"when you free"

"wow, I would ride that cock"

Best one was

"fancy slapping that cross my face a few times"

Must admit, nearly replied to th elast one for a laugh! Look guys, if you are going to message people, at least make an effort, I am new on here, so I took a few days before I messaged anyone, and that was only after having a quick convo in the chat rooms. Even then I took my time to make sure the message was well structured, concise and polite!!

over a year ago

I just had a message from an 18 yr old lad who said '' Im new wanna show me da ropes , cuz u my type'' I would happily show his the ropes provided he was going to tie them around his testicles and jump off the Runcorn Bridge!

over a year ago

Brilliant Rubberdolly!! lol

I wonder if I might make an observation?

I could say more than I'm going to but I don't want to ruffle too many feathers or upset too many egos!

In my humble opinion, the answer is in the standard of writing in these forums and on folks' profiles! The simple fact is that there are people from all walks of life on here, and all levels of society, and they operate at different levels and to different standards!

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, then I rest my case!!

over a year ago

the problem i have is no one messages me...? have a look and see if my profile has some issues thanks.

im a new to this by the way

over a year ago

As is often the case across all types of media, many people simply do not have a grasp of written english. Combine this with an obviously overwhelming desire to communicate as quickly as possible to "get laid" and it is hardly surprising that messages are so poor.

And for the record - it's not just the men!

over a year ago

"As is often the case across all types of media, many people simply do not have a grasp of written english. Combine this with an obviously overwhelming desire to communicate as quickly as possible to "get laid" and it is hardly surprising that messages are so poor.

And for the record - it's not just the men! "

U mist a coma out ther m8

over a year ago

"Oh PS I love the idea of it being the Sport Of Kings... sounds so fabulous, like roulette and lovemaking all at the same time under cut glass chandeliers while string quartets play deleriously oh yess Hey Somefeak , i didnt realise we had made love.. it mustve been so good it left me delirious!"

Oh darling dolly, you and I both, for I cannae remember neither... sadly this opulent lovemaking is simply a manifestation of my overactive imagination after too much time spent wandering amongst the horny corridors of fabs!

I shall be sure, however, to let you know as soon as I have located a suitable venue for said Kingly sports to be held at and at that point perhaps your delerium will stir, rather than deny, those most delicious memories.

x

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I can't sit on my hands any longer..... I had to type in response to some of the posts.

Snobbery, that's the first word that comes to mind when reading certain posts.

I am very well educated, have an high IQ, and can happily hold a conversation for hours, waxing lyrically about all sorts of bollocks, (or perhaps just talking bollocks?) but I have to admit that my grammer and punctuation do let me down on occassion. My better half, Jayne, has abysmal spelling, punctuation, grammer etc., not her fault as she was moved around a lot and was never in one school for very long. Does this mean we are destined never to get laid?

Check the verifs and you will see not all people are shallow enough to judge others by how they put themselves across with the written word.

Now, any1 wanna shag?

over a year ago

A female friend joined the site recently for a bit of fun and showed me some of the messages she had received. Admittedly some were ok, but at least 3/4 were absolute shit.

over a year ago

Forgot to finish that post...

However, even if you send a polite original message you still only ever get no reply (yes, i know get over it) or replies which make you wonder why you fucking bother being polite.

Maybe the reason that only the dross is here now is because all the decent people have moved on.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

"Forgot to finish that post...

However, even if you send a polite original message you still only ever get no reply (yes, i know get over it) or replies which make you wonder why you fucking bother being polite.

Maybe the reason that only the dross is here now is because all the decent people have moved on."

And yet you post????

over a year ago

Let us know when you catch up.. pmsl

over a year ago

I shall be sure, however, to let you know as soon as I have located a suitable venue for said Kingly sports to be held at and at that point perhaps your delerium will stir, rather than deny, those most delicious memories.

And we shall wear robes of gold and dine on wild swan under the silvery moon.And thou shalt recite to me the poetry of the soul. And i shalt ask thou to part my legs and giveth me a right ol' rogering!

over a year ago

There is definately a increase in the one liner guys recently, we thought it was just us!

We do always reply, unless they clearly haven't read the profile!

We ask for local people because we dont get to meet very often, so a guy messaged us from 120 miles away, so we deleted it, next thing we get is a message telling us how rude we were for not replying! Well that got me on Google maps and he got quite a tort reply along the lines of:

"You are 160miles away, a mere 4 hours journey, a simple check on Google maps could have told you that, and you think we are rude...."

Hehe

M+J

x

over a year ago

Oh and the other favourite at the moment seems to be copying your profile into a message! Come on!

over a year ago

"its no just guys iv had hassle from single females when it states clearly on my profile im straight!

Are you sure they're females? "

i was in doubt until they sent pic.....was even more confused after that... it was a couple i suppose god loves a tryer x

over a year ago

Had a good 1 last night all it said was "i need a fuck" so my reply was this

How can any woman resist your charm ?? and the only fuck you are going to get from me ends in .... OFF funny though he didnt get back to me wonder why lol

Maybe i'm starting to toughen up in here or i should have finished charm school

over a year ago

Several months ago I got a message which read...

"Do you like hot young guys"

I hit delete.

A week or so after I got a message from the same guy:

I replied:

"nope"

A month or so ago I got sent a message from the same guy:

"Do you like hot young guys?"

I replied:

"Yeah why? Do you know any?"

Today I got a message from the same guy:

I replied:

"Why? You found one yet?"

I wonder if he's worked out yet why he hasn't been verified at all

over a year ago

"Several months ago I got a message which read...

I hit delete.

A week or so after I got a message from the same guy:

I replied:

"nope"

A month or so ago I got sent a message from the same guy:

I replied:

"Yeah why? Do you know any?"

Today I got a message from the same guy:

I replied:

"Why? You found one yet?"

I wonder if he's worked out yet why he hasn't been verified at all "

Well do ya? xx

over a year ago

Maybe he lets someone else borrow the brain cell every couple of weeks?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Maybe he lets someone else borrow the brain cell every couple of weeks? "

I reckon he has,he lent it to someone yesterday I had the exact same message

over a year ago

"Maybe he lets someone else borrow the brain cell every couple of weeks?

I reckon he has,he lent it to someone yesterday I had the exact same message "

Me too lol

over a year ago

Maybe he's carrying out market research

over a year ago

"Maybe he lets someone else borrow the brain cell every couple of weeks?

I reckon he has,he lent it to someone yesterday I had the exact same message Me too lol "

You'd think in 8 months he'd have changed the message just a bit

over a year ago

I actually posted a thread asking what people wanted/expected/required from an email when i was a member before.

To be fair alot of people don't know what the hell to write because of varying factors.

I found some members liked people to make an effort with a contact email and have it contain a couple of paragraphs with all kinds of information about yourself.

Then theres those who prefer a shortish email saying 'i liked your profile and are interested in chatting and perhaps meeting up; take a look at my profile' etc kind of thing.

And there are people who prefer one liners and to be honest most of the rare replies i have received to a indepth email have been one liners, so it's not just the senders who should be included in this thread.

Also people spend alot of time reading profiles and writing emails to those people they find interesting, but 99.999999% of the time they are deleted without any reply. So after awhile people can get despondent and start thinking whats the point spending so much time and effort on an email when it's just ignored and deleted when i can send a one liner to test the water.

I don't think it's fair to have a go at people for writing short contact emails because there are many reasons and aspects related to this and it's not as black and white as it all seems!

We have had so many threads about how annoying it is that emails are not read or replied to; we have had threads where people say they haven't the time to read all their emails and are not obliged to reply AND those threads where people talk about why do people send such short one liner emails....don't you think all of these factors are linked, and until everyone starts reading and replying to all the emails they receive this issue will keep coming up!!!!!

over a year ago

"I actually posted a thread asking what people wanted/expected/required from an email when i was a member before.

To be fair alot of people don't know what the hell to write because of varying factors.

I found some members liked people to make an effort with a contact email and have it contain a couple of paragraphs with all kinds of information about yourself.

Then theres those who prefer a shortish email saying 'i liked your profile and are interested in chatting and perhaps meeting up; take a look at my profile' etc kind of thing.

And there are people who prefer one liners and to be honest most of the rare replies i have received to a indepth email have been one liners, so it's not just the senders who should be included in this thread.

Also people spend alot of time reading profiles and writing emails to those people they find interesting, but 99.999999% of the time they are deleted without any reply. So after awhile people can get despondent and start thinking whats the point spending so much time and effort on an email when it's just ignored and deleted when i can send a one liner to test the water.

I don't think it's fair to have a go at people for writing short contact emails because there are many reasons and aspects related to this and it's not as black and white as it all seems!

We have had so many threads about how annoying it is that emails are not read or replied to; we have had threads where people say they haven't the time to read all their emails and are not obliged to reply AND those threads where people talk about why do people send such short one liner emails....don't you think all of these factors are linked, and until everyone starts reading and replying to all the emails they receive this issue will keep coming up!!!!! "

no.

over a year ago

Have you had the 1 that say's

Can you help me please??

What with?

I need a woman to do anal on me

Sorry dont do anal on guys

Yes but your local and bi and it would really help me out??

Why not ??

OK i dont personally do anal on guys but do have a really nice friend with an huge cock and im sure he wouldnt mind helping you out any good??

Not really i only want a woman to do it to me so could you help??

No sorry i dont do anal on guys (blocked) lol

over a year ago

"Have you had the 1 that say's

Can you help me please??

What with?

I need a woman to do anal on me

Yes but your local and bi and it would really help me out??

Why not ??

OK i dont personally do anal on guys but do have a really nice friend with an huge cock and im sure he wouldnt mind helping you out any good??

Not really i only want a woman to do it to me so could you help??

No sorry i dont do anal on guys (blocked) lol "

Maybe he was being anally retentive? xx

over a year ago

There have always been one-liners, chancers and cut n paste spammers and I think anyone who has been around swinging sites for any amount of time accepts it is part and parcel of internet life (annoying as fuck sometimes – but still part and parcel).

My original point was stirred by noticing a sudden increase in the number of messages along the lines of “fancy a meet?” sent by newish people who have little more than 3 words on their profile “looking for fun”.

These are not people who are worn down by the lack of responses over a period of time. These are certainly not people who have bothered to read the profiles of people they contact… let’s face it they couldn’t be arsed to even write their own.

These are people who seem to think asking for a shag on a swinging site is all they should need to do to make the knickers drop. No pics, no chat, no profile text, no interest in what anyone else has written/wants/is interested in… “wanna fuck?” is the extent of the effort they deem appropriate and that says a hell of a lot about what they think about the people they are sending the messages to!

over a year ago

"There have always been one-liners, chancers and cut n paste spammers and I think anyone who has been around swinging sites for any amount of time accepts it is part and parcel of internet life (annoying as fuck sometimes – but still part and parcel).

My original point was stirred by noticing a sudden increase in the number of messages along the lines of “fancy a meet?” sent by newish people who have little more than 3 words on their profile “looking for fun”.

These are not people who are worn down by the lack of responses over a period of time. These are certainly not people who have bothered to read the profiles of people they contact… let’s face it they couldn’t be arsed to even write their own.

These are people who seem to think asking for a shag on a swinging site is all they should need to do to make the knickers drop. No pics, no chat, no profile text, no interest in what anyone else has written/wants/is interested in… “wanna fuck?” is the extent of the effort they deem appropriate and that says a hell of a lot about what they think about the people they are sending the messages to!

"

i agree totally some think whoo if i send hey u wanna fuck the knickers comin down its a swingin site not a knee trembler go hire a hooker!!

i read and reply every email just to be curteos (cant spell it lol) but there some after the 5th no thanks i just delete!! also ones that iv never spoke with offering mobile number umm no thanks! obviously everyone has their own idea of what kind of message is acceptable to send or reply and noses will always be out of joint such is life!! some profiles def dont give much away mine is like a book with clear likes and dislikes some say too long cant win xx

over a year ago

and here one i recieved after i posted that item!! bearing in mind i have never spoke to this person

hi im iain 33yr ols guy from ay looking for un wae females today

i love to give fem

im a very relaxed and outales all over sexy massages then use ma toung on them to get them all fired up

im a very relaxed person and very easy to get on with gey back to me if your up 4 ittoday xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"and here one i recieved after i posted that item!! bearing in mind i have never spoke to this person

i love to give fem

im a very relaxed and outales all over sexy massages then use ma toung on them to get them all fired up

im a very relaxed person and very easy to get on with gey back to me if your up 4 ittoday xx

"

can we have a translation please?

over a year ago

"and here one i recieved after i posted that item!! bearing in mind i have never spoke to this person

i love to give fem

can we have a translation please? "

i would love that translated too!! dont know whether to rush out my spongebob jammies and go meet this coded man or sit on the couch and laugh...laughin in winnin!! x

Post new Message to Thread