Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strangest place youve masturbated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was driving home today horny as hell and was very close to sorting myself out in the car.

It got me to thinking about where other people have had a quick wank. I dont mean anything for exhibition at a carpark, toilet etc or something you have done on camera. Im talking about you, your cock or pussy and your hand at a moment when you just had to have the relief.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *northernsoulMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Grimsby is a pretty strange place, so I'll say 'Grimsby'.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At work during an audit.

Quite odd, but needed the release.

over a year ago

when younger 20ish on the tube in london during rush hour all packed in and a horny lady was teasing me knowing the reaction it would get , so not to upset her i pulled my plonker through my trousers till i was soaked ,

she just wispered 'good boy' as she left

ya dont meet them like that anymore xx

over a year ago

in a lorry stuck in a jam!! but have had the odd wank in most of my jobs

over a year ago

funnily enough, not exactly a strange place but in my home. a very sexy midle ages lady (estate agent) came around my place and she wore the usual, skirt, heels and whilst sitting across from me after measuring all the rooms, we were talking about houses and i couldnt keep my eyes off her legs and i spotted she was wearing hold ups. i made an excuse to nip the toilet and wanked my cock off everywhere in about 2 minutes, shot the biggest load ever and came back downstairs still trembling. hope she knew what i was doing

Post new Message to Thread