Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When considering meeting someone new for the first time form Fab, would you contact people on their verifications list asking for more info about that person, or would you go with your own gut instincts etc?

I have been contacted a couple of times over the last few weeks and been asked to give give more information about someone I met and verified, to be honest it annoys the hell out of me and I wouldn't dream of doing it myself but I'm interested to know what others think??

TC x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never!!! one persons dream meet is another persons nightmare ... each to their own so gut instict everytime x

over a year ago

Discretion is the key word!

I write an honest verification and as it says in my profile, I do not discuss previous meets so don't ask!

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

never.you have to meet and make up your own mind.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Same, I would never ask. I would make up my own mind on the meet.

over a year ago

"When considering meeting someone new for the first time form Fab, would you contact people on their verifications list asking for more info about that person, or would you go with your own gut instincts etc?

I have been contacted a couple of times over the last few weeks and been asked to give give more information about someone I met and verified, to be honest it annoys the hell out of me and I wouldn't dream of doing it myself but I'm interested to know what others think??

TC x"

Absolutely not. You never know what really went on between them. One might still be expecting a repeat meet and get a bit arsey if they think you're elbowing in. It might be a nsa swinging website but Ive heard enough horror stories to know some people are looking for a relationship and all the jealousies that go with it.

Trust your gut instinct every time. You tc too xx

over a year ago

We look at others verifications but have never contacted anyones to ask what people are like.....

we prefere to make up our own minds if someones not nice we wouldnt leave one.

over a year ago

Would never dream of asking someone for info of there meet.

Although i read verifications is not what ultimatly makes up my mind about someone.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

No way have we ever done that. I also wouldn't like to receive a request like that. Would tell them to mind their own business!

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have to say the I do not read the verification, as I would be unusual to read something bad.

It is true that you need to make up you own mind. A chat and a share of pictures will help you better to make up you mind.

By *etanreadyCouple
over a year ago

dover

Never, make your own mind up

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"When considering meeting someone new for the first time form Fab, would you contact people on their verifications list asking for more info about that person, or would you go with your own gut instincts etc?

TC x"

Never and would ask anyone who wanted more info to erm...feck off

over a year ago

"never!!! one persons dream meet is another persons nightmare ... each to their own so gut instict everytime x"

give that woman a gold star,,,

i agree

over a year ago

No I would rather make my own mind up about someone

over a year ago

Gut instinct, if only someone would ask!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I would never dream of doing something like that....

as others have said, each meet is different so even if you gave the most glowing recomendation if they don't live to it.. what they going to do.. hold you accountable!!

over a year ago

TC x"

Thanks everyone, your replies have made me feel a whole lot better....I'm feeling fragile at the mo, so actually though I had maybe reacted badly to the request, It's good to know I'm not really loosing it

TC x

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

what about gut instinct about thinking a fem is a male that keeps chatting.. I feel I want to contact her veries to see if she is for real. Is that wrong.. so many blokes pretend to be fem on other sites not sure about here.

over a year ago

"I would never dream of doing something like that....

as others have said, each meet is different so even if you gave the most glowing recomendation if they don't live to it.. what they going to do.. hold you accountable!! "

My thoughts exactly, you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't lol

over a year ago

LOL dont understand why they would do that. surely reading the verification is enough???? its not like they are applying for a job is it lol

over a year ago

TC x"

No way, that is just way out of order. They should not ask and one should never divulge. Pure ignorance in our book.

over a year ago

TC x"

Goodness, do people really do that???? How indiscreet! Never complain, never explain, would be my motto (although I would be tempted to mail the person I'd verified, and warn them who was prying into their private lives!)

over a year ago

nope never , i dont bother with veris anyway , its abit like holiday reviews , one persons nightmare another persons ideal holiday

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

Did you consider you may have been contacted by a spouse who has come across their partners secret life?

or an Ex who is hunting down dirty?

Or if it was a male, a sociopath who is trying to get some story on a couple or a woman for the purpose of making her feel guilty and submit to blackmail sex with the bloke?

I can think of at least 20 other scenarios, mostly from experience too.

Having has my profile pics published in a tabloid newspaper with a false story attached, and only finding out when a friend discovered it from a friend of hers, things can be life changing and hurtful. If only the newspaper had contacted me for a reply ... but then if you read a tabloid you are totally stupid.

xox

over a year ago

I have been contacted a couple of times over the last few weeks and been asked to give give more information about someone I met and verified, to be honest it annoys the hell out of me and I wouldn't dream of doing it myself but I'm interested to know what others think?? I have been told by a guy on here who wanted to meet me,that a previous meet he had had got in contact with her and warned him off..i find this totally unacceptable,and was absoulutely horrified..

TC x"

over a year ago

No I would never do that, and i would be highly suspicious of whoever was asking.

over a year ago

"No I would never do that, and i would be highly suspicious of whoever was asking."

The person asking the questions is now blocked as their actions have shaken a decent friendship!!

Post new Message to Thread