Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Significance of tattoos

Jump to newest

By *icentious OP   Couple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I appreciate that some tattoos carry a meaning, got to thinking what would make for a great swinging tattoo?

King/queen of clubs? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me all the tattoos should have a meaning, a tattoo is something special it's emotional.

Swinger tattoos there are a few but if you are thinking in doing one choose the one who means more for you...

over a year ago

I have tattoos because I like them...some have meaning and some don't! I'm not having a swinging one specifically but the new merman on my thigh is going to have my username tattooed on the inside of his upper arm

By *mf4BxJCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm sure I seen something here about a queen of spades tattoo to represent the bearers love of black cock. Seems a bit to me though!

Bx

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have the Ace of clubs, although it's a personal meaning rather than anything at all sexualized.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Despite having a few tattoos and all having a meaning to me I'm not a subscriber to the 'every tattoo has to have meaning' way of thinking. I like the fact people haven't got a clue what mine represent unless I tell them. And I rarely do.

Swinging wise there are loads you could go for. Many cultures have sex and fertility gods, goddesses and symbology so it's almost a where do you start type thing.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I have 3 tattoos and none of them mean anything to me apart from being pretty

over a year ago

Half of mine don't have a meaning.

I got those because I like the style, Bio Mech, Geometric.

Tattoo's don't have to have a meaning at all. How many life experiences would you have to have to have sleeves, chest pieces, back pieces etc.

As long as you like the design and won't regret it then meaning or no meaning, you'll enjoy it for life.

Post new Message to Thread