Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Age change

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi All,

This site does not let you change your age.

For example join today you are 40.

If your still on this site next year you'll be 41.

So my question is the right age will not be in your profile.

KR

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arnsleycouple7683Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

When you set up your profile you put in your DOB. One would assume then that the site will change your age automatically when you have a birthday.

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"When you set up your profile you put in your DOB. One would assume then that the site will change your age automatically when you have a birthday."

Yes it does

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

If you put in your correct DOB then on your birthday it will change automatically, if you falsify your DOB I will presume you are lying about other things in order to garner interest of get past people filters.

I have met more men that has not progressed into anything further because they have knocked years off their real age.....and they can never pass for what they pretend, so word of warning if you lie? Prepare to be able to pull it off, as most women hate liars on here

By *revaunanceCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We have both had our birthdays this month, and can confirm that the site changes the age at the start of the day. So providing you put in the correct date of birth your age will always be correct.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"When you set up your profile you put in your DOB. One would assume then that the site will change your age automatically when you have a birthday.

Yes it does"

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"Hi All,

This site does not let you change your age.

For example join today you are 40.

If your still on this site next year you'll be 41.

So my question is the right age will not be in your profile.

KR"

Automatically updates (on your stats) as previously said.

It won't change if you have mentioned your age in your profile text and a few people do.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you put in your correct DOB then on your birthday it will change automatically, if you falsify your DOB I will presume you are lying about other things in order to garner interest of get past people filters.

I have met more men that has not progressed into anything further because they have knocked years off their real age.....and they can never pass for what they pretend, so word of warning if you lie? Prepare to be able to pull it off, as most women hate liars on here "

Too true, though most genuine single men hate liars too. Not a dig at you but it happens around the board sadly

Post new Message to Thread