Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hubbies first lone meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after been on here as a couple for ages i decided to let hubby open a single male profile and after a week of back and to, he has found a lady for his first lone social. I'm kinda nervous but totally excited at the same time. Cant wait to hear from him how it all goes. Any other couples have an experience to share of this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love mickey meeting ladies on his own, gets me so turned on knowing another lady is enjoying his company and hopefully turning him on

If your excited with a social imagine how excited you'll be if you agree to let it go further

It's not every ones cup of tea but we love it

If you want to chat PM me

Enjoy

Minnie xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love my husband to meet solo. He however isn't very good at online flirting /chatting.

He has however played solo at chams while I've watched, so think that's as close as I'll get.

over a year ago

Still in the search mode... Will let you know when I find a special lady

over a year ago

"So after been on here as a couple for ages i decided to let hubby open a single male profile and after a week of back and to, he has found a lady for his first lone social. I'm kinda nervous but totally excited at the same time. Cant wait to hear from him how it all goes. Any other couples have an experience to share of this? "

want me to come round while hes out.

over a year ago

A very good quick reply there Liam! Haha

over a year ago

"So after been on here as a couple for ages i decided to let hubby open a single male profile and after a week of back and to, he has found a lady for his first lone social. I'm kinda nervous but totally excited at the same time. Cant wait to hear from him how it all goes. Any other couples have an experience to share of this?

want me to come round while hes out. "

Hahahahahaha smooth.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So after been on here as a couple for ages i decided to let hubby open a single male profile and after a week of back and to, he has found a lady for his first lone social. I'm kinda nervous but totally excited at the same time. Cant wait to hear from him how it all goes. Any other couples have an experience to share of this?

want me to come round while hes out.

Haha thanks for the offer "

Post new Message to Thread