Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Need a bit of advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, can anyone give me a few tips. I've been on here a while and have not met anyone. I come and go a bit because I don't have much luck.

I change my pictures often, I've had normal pictures, body pictures, I've recently changed them to pictures that display my interests.

I had a long detailed profile, recently shorted it as I'm not sure anyone reads them.

I'm friendly and easy going, when I've had partners, I've been loving of course. I feel many don't see beyond my pictures so I'm not sure what I can do about that.

Am I doing something wrong or just unattractive??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Really interested in what you ladies think.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can't accommodate. ..which is fine but lots will assume you're attached so maybe explain why. .otherwise not bad. .do you have a type? ..x

By *s_from_71Couple
over a year ago

Coventry

The fact you cannot accommodate reads like your married and playing away. Even this is not the case its how it looks unless you explain it.

You have made no effort to get yourself photo verified or to attend socials and get yourself verified socially.

Your profile text is limited now, perhaps you deleted too much?

M & J

over a year ago

Thank you for that, I've actually just re worked my profile text, feel free to take a look and let me know what you think, I may now of put too much.

No I'm not married.

over a year ago

A type? it's tricky, as I prefer a curvy figure. I guess I like bigger women. That being said, I don't really go for just looks. I value someone I can engage with.

over a year ago

"A type? it's tricky, as I prefer a curvy figure. I guess I like bigger women. That being said, I don't really go for just looks. I value someone I can engage with. "

Well pop that on your profile

over a year ago

Noted and will do, thank you. I've rewritten my profile, might of put too much now.

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

The profile seems a little too detailed about your vanilla world, perhaps too much info about your personals likes. It's a pleasant read but I didn't learn much about your reasons for being on Fabs.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The profile seems a little too detailed about your vanilla world, perhaps too much info about your personals likes. It's a pleasant read but I didn't learn much about your reasons for being on Fabs.

"

I agree with this. It comes across as more something you would put on a dating site.

Though you do sound interesting and you'd probably get on great with my other half

You would probably benefit from photos that show your physique. Maybe topless or open shirt.

Nita

over a year ago

Aww you sound cute xx

over a year ago

Patience is the key lol

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I like the fact that you have put thought into your profile as so many men in my area only have a 1 liner! So keep it as detailed as you want, as personally speaking the more info I have on someone, the more I may want to engage with them

over a year ago

Thank you so much for the info. Good points for me to consider, perhaps I'll add some reasons as to why I'm on here, and condense it a little. I suppose, people can always gloss over what they are not keen on.

over a year ago

Thank you. I needed the boost. Loving the profile by the way. X

over a year ago

It's a tricky balance to say the least.

over a year ago

Open shirt, interesting, I like that. I'll give it a go. Thank you.

over a year ago

And a virtue apparently.

over a year ago

Good thought. Thanks, I'll work that in.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Use the 'quote' button so we know who you are speaking to

over a year ago

"Use the 'quote' button so we know who you are speaking to "

Glad it's not just me getting confused lol x

By *ticky_vikkiWoman
over a year ago

Herts

If you weren't 120+ miles away I would definitely want to get to know you

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Use the 'quote' button so we know who you are speaking to

Glad it's not just me getting confused lol x "

Not just you lol x

over a year ago

Woods, sorry everyone. I did not realise.

over a year ago

"If you weren't 120+ miles away I would definitely want to get to know you "
thank you, I would like to get to know you too. X

over a year ago

"Woods, sorry everyone. I did not realise. "

Aww I forgive you xx

over a year ago

Just seen your profile...i feel you don't need to put hobbies or.qualifications down as your not.applying for a job

Put your sexual interests/fantasies/What sort of people your looking to meet, etc

over a year ago

"Just seen your profile...i feel you don't need to put hobbies or.qualifications down as your not.applying for a job

Put your sexual interests/fantasies/What sort of people your looking to meet, etc "

I did not realise I put qualifications down. Perhaps I'll restructure so that stuff is at the bottom if people want to read it.

over a year ago

Can I ask, are you on a dating site?

over a year ago

It's nice to be a nice guy, but I'm afraid your profile text and pictures just have no sex appeal(thats not me saying others will not find you attractive), but it really dones look a bit too bland and extremely 'datey sitey'.

some use fab for that too...so no harm...but predominately you'll need to 'flesh' some things out.

so far we see

music

sport

bike

its very very generic

over a year ago

"Can I ask, are you on a dating site?"
no not anymore. I used to be a while back.

over a year ago

Your profile looks great to me. Good luck.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Im gonna highly recommend keeping the guitar pic.

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

You have no sexual interests??

For me it's ok, you maybe don't need all of the last 3 paragraphs.

Personally I like profiles that say what a guy wants, and what he's got to offer. It does read like a dating profile or a cv

over a year ago

"Can I ask, are you on a dating site? no not anymore. I used to be a while back. "

I think your profile is so sweet. I think you should try the dating sites again. I love your profile and the guitar picture is awesome. Good luck with everything x

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Can I ask, are you on a dating site? no not anymore. I used to be a while back.

I think your profile is so sweet. I think you should try the dating sites again. I love your profile and the guitar picture is awesome. Good luck with everything x"

I love the guitar pic too. And the one with the graduation cap. Can you go to clubs? Get seen in real life? You might do well.

over a year ago

What a lovely person you appear to be!, I truly mean that, not being sarcy!!

However I wana rough you up a bit around the edges!!.. Lol, you're bringing out my dominant side just because you're so damn lovely lol... And imo thatz a feat in this day and age!.

Wishing you all the very best lovely xxx

over a year ago

"Can I ask, are you on a dating site? no not anymore. I used to be a while back.

I think your profile is so sweet. I think you should try the dating sites again. I love your profile and the guitar picture is awesome. Good luck with everything x

I love the guitar pic too. And the one with the graduation cap. Can you go to clubs? Get seen in real life? You might do well. "

I like that one too. I think I have a crush for the op

over a year ago

"Hi, can anyone give me a few tips. I've been on here a while and have not met anyone. I come and go a bit because I don't have much luck.

I change my pictures often, I've had normal pictures, body pictures, I've recently changed them to pictures that display my interests.

I had a long detailed profile, recently shorted it as I'm not sure anyone reads them.

I'm friendly and easy going, when I've had partners, I've been loving of course. I feel many don't see beyond my pictures so I'm not sure what I can do about that.

"

It's the Ninja

All ninja's should be Kwak green

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Aaah you're lovely. The profile is spot on and the guitar pic is amazing.

Good luck OP.

xxxxxx

over a year ago

Yes i agree,you look great op

over a year ago

To me your profile sounds like it should be on a dating site. The bit about people judging you for your pictures sounds a bit like whingeing to me. For me it's a massive turn off.

Have a look around at the male profiles who are successful. Don't copy but get an idea then make it your own.

Get creative with your pictures. If you're comfortable with showing a bit of skin then do it. I prefer a teasing pic that looks classy.

You're profile is your stage to sell yourself and impress others. If you keep it true to you then you should attract the right sort of people for you.

over a year ago

Maybe its the fact your a toseland fan.. ( joking btw)

Can't really see much wrong except it doesn't really say what your looking for on here.. it's very much what Id imagine a dating site profile would read like.

over a year ago

By heck your doing well in the forum. I'd say you'll be grand xx

over a year ago

"To me your profile sounds like it should be on a dating site. The bit about people judging you for your pictures sounds a bit like whingeing to me. For me it's a massive turn off.

Have a look around at the male profiles who are successful. Don't copy but get an idea then make it your own.

Get creative with your pictures. If you're comfortable with showing a bit of skin then do it. I prefer a teasing pic that looks classy. Lol, thanks for the advice, yeah I do moan a bit for being judge just on pictures, it does tick me off a bit. I don't photograph very well so that's probably why

You're profile is your stage to sell yourself and impress others. If you keep it true to you then you should attract the right sort of people for you. "

over a year ago

"Aaah you're lovely. The profile is spot on and the guitar pic is amazing.

Good luck OP.

xxxxxx"

Thank you, the guitar pick seems to do well, perhaps I'll take another one, maybe a naked one.

over a year ago

"What a lovely person you appear to be!, I truly mean that, not being sarcy!!

However I wana rough you up a bit around the edges!!.. Lol, you're bringing out my dominant side just because you're so damn lovely lol... And imo thatz a feat in this day and age!.

Wishing you all the very best lovely xxx"

Thank you, thinking I might need roughing up a bit. All the best to you too. Say hello sometime if you fancy a chat.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

The last two paragraphs could go. Got a bit bored reading it.Maybe a few more pictures. The guitar one is good.You are tall which is a bonus.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just seen your profile...i feel you don't need to put hobbies or.qualifications down as your not.applying for a job

Put your sexual interests/fantasies/What sort of people your looking to meet, etc "

Yes interesting, but sounds like a cv. People are more interested in knowing what you have to offer a meet and what you would like to experience with that meet. However you do sound an interesting guy and good luck!

over a year ago

Thanks for the info everyone. I've updated it so fingers crossed.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I didn't see it before but as it is now I think it's great. All that's missing is a veri. Good luck

over a year ago

"Hi, can anyone give me a few tips. I've been on here a while and have not met anyone. I come and go a bit because I don't have much luck.

"

I'd prefer a chicken roast

Post new Message to Thread