Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are we paranoid?

Jump to newest

By *ffanotdyke OP   Couple
over a year ago

Telford

Just recently when acknowledging or replying to messages we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females as we dont find men or women of West Indian or Indian sub continent extraction attractive or Japanese Thaianese and Chinese for that matter. Now that is our preference but we been have accused a number of times of being racist.

Would a native of Jamaica or the Punjab be accused of being racist if they were not attracted to a grey haired pair from the Midlands.

Your thoughts please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a native of cool Brittania

By *litheroevoyeurMan
over a year ago

Clitheroe

"Just recently when acknowledging or replying to messages we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females as we dont find men or women of West Indian or Indian sub continent extraction attractive or Japanese Thaianese and Chinese for that matter. Now that is our preference but we been have accused a number of times of being racist.

Would a native of Jamaica or the Punjab be accused of being racist if they were not attracted to a grey haired pair from the Midlands.

Your thoughts please"

This is fab, full of people ready to take offence on someone elses behalf. Block and move on.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

Sexual preferences are not in the slightest bit racist full stop

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

if you really don't find anyone of a particular race it does seem prejudice. but i can understand why you'd save time on having them message you by mentioning that on your profile.

i do think some people just vent when they can coz it's frustrating finding sex.

over a year ago

I don't think you're out of order in the slightest.

However I'd love to go to a Black Woman's Fan club event

By *osweet69Couple
over a year ago

portsmouth

Does not matter what you post on the forum you will offend someone,comes with the territory. The world has gone PC mad.

over a year ago

"Just recently when acknowledging or replying to messages we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females as we dont find men or women of West Indian or Indian sub continent extraction attractive or Japanese Thaianese and Chinese for that matter. Now that is our preference but we been have accused a number of times of being racist.

Your thoughts please"

Which country do "Thaianese" come from ?

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

" we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females"

Do east Europeans look so vastly different from west Europeans you find them all unattractive?

Sally

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Your thoughts please"

Don't acknowledge or reply unless your interested in someone or block and then you can't be accused of anything

Opening up dialogue with someone you don't want to meet is polite but opens yourself up to "why not" type replies

over a year ago

We ALL have preferences of some sort.

Not racist in my opinion. Although Iv been accused of being racist on the forum for not wanting to fuck black men

over a year ago

"We ALL have preferences of some sort.

Not racist in my opinion. Although Iv been accused of being racist on the forum for not wanting to fuck black men "

Is calling a man that racist too?

over a year ago

Are we meant to say brown men??

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

Why even bring it up in a reply?

Either don't reply, or just say thanks but no thanks.

Putting it in a reply just seems like prodding for problems.

over a year ago

" we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females

Do east Europeans look so vastly different from west Europeans you find them all unattractive?

Sally"

My guess its the high cheekbones!

By *erfect imperfectionCouple
over a year ago

Basildon

" we have expressed our preference for white west european males and females

Sally"

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

I don't normally comment on thisz type of thread, felt the need to though.

Ok so, in my opinion, it is slightly racist (if there is such a thing as slightly racist) and it is probably more offensive than you realise.

Does that mean you find all other races ugly, because of the colour of their skin? It's a very wide net to cast.

It doesn't make you a nazi loving racist but mainly I don't think it is something that needs to be said!

Your profile is better without it!

Would you say no Fat people or what about nobody who's tits are smaller than.... No because again you don't need to say that, it's just rude and upsetting.

A polite, "I don't think we match" or "sorry you seem lovely but your not my/our type" would suffice.

Even just delete and ignore.

Most guys especially, know this means no thanks.

I understand not every person of every race finds other races attractive, (I personally can't stand anyone from Pluto)

I knew a lovely Chinese guy who thought all causcasion women were ugly and I know two nice Nigerians who think anyone of Latino heritage is too. They didn't treat these people differently, just never dated them and certainly never directly said this to anyone's face as a reason to say no.

Yes it is a personal preference BUT!

it's just not something you should have to put out there.

If its just to stop the mails, you probably get worse ones because you state that on your profile anyway.

Hope this makes sense.

I know you probably get a lot of mails from A wide range of ethnic groups being in multicultural Birmingham, but I would just delete it from the profile anyway.

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

Can't believe I double checked this and still a spelling error in first line.....FFS. sorry.

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

Your thoughts please"

I tend to agree with you ... and I shave my head so are you "baldist" ... and I am well built ... so is anyone "skinniest" .... oh and I like women more than men so am I "sexist" .. the whole world has gone PC crazy

By *evilinsidemeMan
over a year ago

Trim

(Would a native of Jamaica or the Punjab be accused of being racist if they were not attracted to a grey haired pair from the Midlands.

Your thoughts please)

Oh and only if they said no white/caucasian people. Grey haired isn't a race.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"(Would a native of Jamaica or the Punjab be accused of being racist if they were not attracted to a grey haired pair from the Midlands.

Your thoughts please)

Oh and only if they said no white/caucasian people. Grey haired isn't a race."

Grey haired could be a race if it's during a veterans sporting event

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Preference is preference. Just ignore, block and move on. Simples :D

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

No your not i put on here that I like slim women you should have seen the hate mail I got

By *emptd2Man
over a year ago

Burgess Hill & Birmingham

Your thoughts please"

The way you've phrased your point is a little racist or could be construed that way. You're assuming people of colour only come from non European countries which isn't true.

Simply state on your profile quite clearly & early; since your bio is so long, that you're only interested in Caucasians from West Europe.

A quick google has concluded your parameters limits you to people from:

Belgium

France

Ireland

Luxembourg

Monaco

Netherlands

United Kingdom

Andorra

Portugal

Spain

And maybe Italy at a stretch. Everything else is northern,central,eastern or Southern and therefore doesn't meet your requirements

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We are so lucky that we find every race , creed and colour equally as attractive . It must be awful excluding so many gorgeous people !

Post new Message to Thread