Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

age gap

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why does someone with a some what large age gap turn you on ? I find the more mature ladies and couples seem more polite and easier to talk just from experience on here. And older women do have that thing about them that special something but there girls around my age who have that as well just haven't had much luck yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vieCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"why does someone with a some what large age gap turn you on ? I find the more mature ladies and couples seem more polite and easier to talk just from experience on here. And older women do have that thing about them that special something but there girls around my age who have that as well just haven't had much luck yet "

By *vieCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"why does someone with a some what large age gap turn you on ? I find the more mature ladies and couples seem more polite and easier to talk just from experience on here. And older women do have that thing about them that special something but there girls around my age who have that as well just haven't had much luck yet "

older women are more laid back....less stress and relaxed!

Im always polite and treat people with respect, saying that I know 1 a couple of younger girls who are mature, depends on the person I suppose x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing to do with turning me on, I like who I like but I do tend to go for slightly older women, I have no idea why.

When I was 18 I slept with a 55 year old. It was an eye opener and a very positive experience. Shaped me sexually for the rest of my life.

over a year ago

"why does someone with a some what large age gap turn you on ? I find the more mature ladies and couples seem more polite and easier to talk just from experience on here. And older women do have that thing about them that special something but there girls around my age who have that as well just haven't had much luck yet

older women are more laid back....less stress and relaxed!

Im always polite and treat people with respect, saying that I know 1 a couple of younger girls who are mature, depends on the person I suppose x"

of course just had my time wasted by girls my age on here it's not fun but I know not everyone is like that

over a year ago

"Nothing to do with turning me on, I like who I like but I do tend to go for slightly older women, I have no idea why.

When I was 18 I slept with a 55 year old. It was an eye opener and a very positive experience. Shaped me sexually for the rest of my life."

guest it would do I am same really I lean more to the older women at the moment

over a year ago

youngest ive played with was a 26 yr old as a mff - outside of a club visit that is

over a year ago

"youngest ive played with was a 26 yr old as a mff - outside of a club visit that is "
wish I could of joined the fun hehe

over a year ago

"Nothing to do with turning me on, I like who I like but I do tend to go for slightly older women, I have no idea why.

When I was 18 I slept with a 55 year old. It was an eye opener and a very positive experience. Shaped me sexually for the rest of my life.guest it would do I am same really I lean more to the older women at the moment"

I wouldn't say she taught me anything as such, just opened my eyes. As an 18 year old I was still relatively inexperienced. It was all about the fuck and nothing else. I thought I was having great sex prior to meeting her, after I realised it was very poor. She just showed me there's much more to sex than pumping away like a mad dog.

over a year ago

well that's why I am here

over a year ago

What I will also say is the women around my age or older generally want more than just a quick fuck. There's always exceptions but I like longer meets and to take my time and fully enjoy all aspects of it.

Not go in, drop my pant's, pump away, cum and leave. That does nothing for me.

over a year ago

yeah same really it's never been my thing prefer to enjoy the company not just quick fuck

By *vieCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"youngest ive played with was a 26 yr old as a mff - outside of a club visit that is "

It seems the younger swingers love the experience of older ones which is good

over a year ago

Only been with 1 women and My phantasy is an older dominating women

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

It is not the age gap itself that turns me on. I have always preferred teens and twenties. For some reason, my tastes have got narrower as I have got older. Even 10 years ago, I would have found a lot of 50-something women attractive enough for sex (whilst much preferring younger). Now, I rarely find anyone over 30 attractive. I have always liked a neat teenage body, but it is the face that I find really attractive. It is not choice, it is just what attracts me.

Post new Message to Thread