Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The good the bad and the visually challenged

Jump to newest

By *reedom to be me OP   Man
over a year ago

St Helier

Hi

This is a great site and I have had some great encounters and meetings some great chats both video and otherwise would be great to hear your stories of what they call cat fishing. I met a lady who clearly wasn't a size ten more like double that which wasn't a problem I like all shapes and sizes but I did ask did you not think I would notice ? She said she thought she had more luck being smaller I said you would have more luck being honest x we had fun anyway x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've not come across anyone yet who looks vastly different to their pictures. If anything most people look far better than their pictures.

If I did meet someone who looked nothing like their pictures it is very unlikely I would play with them. I don't like people who set out to deliberately deceive.

I have looked at many profiles where I've thought they look much older than they claim - must have had a very hard paper round lol.

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I keep getting recognised whilst out and about, so I assume I look like my photos.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

I love catfish,watched all series 6 in a few days

Never been catfished,but planned a social meet with a man who said he was late 30s.

When he turned up was more like late 50s,admitted waa a v old photo.

It went no further as I hate being lied to .

Miss

By *reedom to be me OP   Man
over a year ago

St Helier

The thing with this site is there are all types and if there is no honesty there is nothing x

Post new Message to Thread