Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bbw

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys new at posting be nice

I'm a big girl size 16 to 18 and put down on our profile I'm BBW however lots of fellow fabbbers have said the like Big girls but I'm too big... what's everyone's definition of this because in my mind size 12 is not big ?

Thanks happy Sunday xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys new at posting be nice

I'm a big girl size 16 to 18 and put down on our profile I'm BBW however lots of fellow fabbbers have said the like Big girls but I'm too big... what's everyone's definition of this because in my mind size 12 is not big ?

Thanks happy Sunday xx"

Can I just say from the start that you are a stunning looking girl

I'd say you are a bbw and size 12 certainly isn't. People who say you aren't simply don't appreciate a bbw.

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Id definitely say you're a BBW. If you were closer I'd definitely meet you XX

over a year ago

You are definitely a BBW

Very nice indeed!! X

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

I'm a big girl size 16 to 18 and put down on our profile I'm BBW however lots of fellow fabbbers have said the like Big girls but I'm too big... what's everyone's definition of this because in my mind size 12 is not big ? Hi think you're beautiful,very sexy and have made my morning a little bit brighter

Thanks happy Sunday xx"

over a year ago

Thanks guys

over a year ago

Personally I'd say Size 18 upwards is BBW.

Size 16 Curvy

However OP you'll find everyone will have their own view.

As long as you and hubby are enjoying the site and meeting those you want it's all good

Enjoy x

over a year ago

"Thanks guys "

Your welcome

over a year ago

"Personally I'd say Size 18 upwards is BBW.

Size 16 Curvy

However OP you'll find everyone will have their own view.

As long as you and hubby are enjoying the site and meeting those you want it's all good

Enjoy x "

Wow...that is all

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Wow you look amazing. Wish i was closer....

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hate the term BBW! Why are women referred to as 'big'? We wouldn't call a thin lady TBW. Just saying that's all.

You are a gorgeous curvaceous woman honey, be proud of those curves, I am of mine.

By *teemy adventuresCouple
over a year ago

somewhere nearby

The term BBW is often misused. I personally agree with the above comment size 18 and above. The problem we have is that there are a few profiles on here where the female has large breasts and is a size 14 therefore classes herself as a BBW which is wrong.

BBW = Big Beautiful Women.

over a year ago

I love a big woman 16-18 is a nice big size but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so does it matter of course not

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"The term BBW is often misused. I personally agree with the above comment size 18 and above. The problem we have is that there are a few profiles on here where the female has large breasts and is a size 14 therefore classes herself as a BBW which is wrong.

"

We all know what BBW means.....

over a year ago

And I prefer the term Curvy ??

over a year ago

It's subjective people can call themselves what they want. But personally bbw is plus size and plus size starts at 18. I'm a 22-24 and if someone said I was too big I would say jog on then as there's plenty of people who do like larger girls.

over a year ago

"I hate the term BBW! Why are women referred to as 'big'? We wouldn't call a thin lady TBW. Just saying that's all.

You are a gorgeous curvaceous woman honey, be proud of those curves, I am of mine.

"

It's same for us blokes as 9 times out if 10 girls are looking the 6 pack athletic types and pass by us genuine 'cuddly'types lol.

I'm proud of whom I am and how I look

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

[Removed by poster at 27/08/17 10:22:42]

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I hate the term BBW! Why are women referred to as 'big'? We wouldn't call a thin lady TBW. Just saying that's all.

It's same for us blokes as 9 times out if 10 girls are looking the 6 pack athletic types and pass by us genuine 'cuddly'types lol.

I'm proud of whom I am and how I look "

I love cuddly men providing they dress well and groom properly. No excuse for bad hygiene etc.

over a year ago

somewhere nearby

"The term BBW is often misused. I personally agree with the above comment size 18 and above. The problem we have is that there are a few profiles on here where the female has large breasts and is a size 14 therefore classes herself as a BBW which is wrong.

We all know what BBW means..... "

Yes I know "we all know " however some women think because they have big boobs there BBW and there not. That's the point I was trying to make

over a year ago

I deffo prefer cuddly men. Mr is cuddly xxx thanks guys. I'm into bigger guys and girls love something to hold on to

over a year ago

Thanks happy Sunday xx"

Hi sweetie

I defo say you were a BBW and a beautiful one at that too!

Some will say no larger than a 16 I've (fem) been told in the past I'm too large at a 12/14 so let's put it straight there are some definite BBW lovers on here who would LOVE to play with you, my hubby likes a larger lady and you'd definitely appeal to him xxxx

By *igboobies42Woman
over a year ago

Essex

I'm fat and have big boobs so I definitely fit in the BBW category.

over a year ago

Thanks happy Sunday xx"

I don't understand what size 12 has got to do with your post. You said you were size 16-18.

over a year ago

Because a lot of people I have spoken to have said they like bbw women but no larger than a size 12. I was making a point that a size 12 I my opinion is Not a bbw

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I hate this BBW label, in fact any label is silly!

over a year ago

"I'm fat and have big boobs so I definitely fit in the BBW category. "

over a year ago

I don't think it can be defined by dress size, I'm an 18 and dont consider myself as a BBW.

over a year ago

Oh there are definitely guys who love us big women that I do know and I love that fact especially when they are guys of my preference. Just ignore those who say that ur too big it's their loss

over a year ago

Crikey if you're too big I better hang up my swinging pants

By *unguya2zMan
over a year ago

coventry..ish

I'm a big girl size 16 to 18 and put down on our profile I'm BBW however lots of fellow fabbbers have said the like Big girls but I'm too big... what's everyone's definition of this because in my mind size 12 is not big ? Hi think you're beautiful,very sexy and have made my morning a little bit brighter

Thanks happy Sunday xx "

my pleasure x

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"I deffo prefer cuddly men. Mr is cuddly xxx thanks guys. I'm into bigger guys and girls love something to hold on to "

We are a bbw and cuddly guy. Janine is size 24 and very sexy. OP from what I can see you look great. Would love to meet next time we are in Kent x

By *sxr600Man
over a year ago

northamptonshire

Just ignore those guys that say your to big. Me personally I love curvy women. I'd say anything from 16+ is classed as a bbw lady

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Hi op

You have body shots on your profile so they can see what you look like,so i dont get why they would chat to you if they found you too big?

Miss

over a year ago

"Because a lot of people I have spoken to have said they like bbw women but no larger than a size 12. I was making a point that a size 12 I my opinion is Not a bbw"

Ah, I understand now

Men have no understanding of sizes. Models used in magazines and on catwalks don't help either.

A size 12 isn't a bbw, though saying that not every size 16,18,20 and above is a bbw either

By *azbirdy93Couple
over a year ago

alfreton

I think ide have to agree on the fact that 16 is curvy anything bigger is a BBw.

Me being a bbw, never heard anyone say I'm too big. But then again I don't think they message me if there not interested.

Main thing is you have fun, like me and my partner who I don't think befor we joined here appreciated the extra bits I have!

We're let's just say an acquired taste! And not to everyone's liking, even if no one else's, immhaving fun!!

By *azbirdy93Couple
over a year ago

alfreton

"Hi op

You have body shots on your profile so they can see what you look like,so i dont get why they would chat to you if they found you too big?

Miss"

No me neither. Seemsoutnof character for fab (well on ours)

over a year ago

Thanks happy Sunday xx"

You look good to me

over a year ago

"Hi op

Miss"

Hey yes body shots are recent after several emails saying not appropriate after one sent xx

over a year ago

Thank you everyone for your help today

over a year ago

"I don't think it can be defined by dress size, I'm an 18 and dont consider myself as a BBW."

But given our heights we'd be classed or labelled differently to some ?

Your 5'8, I'm 5'2

Again I'm undertall not Overweight

By *azleesiCouple
over a year ago

west bromwich

Very hot bbw,and nice pierced nipples too xx

over a year ago

"I don't think it can be defined by dress size, I'm an 18 and dont consider myself as a BBW.

But given our heights we'd be classed or labelled differently to some ?

Your 5'8, I'm 5'2

Again I'm undertall not Overweight "

This is why dress size shouldn't be used. Someone who is very tall and an 18 will look a lot different to someone shorter of that size.

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

i'm a 12-14 and medically classed as fat/overweight but not obese. i'd say anyone in the obese ranges and above is BBW.

i get called a BBW though sometimes.

over a year ago

"Just ignore those guys that say your to big. Me personally I love curvy women. I'd say anything from 16+ is classed as a bbw lady"

I'm a size 16 and certainly don't class myself as bbw.

over a year ago

I also do not like the term BBW. I get quite a few messages with that in the title and it annoys me. If people are saying you look too big that's their problem not yours.

over a year ago

"I also do not like the term BBW. I get quite a few messages with that in the title and it annoys me. If people are saying you look too big that's their problem not yours. "

Love your curves very sexy

over a year ago

"I also do not like the term BBW. I get quite a few messages with that in the title and it annoys me. If people are saying you look too big that's their problem not yours.

Love your curves very sexy "

Thank you

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Size 16 and over is big imo.

And there's a difference between curvy (nice big arse, wide hips, big boobs) and being overweight and very out of shape. Imo.

Let the abuse commence!

By *ister-mischiefMan
over a year ago

Trafford

"I also do not like the term BBW. I get quite a few messages with that in the title and it annoys me. If people are saying you look too big that's their problem not yours.

Thank you "

Second that!

over a year ago

"Size 16 and over is big imo.

And there's a difference between curvy (nice big arse, wide hips, big boobs) and being overweight and very out of shape. Imo.

Let the abuse commence! "

Why would you get abuse? It's just your opinion.

Just like when someone says they're good looking and I disagree. Our opinions just differ

over a year ago

"Size 16 and over is big imo.

Let the abuse commence! "

So are you saying women over this size can't be in shape? A size 16 I believe is now UK average.

By *heekyBethanyWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I am 16 on top and 18/20 below. Hour glass but definitely not BBW. I always say I am curveous and guys seem to like that.

Embrace the beautiful women's bodies. You are gorgeous OP.

I also like cuddly boys.

over a year ago

Thank you

Second that! "

over a year ago

I am a size 26 with 48 HH boobies so am i BBW or SSBBW or am i classed as Fabulous?

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I am a size 26 with 48 HH boobies so am i BBW or SSBBW or am i classed as Fabulous? "

The pair of you like getting naked out in the sun. So im just going to label you both as fecking awesome haha.

over a year ago

WOW Thank you very much, xx

over a year ago

"I am a size 26 with 48 HH boobies so am i BBW or SSBBW or am i classed as Fabulous?

The pair of you like getting naked out in the sun. So im just going to label you both as fecking awesome haha."

Got to agree guys you rock !

over a year ago

You look fantastic xxx

over a year ago

Size 18 here and according to many of you, I must be a BBW!

over a year ago

I love and can't get enough of curvy/BBw girls I do agree with sizes 14/16 are curvy and 18 upwards are BBw. I do hate slim girls with big boob who think they are curvy+ but on the other hand curvy/BBw who think and say they are slim/ fit but are not just need to be ture about what you have. Tom and kaz a big thumbs up to you two for the outdoor photos.

over a year ago

"I love and can't get enough of curvy/BBw girls I do agree with sizes 14/16 are curvy and 18 upwards are BBw. I do hate slim girls with big boob who think they are curvy+ but on the other hand curvy/BBw who think and say they are slim/ fit but are not just need to be ture about what you have. Tom and kaz a big thumbs up to you two for the outdoor photos. "

I love big girls!!

over a year ago

I totally agree with the above partyboy

over a year ago

Cheers mate.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

People get too hung up on labels.

You either fancy someone or not. I like tall men. I don't like every tall man and some are too tall...so what?

Likewise if you like big women doesn't mean you like them all and some will be too big!

Concentrating on those seeking me rather than those who exclude me has made my time on Fab awesome!

Met my partner on here four years ago!

over a year ago

"People get too hung up on labels.

You either fancy someone or not. I like tall men. I don't like every tall man and some are too tall...so what?

Likewise if you like big women doesn't mean you like them all and some will be too big!

Concentrating on those seeking me rather than those who exclude me has made my time on Fab awesome!

Met my partner on here four years ago! "

I do like them all

over a year ago

It's not putting labels on it. It's just letting people know what they like and looking for I think it better to say curvy/BBw then saying fat peoples ( men & women)

over a year ago

"It's not putting labels on it. It's just letting people know what they like and looking for I think it better to say curvy/BBw then saying fat peoples ( men & women)"

But you are saying women who are a size 18 and up should be classed as BBW. I'm an 18 and not what I'd consider a BBW.

over a year ago

As there no photos up of you hard to tell what you look like. People say they hate being called BBw I'd rather say BBw they calling someone fat I think fat is a lot worse word to use and I think saying BBw to someone is letting them know you find them pretty and attractive to them.

over a year ago

Why do we need to title our selves. We are all curvy women. Beautiful in our own way. Who needs labels and titles have fun with who ever turns you on. Xx

over a year ago

"As there no photos up of you hard to tell what you look like. People say they hate being called BBw I'd rather say BBw they calling someone fat I think fat is a lot worse word to use and I think saying BBw to someone is letting them know you find them pretty and attractive to them. "

I think my profile photo is clear enough hun. Some women might find the term BBW offensive if they do not see themselves as that so as one poster said, and I agree, labelling people is not really necessary. You either like the look of someone or you don't.

over a year ago

"Why do we need to title our selves. We are all curvy women. Beautiful in our own way. Who needs labels and titles have fun with who ever turns you on. Xx"

exactly this.

over a year ago

Bbw to me depends on the person. I dont really like the term, im quite big but dont class myself as big and beautiful just big haha

By *azbirdy93Couple
over a year ago

alfreton

"Bbw to me depends on the person. I dont really like the term, im quite big but dont class myself as big and beautiful just big haha"

This is definitely me.

I just tell everyone I'm massive and to stay away!!!!

Post new Message to Thread