Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexy V beautiful

Jump to newest

By *he Happy Man OP   Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

What is your take on this fab people?

I was having a chat with a mate. He mentioned a models name and I happened to say I don't find her sexy. I think she is very beautiful but I don't find her sexy.

My mate finds this very strange and says all beautiful women and men are of course sexy because they are beautiful. In his eyes beautiful = automatically sexy

I find my mates view strange. Of course you can be both beautiful and sexy but to me beauty does not automatically me and you are sexy. Sometimes I may see a woman who for want of a better phrase may be described as a plain Jane. When I look at her I think you may not be a supermodel but wow you are sexy as hell. On the other hand I may look at a woman and think you are beautiful but I don’t find you sexy. Of course with some women I look at them think wow you are both beautiful and sexy. There are some very sexy women who post in the forums.

To me sexy is not just about looks/beauty. There are lots of things that make somebody sexy such as body shape (women sized 14 – 18 is sexiest for me lol), accent, voice, personality ,etc.

So fabbers what is your take on this? What makes somebody sexy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree with you on this.

There are some women who I think are gorgeous looking but they have zero sex appeal whereas other women aren't as naturally attractive but they just have natural sex appeal.

I'm not just talking about women on Fab either.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

There's a big difference between the two.

I'm capable of pulling off sexy but not beautiful.

By *rbean69Man
over a year ago

Stroud

Beauty and sexiness are different. Both are desirable, but beauty wins for me every time.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

To me sexiness and beauty is more about personality than looks

over a year ago

I think it's the same with men too. There are some gorgeous men on here, but they don't have that extra ha va va voom that makes me think ' so sexy'. There's then one who I used to meet, who was quite good-looking, not a knock out, but sexy as hell. It was his eyes, the curve of his gentle smile, his mannerisms.... Just made me putty in his hands. He always made me feel a good nervous when i met him.... Butterflies aplenty

By *udistcpl1Couple
over a year ago

Wirral

I agree with some of what you are saying but hate the way you are creeping to women on the forum in some hope that they might fall for it.

over a year ago

"To me sexiness and beauty is more about personality than looks "
wish those i message thought liked you.as soon as i send my pic then 9 times out of 10 i get told no thanks

over a year ago

I totally agree with this. As a plus size girl, to most I wouldn't be classed as sexy, however I have been told that I am beautiful.

Mrs

over a year ago

I don't fall into the beautiful category at all and often find when someone suggests I am that it's not a sincere compliment it's a platitude, that doesn't mean I'm not beautiful to me but realistically I know I'm not..

Sexy on the other hand for me personally is much more a state of mind... I feel sexy pretty much all the time, but then I feel horny in equal quantities..

I agree that some people on face value may not be sexy but do in fact exude sexiness in bucket loads.. Both make and female. Beauty I guess is in the eye of the beholder...

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

One hundred percent agree

Springing to mind is say Kate Middleton a beauty but not sexy

Don't jump on the agree / disagree about her in particular I'm meaning simply how I would see the difference ... many others like that too

over a year ago

"I agree with you on this.

There are some women who I think are gorgeous looking but they have zero sex appeal whereas other women aren't as naturally attractive but they just have natural sex appeal.

I'm not just talking about women on Fab either."

I agree.

Beautiful, sexy, cute - all of these have differed meanings to me. I've seen women that embody one or more of them, but it isn't a given that one comes with the others, often they don't.

over a year ago

"One hundred percent agree

Don't jump on the agree / disagree about her in particular I'm meaning simply how I would see the difference ... many others like that too "

She's a really good example...

over a year ago

"I agree with some of what you are saying but hate the way you are creeping to women on the forum in some hope that they might fall for it."

Who's creeping?

over a year ago

Don't jump on the agree / disagree about her in particular I'm meaning simply how I would see the difference ... many others like that too "

Yeah, I agree about Kate Middleton.

I also think Prince Harry isn't that good looking but there is something very sexy about him

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Don't jump on the agree / disagree about her in particular I'm meaning simply how I would see the difference ... many others like that too

Yeah, I agree about Kate Middleton.

I also think Prince Harry isn't that good looking but there is something very sexy about him "

Hell yeah and I'm not normally a ginger hair fan but he's def naughty !!

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

Funny this thread has popped up today, The wife and I were discussing this very subject last night whilst we had a music channel on the TV last night. It all started when a Poloma Faith video came on!!

SEXY!!

over a year ago

"I agree with some of what you are saying but hate the way you are creeping to women on the forum in some hope that they might fall for it."

You meaning who?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...it can be hot or cold or just a thought with no soul..

Sexy is in that shiver down your spine butterflies in your stomach and that tingle in every part of your entire being...

over a year ago

Fall for what?

How is the OPs post in any way creeping?

Seems to be a genuine well thought out totally non biased question with excellent points that are considerate and succinct.

I find your sweeping generalisations far more insulting..

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I actually remember, during my teenage years when I realised this, that just because I find a man visually beautiful does not at all mean I will find him attractive.

Also not all people I find attractive do I feel are visually beautiful.

over a year ago

Yep totally get this

I often find a woman pretty/ beutiful

But not sexy

I explained this to snow white

The only way i could think of by using a car

I think a 1968 E type jag is beutiful ..but i dont want to fuck one

So many girls are like this ...i could look at them all day but not try and get them into bed

Alternatively there are girls who i would fuck into next week ...but snow white would say isnt as pretty as-who ever ...and all i can say is i know ..but she is sexier.

over a year ago

"Funny this thread has popped up today, The wife and I were discussing this very subject last night whilst we had a music channel on the TV last night. It all started when a Poloma Faith video came on!!

SEXY!! "

Agree ...

Kylie minogue - as sexy as a pot of mayonnaise I described to mrs corner shop earlier

By *entileschiWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I guess beauty and sexiness are in the eyes and the pheromone receptors of the beholder.

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

"I totally agree with this. As a plus size girl, to most I wouldn't be classed as sexy, however I have been told that I am beautiful.

Mrs "

I totally agree.. I have been told I'm beautiful.. but I different don't classy myself as sexy x

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...it can be hot or cold or just a thought with no soul..

Sexy is in that shiver down your spine butterflies in your stomach and that tingle in every part of your entire being...

"

Absolutely

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I totally agree with this. As a plus size girl, to most I wouldn't be classed as sexy, however I have been told that I am beautiful.

Mrs "

I get the opposite. It makes me sad

over a year ago

Sexy to me is either something you have or you don't!

I can appreciate a really good looking guy, but I'm not going to find him sexy, for me its a " something " that I just can't put my finger on I just know when it's there....I like confidence when I speaking I make lots of eye contact!

Meet me directly eye to eye I find that sexy!

over a year ago

Totally agree with the poster

over a year ago

A woman can be a physically attractive, but if her personality is not what tickles your fancy she will still be attractive, as features do not change. On the other hand if the personality connects, your mind runs deeper and you start to have an imagination of seduction. This is the sexy part for me if you know one another.

I have found women in the past sexy after getting to know them and at first, not had a strong physical attraction. There is the saying "never judge a book by its cover" and it's created for a reason. Attraction draws you im but it can always go two ways.

Charisma plays a big part the way a woman moves how they hold themselves, what they wear, how they talk, mannerisms etc.

To conclude it, the eyes can see an attraction but the soul knows whats sexy.

over a year ago

I'm beautifully sexy

over a year ago

There is a particular lady on here who for me, visually at least just oozes sexiness. She's very attractive but not stunningly beautiful.

I don't know what it is about her, can't put my finger on it.

over a year ago

"There is a particular lady on here who for me, visually at least just oozes sexiness. She's very attractive but not stunningly beautiful.

I don't know what it is about her, can't put my finger on it."

You'd like to though, wouldn't you

over a year ago

"There is a particular lady on here who for me, visually at least just oozes sexiness. She's very attractive but not stunningly beautiful.

You'd like to though, wouldn't you "

Oh yes, very much so. We have spoken briefly so far.

over a year ago

You'd like to though, wouldn't you

Oh yes, very much so. We have spoken briefly so far."

Have to start somewhere.

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

"A woman can be a physically attractive, but if her personality is not what tickles your fancy she will still be attractive, as features do not change. On the other hand if the personality connects, your mind runs deeper and you start to have an imagination of seduction. This is the sexy part for me if you know one another.

I have found women in the past sexy after getting to know them and at first, not had a strong physical attraction. There is the saying "never judge a book by its cover" and it's created for a reason. Attraction draws you im but it can always go two ways.

Charisma plays a big part the way a woman moves how they hold themselves, what they wear, how they talk, mannerisms etc.

To conclude it, the eyes can see an attraction but the soul knows whats sexy. "

This

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 21:04:35]

over a year ago

Totally agree with you OP. I find a lot of women beautiful but not sexy. But also think sexy women can be very beautiful. Some people are just different levels of attractive.

~Mia

over a year ago

"What is your take on this fab people?

I was having a chat with a mate. He mentioned a models name and I happened to say I don't find her sexy. I think she is very beautiful but I don't find her sexy.

My mate finds this very strange and says all beautiful women and men are of course sexy because they are beautiful. In his eyes beautiful = automatically sexy

I find my mates view strange. Of course you can be both beautiful and sexy but to me beauty does not automatically me and you are sexy. Sometimes I may see a woman who for want of a better phrase may be described as a plain Jane. When I look at her I think you may not be a supermodel but wow you are sexy as hell. On the other hand I may look at a woman and think you are beautiful but I don’t find you sexy. Of course with some women I look at them think wow you are both beautiful and sexy. There are some very sexy women who post in the forums.

To me sexy is not just about looks/beauty. There are lots of things that make somebody sexy such as body shape (women sized 14 – 18 is sexiest for me lol), accent, voice, personality ,etc.

"

Totally understand and agree with the women side of it, but, when it comes to men... for me they are either beautiful/sexy and I want to rip their clothes off or there not beautiful/sexy and I don’t want to rip their clothes off.

over a year ago

Merseyside

"To me sexiness and beauty is more about personality than looks "

True

over a year ago

Merseyside

That was not my intention at all.

over a year ago

Merseyside

"I agree with some of what you are saying but hate the way you are creeping to women on the forum in some hope that they might fall for it.

Who's creeping? "

Me apparently. I have made this post to creep/suck up to women.

over a year ago

Merseyside

"I think it's the same with men too. There are some gorgeous men on here, but they don't have that extra ha va va voom that makes me think ' so sexy'. There's then one who I used to meet, who was quite good-looking, not a knock out, but sexy as hell. It was his eyes, the curve of his gentle smile, his mannerisms.... Just made me putty in his hands. He always made me feel a good nervous when i met him.... Butterflies aplenty "

Sorry I should have said I also mean males. I am sure there are some really beautiful males out their that women don't find sexy. Also on the other hand I am sure there are some guys out there that are not really gorgeous looking but are sexy as hell.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"What is your take on this fab people?

"

Simple answer is i just dont know. Its just something about them that sparks something in me.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

As someone said above a lot is in the eye of the beholder. I've met men who are very average looking but they have minds that are incredible. Makes them mega sexy to me. Then some gorgeous men (face, body, cock you name it) have straw for brains and I'd have no interest in sleeping with them. As for women, I only find a certain 'type' of girl sexy though many many more are beautiful.

The whole beautiful vs. sexy equation also changes with the situation. In a group sex situation for example, many men are 'sexy' to me and I've gladly fucked them while in a more vanilla situation I may not have found them interesting.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Beautiful is effortless, warm and elegant in appearance yet simple. Sexy, sexually appealing and inviting.

over a year ago

"I agree with some of what you are saying but hate the way you are creeping to women on the forum in some hope that they might fall for it.

Who's creeping?

Me apparently. I have made this post to creep/suck up to women. "

It was obvious you weren't

I thought it was a good question, it's one I've had with my ex before now too

over a year ago

I totally agree

To me ..there are many beautiful women that are classically beautiful but are not sexy with zero sex apeal ....

Equally women can be sexy but not beautiful..... u can pull off sexy for eg..Red lippy..lingerie ..tousled hair ...smoky eyes ... I'm not classically beautiful though

Post new Message to Thread