Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Controversial!

Jump to newest

By *aucySecretCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

Hi All

First post in this section and it may ruffle a few feathers.

We are new to this site and new to swinging and just a bit surprised by the content of some of the profiles.

We are generally appalled at the number of individuals that quite clearly say they do not want Asian individuals and then go onto say that this is just a preference! We have yet to come across a profile that says I do not want a white person.

If you judge someone by their colour you are without a doubt being racist!

Incidenatlly We think positive discrimination, ie you want someone black for example, is a good thing!

Saying you dont like say someone who is curvy or you like a VWE person is, in our opinion, a subjective reference. Saying you dont like basically an entire population beggars belief! What difference does it make what colour you are as long as you meet the other subjective requirements!

Not something for a friday night but maybe to ponder over your glass of vino collapso!

We just want to have fun whatever colour you are!

Have a great long weekend!

Maybe see you soon

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Incidenatlly We think positive discrimination, ie you want someone black for example, is a good thing! "

#doublestandards

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi All

We are new to this site and new to swinging and just a bit surprised by the content of some of the profiles.

We are generally appalled at the number of individuals that quite clearly say they do not want Asian individuals and then go onto say that this is just a preference! We have yet to come across a profile that says I do not want a white person.

Incidenatlly We think positive discrimination, ie you want someone black for example, is a good thing!

Saying you dont like say someone who is curvy or you like a VWE person is, in our opinion, a subjective reference. Saying you dont like basically an entire population beggars belief! What difference does it make what colour you are as long as you meet the other subjective requirements!

Not something for a friday night but maybe to ponder over your glass of vino collapso!

Maybe see you soon "

With all due respect I've seen plenty of profiles only wanting BBC's just a preference in my book.

Reply privately

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

Ha! Genuinely do not care, my world will rotate the same as ever.

All the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ha! Genuinely do not care, my world will rotate the same as ever.

All the best "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Discrimination is preventing someone their rights or treating them unfairly, based on certain characteristics, the main ones being race, disability or gender.

No one has a right to have sex with someone, nor is it unfair not to have sex with everyone regardless.

People have sex with others based on attraction, and certain characteristics may exclude another from their personal assessment of attraction.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Incidenatlly We think positive discrimination, ie you want someone black for example, is a good thing!

#doublestandards"

This . How can you call that positive discrimination? Surely that should be classed as wrong also, if you take such a strong view of any form of discrimination. I can't help but wonder if one of you is Asian and that's why you seem to accept that all other preferences are fine, except for some people not wanting to have sex with someone who is Asian

Reply privately

over a year ago

All the best "

Hiding again?

Reply privately

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

People are free to stipulate what they like on their own profile (as long as it's within the rules)

If you don't like something on a particular profile. Read another until you find someone you like and may like you...

Easy really...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Incidenatlly We think positive discrimination, ie you want someone black for example, is a good thing!

#doublestandards

This . How can you call that positive discrimination? Surely that should be classed as wrong also, if you take such a strong view of any form of discrimination. I can't help but wonder if one of you is Asian and that's why you seem to accept that all other preferences are fine, except for some people not wanting to have sex with someone who is Asian "

This lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also...I can point you to many profiles that state no whites

I know profiles on here that run nubian nights = black people only parties

What you been drinking lol

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you feel excluding one race is discrimination then excluding all but one is too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

#doublestandards

This . How can you call that positive discrimination? Surely that should be classed as wrong also, if you take such a strong view of any form of discrimination. I can't help but wonder if one of you is Asian and that's why you seem to accept that all other preferences are fine, except for some people not wanting to have sex with someone who is Asian "

Well spotted! Why is positive discrimination wrong?! And BTW in the short space of time we have been on here we have seen many, not some, who specifically refuse to have anything to do with Asians.

Why have we yet to see anyone say they do not want sex with a 'British' person?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"Also...I can point you to many profiles that state no whites

I know profiles on here that run nubian nights = black people only parties

What you been drinking lol "

Really! Not seen those yet!

Just your usual Asian Beer!!!

Reply privately

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"People are free to stipulate what they like on their own profile (as long as it's within the rules)

If you don't like something on a particular profile. Read another until you find someone you like and may like you...

Easy really...

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is just a preference. Where as I can safely say I will not meet anyone under 5'6. Yes I'm probably wiping out a load of hotties of every race .but I do not find shorter men attractive. Each to there own

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

All the best "

And to you too! As will mine!

Cheers!

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

#doublestandards

This . How can you call that positive discrimination? Surely that should be classed as wrong also, if you take such a strong view of any form of discrimination. I can't help but wonder if one of you is Asian and that's why you seem to accept that all other preferences are fine, except for some people not wanting to have sex with someone who is Asian

Well spotted! Why is positive discrimination wrong?! And BTW in the short space of time we have been on here we have seen many, not some, who specifically refuse to have anything to do with Asians.

"

It isn't positive if its excluding all but one race. This isn't about job applications or access to housing its about choosing who we have sex with.

Would you rather not know that a person doesn't want to meet asians? Or are you suggesting that its compulsory to meet people of all races?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

#doublestandards"

Not at all. Positive discrimination is positive!

It's suprising how many seem to think its ok to dismiss an entire population!

We say your loss!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We were unsure about this with our profile .....

Certain races we don't fancy etc ....

No chance in hell of us shagging a smurf , can't stand the little fuckers .. at first we thought it might be a colour thing and worried about people thinking we were anti smurfs due to their colour ......

ARE WE RACIST

hang on we find jake in avatar suoer hot ... so it's not a colour thing ....

Maybe it's because they are small !!!

ARE WE ARE HEIGHTISTS !!!!

...... dam we forgot about Tyrion sexy little fucker

Got it ..... we're d*unk x

Love you all

Reply privately

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

Devizes

#doublestandards

We say your loss!

"

But if someones preference is exclusively one race, are they not discriminating against every other ethnicity?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

#doublestandards

It isn't positive if its excluding all but one race. This isn't about job applications or access to housing its about choosing who we have sex with.

Would you rather not know that a person doesn't want to meet asians? Or are you suggesting that its compulsory to meet people of all races?"

We all have preferences agreed. Your race shouldn't be a factor in our opinion!

We speak from experience. If we got together based on our races we wouldn't be where we are today. There is a small chance it'll be the best sex you ever have! Dont knock it till at least you try it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"It is just a preference. Where as I can safely say I will not meet anyone under 5'6. Yes I'm probably wiping out a load of hotties of every race .but I do not find shorter men attractive. Each to there own"

Hi

Height is subjective, race is not!

Have fune with your tall ones!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

#doublestandards

We say your loss!

"

It's not or loss if we don't find someone attractive though.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

#doublestandards

Would you rather not know that a person doesn't want to meet asians? Or are you suggesting that its compulsory to meet people of all races?

We speak from experience. If we got together based on our races we wouldn't be where we are today. There is a small chance it'll be the best sex you ever have! Dont knock it till at least you try it. "

I have tried it.

My first husband was Indian.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A preference is not discrimination!

I will happily have Asian friends but I don't find Asians attractive. I have a particular type they are not it. Discrimination doesn't come into it when you are planning on having sex with people! Mrs

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

So you would force people to have sex with people they are not attracted to OP?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 00:01:38]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"People are free to stipulate what they like on their own profile (as long as it's within the rules)

Easy really...

"

We do. Just a reference as a new member to the site

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

#doublestandards

We say your loss!

It's not or loss if we don't find someone attractive though."

*our*

Reply privately

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

Devizes

"It is just a preference. Where as I can safely say I will not meet anyone under 5'6. Yes I'm probably wiping out a load of hotties of every race .but I do not find shorter men attractive. Each to there own

Hi

"

What about gender or orientation? Your profile says youre both straight? What have you got against Bisexuals or TVs?

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Ill lay it out like it is. Part of attraction is skin colour. Some people find some skin colours unattractive. Some people find a particular skin colour attractive to the point of excluding all other skin colours. The target skin colour may or may not be the same as their own. Wording used to describe said skin colours can be questionable but thats essentially what it boils down too. My profile when it was a proper one and not the jokey one it is now specified no such criteria. I still had preferences in my head. Thats human nature.

Reply privately

By *rs AWoman
over a year ago

venus

We all have preferences wether it be the colour of someones skin, age, height, hair/eye colour. Stating it on your profile make it easier for those who look at your profile for deciding if it is in their interest to mail you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont find asian men attractive,does that make me racist.....because am far from it .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"So you would force people to have sex with people they are not attracted to OP? "

Really - maybe your school of thought! The topic, which has sparked some interest, is quite simply about racism.

You can't blanket judge someone by their race or colour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

So basically you're saying that I cannot choose who I have sex with and I should fuck anyone that asks regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or class???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Discrimination is preventing someone their rights or treating them unfairly, based on certain characteristics, the main ones being race, disability or gender.

No one has a right to have sex with someone, nor is it unfair not to have sex with everyone regardless.

100 percent.

People have sex with others based on attraction, and certain characteristics may exclude another from their personal assessment of attraction."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

sorry but disagree if you don't fins characteristics attractive... my sexual attraction is actually quite narrow and excludes loads... And I am one of those that when meeting states white straight guys only... but i could add fair and light eyed only and even say must have hair on head and not on face... yes there are a few exceptions to the rule... ie wouldn't kick kit Harrington out of bed but as a rule eyes attract me first and I have a thing for green or blue.

Sexually I have never found myself attracted to black or Asian or a huge part of the white population either because physically they don't match what I want. I've never got why its okay to just want black guys.. but not just want white guys... but there we go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ex husband wasn't attracted to black ladies. He wasn't racist just had never found one attractive so it is just a preference

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"So you would force people to have sex with people they are not attracted to OP?

Really - maybe your school of thought! The topic, which has sparked some interest, is quite simply about racism.

"

It is not just about racism, it is about positive discrimination, which enters into all aspects of life. It affects women, education, gender issues, economic and social status. You are saying people should not be so fussy and and fuck everyone.

Your inbox is going to be on overload.

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"So you would force people to have sex with people they are not attracted to OP?

"

People don't judge by race or colour, they choose by who they are attracted to and some groups of people they find attractive and some they dont. My husband doesn't go for blondes, but I don't think there will be an uprising over it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

"I dont find asian men attractive,does that make me racist.....because am far from it ."

Hi

No of course not we are allowed to have preferences. If you say you are far from racist can you not see that a blanket 'I will not entertain an entire population' is in fact racist?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A preference is not discrimination!

I will happily have Asian friends but I don't find Asians attractive. I have a particular type they are not it. Discrimination doesn't come into it when you are planning on having sex with people! Mrs "

this totally. X

Reply privately

By *ord StaveleyMan
over a year ago

Boroughbridge

I'm sure there are many reasons why some people stipulate on their profiles that they don't want to meet Aisans, but I'll do you a favour and keep it very simple for you (as you are obviously struggling and trying to pick an argument where one doesn't exist):-

Ready?

OK, here goes:-

It's THEIR choice !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You are completely missing the point. This is about who someone wants to have sex with. People may have friends of a different race. It's not about someone not liking someone who is Asian. It's about fancying them. Who someone's attracted to does not signify racism. It signifies preference.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think you've made it about racism, in your misunderstanding in the differences between attraction and judgment...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont find asian men attractive,does that make me racist.....because am far from it .

Hi

No of course not we are allowed to have preferences. If you say you are far from racist can you not see that a blanket 'I will not entertain an entire population' is in fact racist?

"

no it is not in fact racist. .it is purely a preference

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont find asian men attractive,does that make me racist.....because am far from it .

Hi

"

no it's sexual preference. Racism is not about having sex. If they are derogatory to other races then they would be racist.

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

discrimination! You can't help who you find attractive. I know people who don't find men with beards attractive, bald men, people with large ears, people who are short, people who are tall, people who are large, people who are slim, people who are black, people who are white, people who are Asian, people of any other ethnicity. It is nt discrimination, it is who you find sexually attractive.

I'm not going to fuck someone to reduce the inequality, if I am not sexually attracted to them.

If a black or Asian person said they don't want to meet white people would you say the same to them, as there are profiles on here.

I also wouldn't meet someone who couldn't speak English, they could be white, but if I can't communicate with them then I'm not going to be attracted to them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

"

You really need to learn the definition and have some understanding of what defines racism.

Oh, and on a sidenote, please learn about positive discrimination too..

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 00:19:23]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

It is not just about racism, it is about positive discrimination, which enters into all aspects of life. It affects women, education, gender issues, economic and social status. You are saying people should not be so fussy and and fuck everyone.

Your inbox is going to be on overload. "

Not in the least. We should be fussy, It is what makes this whole enterprise of swinging so much fun!

Fussy is not the same as refusing to be with an entire population!

Glad it will have created an interest!

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Hi

"

No it's not racist, they just don't find that group of people sexually attractive, as I don't, but I have some lovely Asian friends,but I wouldn't want to shag them, as I don't fancy them sexually

Reply privately

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

As many others have said it is a preference we don't state in our profile that we won't meet Asians but we don't find them attractive and so don't look to meet them.

It is not discrimination because we are not stopping any Asians from having sex with others be they black, white or blue in response to the couple who like Smurfs.

We don't meet single guys so in your book that must make us singlist (don't think that is a word but it is late)

Oh and it is not our loss as we couldn't give a s**t we will choose to have sex with those who we find attractive #shallow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didnt mean to post this above.am not racist.if that means i dont fuck half of england then so what.so i should fuck someone who i dont fancey lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

Hi

You really need to learn the definition and have some understanding of what defines racism.

Oh, and on a sidenote, please learn about positive discrimination too.."

Really!

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont find asian guys attractive nor do i find a large portion of black guys attractive (i have met some black guys who i have found attractive so meet them) but that is down to past experiences in my life so i primarily only meet white guys. i am far from racist it is just my preference

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not in the least. We should be fussy, It is what makes this whole enterprise of swinging so much fun!

"

I think folks might be more interested in your ignorance of a subject you claim to be appalled about...

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Surely the couples who will only meet one sex and have intercourse with only one are sexist? (If this is your way of thinking)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

Oh, and on a sidenote, please learn about positive discrimination too..

Really! "

Absolutely, and another suggestion would be looking into human rights too

Reply privately

By *rs AWoman
over a year ago

venus

I dont think that someone's preference of not wanting one pacific quality in a person is the entire population .. thats like saying someone who doesnt want under 25's is refusing an entire population

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

A further point. And the one that matters. If someone is actually being racist by stipulating for example no martians ther is feck all you can do about it. You cant prove it all you can do is moan about it. Like your doing. Your more likely now to have put off some people who would have had no issue meeting you. Now they wont cos your showing yourself to be pissy moaners.

Reply privately

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Hi

"

Not at all, saying you dont tend to find asian people attractive isn't racist, its personal preference, and its says a lot more about you as a person trying to play the race card than it does about people putting on there profiles what there likes, dislikes and personal preferences are.

We all like different things, get a lot of woman saying there only interested in black men, dont see a post being put up of white men kicking off that people are being racist, just accept it and move on to a profile that matches up with ourselves.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I like your boobs OP it looks really sweet, how do we meet but I digress, yes some people are so childish that they say things like that but I like the fact that they say it so I can avoid them and not even look at them, people have been brought up differently , some people have not been able to overcome the mental program installed in them from youth but I really don't care , the ladies that run after me are a million times more beautiful than the ones who don't, nice round ass and nice boobs ,slim figure, nice perfume,nice pussy, they also fuck like crazy, what else do I want. The ladies that don't want me can keep their pussy , I will not miss it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

Well...

Glad its created an interest.

We were just curious to see some of your responses and it has enlightened us!

We hope you all find who you are looking for and we are sure you will.

Will try and respond to comments!

Goodnight

Denny and Maria

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you feel excluding one race is discrimination then excluding all but one is too.

"

Setting aside the apparently non sensical double standards....... I would suggest that you A- do more research before making such a controversial assertion.... an B- take more time to construct and present your argument to avoid ambiguities or misunderstandings.

please note I aplaud and support any attempt to highlight hate speech, racisim and bigotry, that does not en fringe on individual prefferences freedom of speech and choice ....

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Well...

Goodnight

Denny and Maria

"

It's not really created an interest, just something to do at this time of night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry I should add welcome and lovely profile by the way! We are a actually a nice bunch and I suspect that if you put a more positive post up like who finds Asians really attractive would get a much more positive response.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Different races have different traits, some people may find these traits attractive some people may not. I don't understand OPs point. Are you supposed to sleep with somebody you don't find attractive just in case it's racist to not find the traits that group of people possess attractive?

It seems a bit ridiculous and attention hungry and I think it might say more about OP than anybody else.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yes OP it is what it is and we all know what it is but talking about it like this is making them feel like you are missing them , just isolate them from your life and watch them closely politically thats all, they don't count, there are a lot of beautiful people who want and like you, that's what counts lol Find them, I really really enjoy myself xx

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Well...

Goodnight

Denny and Maria

"

You should have no reason to turn anyone away based on any social or cultural attributes - Height, weight, age, sexual preference, education, background, status, race, religion.

Stop telling other who to sleep with and get booking your year up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well i must be racist as i don't want to sleep with black or asian men.....even though i know and have known a fair few in my lifetime!

But hang on a minute, my sister, who is black, won't sleep with a black man so she must be racist too!!

I'm so glad you cleared that up for us because heaven forbid we think we're not racists....oh and we've seen first hand what proper racism is like and its bugger all to do with sexual preferences

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

This old chestnut ...

Everyone has particular types that tickle their fancy but stating you won't meet people of colour shows to the world you're a silly arse.

You could always not put it on your profile (not like people read them anyway) and simply delete messages from those you don't fancy. So not look like a racist arse.

Reply privately

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

"This old chestnut ...

Everyone has particular types that tickle their fancy but stating you won't meet people of colour shows to the world you're a silly arse.

You could always not put it on your profile (not like people read them anyway) and simply delete messages from those you don't fancy. So not look like a racist arse. "

Thats a very good point.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

To be honest I don't think it really matters what your sexual choices are, good luck whatever your choices are.

Now to all the ladies who don't do bbc good luck, much love to you but have you seen the profiles of the ladies who do? You are obviously no match under the sun to our ladies and fans in everything,especially dress sense, so we ain't missing you but am overjoyed that you say it so we can isolate you quickly lol

Reply privately

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I'm not attracted to oriental looking people. If we lived in an area where we revived lots of messages from this demographic I'd put sonething similar on our profile.

Also very happy to see profiles that state no black. Quick easy filter to say it's not a match for whatever reason. Not offended by this at all, same as the no bi profiles.

Look for the positives don't dwell on the negatives, that's another good filter - negativity, deeply unattractive.

Reply privately

By *urely4funMan
over a year ago

london

What a nonsense post!

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

We speak from experience. If we got together based on our races we wouldn't be where we are today. There is a small chance it'll be the best sex you ever have! Dont knock it till at least you try it. "

We wont meet asians. The reason is because of all the asians i have met (while swinging) only one meet has been any good. The rest of the asians i met were rubbish ... they were only interested in their pleasure and not my pleasure aswell, they didnt seem able to hold a conversation, they were rude etc etc. I have also had problems with asian guys at clubs where they thought it was ok to touch without asking and then carried on touching me even though i said no. So i no longer meet asians because the behaviour of those i meet means i simply dont fancy them at all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

"

British comes in all skin colours and cultures

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ill lay it out like it is. Part of attraction is skin colour. Some people find some skin colours unattractive. Some people find a particular skin colour attractive to the point of excluding all other skin colours. The target skin colour may or may not be the same as their own. Wording used to describe said skin colours can be questionable but thats essentially what it boils down too. My profile when it was a proper one and not the jokey one it is now specified no such criteria. I still had preferences in my head. Thats human nature."

If it's all about attractiveness of "certain skin colours" I guess that you will also not want to meet anyone "white" until their holiday tan has faded.

Is this really the case???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

The way some parts (and note I say some parts not all) of the Asian community treats/ views women is very derogatory. That's the main reason people don't want to meet them because of behaviour not colour.

It's just as bad to demand black men for sex, that itself is racist in its own way, it's a bit like going back to the days when the servant had to service his master or mistress.

Me I don't meet coloured, white or Asian. I meet MEN, and I judge them on their attitude.

X

Reply privately

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"I like your boobs OP it looks really sweet, how do we meet but I digress, yes some people are so childish that they say things like that but I like the fact that they say it so I can avoid them and not even look at them, people have been brought up differently , some people have not been able to overcome the mental program installed in them from youth but I really don't care , the ladies that run after me are a million times more beautiful than the ones who don't, nice round ass and nice boobs ,slim figure, nice perfume,nice pussy, they also fuck like crazy, what else do I want. The ladies that don't want me can keep their pussy , I will not miss it."

LMAO..

Reply privately

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

#doublestandards

We speak from experience. If we got together based on our races we wouldn't be where we are today. There is a small chance it'll be the best sex you ever have! Dont knock it till at least you try it.

We wont meet asians. The reason is because of all the asians i have met (while swinging) only one meet has been any good. The rest of the asians i met were rubbish ... they were only interested in their pleasure and not my pleasure aswell, they didnt seem able to hold a conversation, they were rude etc etc. I have also had problems with asian guys at clubs where they thought it was ok to touch without asking and then carried on touching me even though i said no. So i no longer meet asians because the behaviour of those i meet means i simply dont fancy them at all."

I dont know where your going with your comments but I can tell you that NOT all asians are like what you have described. The faults you have highlighted have been mentioned on this site by many about non asian guys as well. It may surprise you but you can get nobs and dickheads of all colours shapes and sizes and not just from the asian communities. Ive had my fair share of bad experiences with white and asian females but it has not and wont ever put me off all the other gorgeous ones-I just move on as life is too short and precious to waste or dwell on negativity when your next meet is waiting for you, peace out.

Reply privately

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

It's called having choices and standards.

We are all free to choose who we would like to play with and if that's your preference, then go for it.

Choosing not to sleep with a black or Asian doesn't make someone a racist, grow up.

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

Racism is defined as

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

so to say you do not want to sleep with a black person or an asian person or a white person is not racism unless you say you don't wish to sleep with them as they are inferior to you,I reckon the best thing to do is get off your faux indignation buzz, climb down off your sanctimonious high horse and let everyone else on here enjoy the site they see fit without the thought police locking us all up.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Congratulations on letting what other folk chose to do frustrate you enough to make a thread about it.

If you find it that shocking block the profile and move along.

Plenty of people do things or have stuff on their page that isn't for me but hey.....I ignore it like a grown up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

these threads tickle me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

my cunt is not an equal opportunity employer...I reserve the right to fuck who I choose...I'm not providing goods and services either...

we exclude straight single men. Sexuality is also a protected characteristic. Are we being discriminitory there? probably...do we care? mot one iota...

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Does anyone REALLY think that anyone should have sex with people that they don't fancy, just so they don't hurt their feelings?

Cal

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"It is just a preference. Where as I can safely say I will not meet anyone under 5'6. Yes I'm probably wiping out a load of hotties of every race .but I do not find shorter men attractive. Each to there own

Hi

"

How is height subjective? You are the height you are just the same as you are the race you are!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Controversial?

Nah, just the same old stuff shouted ever louder by one side of the discussion over the other until folk get bored.

Then it's repeated the next day or two later when someone else starts the identical topic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

We wont meet asians. The reason is because of all the asians i have met (while swinging) only one meet has been any good. The rest of the asians i met were rubbish ... they were only interested in their pleasure and not my pleasure aswell, they didnt seem able to hold a conversation, they were rude etc etc. I have also had problems with asian guys at clubs where they thought it was ok to touch without asking and then carried on touching me even though i said no. So i no longer meet asians because the behaviour of those i meet means i simply dont fancy them at all.

I dont know where your going with your comments but I can tell you that NOT all asians are like what you have described. The faults you have highlighted have been mentioned on this site by many about non asian guys as well. It may surprise you but you can get nobs and dickheads of all colours shapes and sizes and not just from the asian communities. Ive had my fair share of bad experiences with white and asian females but it has not and wont ever put me off all the other gorgeous ones-I just move on as life is too short and precious to waste or dwell on negativity when your next meet is waiting for you, peace out."

I am saying that i wont meet asians and its my preference not to meet them because ny experience of them is that all but one asian iv met have been rubbish meets in various ways whereas 99.9 % of meets where iv met white guys have been great so i no longer meet asian guys because i no longer fancy them due to my experience with them. Im not racist. I simply dont fancy them and my time is limited so il meet guys i prefer. Yes i know white guys can be rubbish to but my experience is that far more asian guys are rubbish meets.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Controversial?

Nah, just the same old stuff shouted ever louder by one side of the discussion over the other until folk get bored.

Then it's repeated the next day or two later when someone else starts the identical topic. "

Couldn't have put it better myself

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

No doubt anyone that disagrees will be a nazi or a fascist

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's called having choices and standards.

We are all free to choose who we would like to play with and if that's your preference, then go for it.

Choosing not to sleep with a black or Asian doesn't make someone a racist, grow up. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why the eff are people getting precious!? Beauty is in the eye I the beholder..

So if you don't find a people with a certain skin colour attractive, then it's NOT racist! And frankly, I would be angry if anyone called me that because I didn't fancy little green leprechauns in top hats!

I'm mixed race, and I've been politely turned down because of that. Did I whinge, moan and say that they were being 'wacist?' (Yes, I intentionally spelt it that way).. of course I didn't!

So before you are going to use the 'R' word because of people's preferences. Build me a boat, cry me a river and sail the eff away lol

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
over a year ago

Luton

"I'm not attracted to oriental looking people. If we lived in an area where we revived lots of messages from this demographic I'd put sonething similar on our profile.

Also very happy to see profiles that state no black. Quick easy filter to say it's not a match for whatever reason. Not offended by this at all, same as the no bi profiles.

Look for the positives don't dwell on the negatives, that's another good filter - negativity, deeply unattractive. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This old chestnut ...

You could always not put it on your profile (not like people read them anyway) and simply delete messages from those you don't fancy. So not look like a racist arse. "

and when you refuse people.. You often get the race card thrown at you anyway. We have tried both. We find putting cali prefers straight white guys works best.. although still get the odd silly message which can then say sorry. Clearly not read our profile x

Reply privately

By *knick45Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Controversial?

Then it's repeated the next day or two later when someone else starts the identical topic. "

Sums it up. So not liking certain race is bad but you then say wanting say black is positive discrimination being a good thing. How the hell does that work then....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think you mean entire race

People have preferences ...Asians don't seem to be it for many ...

Im fed up of people pulling the race card ...I'm not racist ..how can I be when I'm only looking to meet black guys ... am I racist my own race ???

For me it's like this ...you want the brutal truth I'll give it to you ....I don't like skinny guys ..most Asians are skinny ....I don't like chest hair ..mist Asians have it ... I can't say I love the tinge of brown skin colour ...I don't like the Asian accent ...... charactheristics and attributes combined I just don't find Asians attractive.... but that's OK ...it's my choice ...and no....I'm not missing out

Suck it up ...don't be bitter

Reply privately

By *rs slut n himCouple
over a year ago

dartford

"I'm sure there are many reasons why some people stipulate on their profiles that they don't want to meet Aisans, but I'll do you a favour and keep it very simple for you (as you are obviously struggling and trying to pick an argument where one doesn't exist):-

Ready?

OK, here goes:-

It's THEIR choice !!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It all boils down to the fact people have a right to meet, associate, play with who they wish . All couples, singles,have their preferences we see some with BBC only , No fat people, nobody over 55.We all make a list on our profile on what we are looking for as such you could possibly imply we are ALL discriminating in one form if you wish to be pedantic . The hypocrites are those saying the are offended by a couple , person saying I have not got a desire to meet an Asian person its down to choice .One could not put it and just filter out any replies from that group may save the odd bod being offended but would waste peoples time too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards"

Why do I never see posts from White people complaining about profiles which state "black only"?

It is only ever the Indians and Black people complaining about White people who do not want to have sex with them

Incidentally, I have seen quite a few profiles of Indian people who do not want to meet other Indians for sex

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

Why do I never see posts from White people complaining about profiles which state "black only"?

It is only ever the Indians and Black people complaining about White people who do not want to have sex with them

Incidentally, I have seen quite a few profiles of Indian people who do not want to meet other Indians for sex

- Mrs. J -"

to be fair not recently but a few years ago it did seem to be a common complaint. I used to organise a black for white night and got some right stick from white guys... yet I dont have sex with black guys myself.... yet got called all sorts lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Southampton

Hi

Wow. Great responses and we have read them all.

As mentioned we are new to all this and suppose just gauging what's what!

For us it's just about having fun. This thread we started isn't really about fun stuff and not really for this forum. We get the negativity and yes will focus on the positives of the lifestyle!

So promise no more controversial threads or comments!

Have fun.

Have a great long weekend.

Denny and Maria

Reply privately

By *hoot45Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

"It's called having choices and standards.

Choosing not to sleep with a black or Asian doesn't make someone a racist, grow up. "

Surely just looking at the profile, pics and verifications is enough to see what someone likes. I very rarely make the first move if I'm unsure from what I see if I will offend. Sometimes someone looks at my profile but I can't wink or send a message, so I just move on. There are plenty enough people on here to find someone who has mutual interests.

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

This . How can you call that positive discrimination?"

Positive discrimination?!?

What an oxymoron!

Fuzz

Reply privately

By *trawberry666Couple
over a year ago

york

"So you would force people to have sex with people they are not attracted to OP? "
Not been forced ob, but I've taken one for he team

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes OP it is what it is and we all know what it is but talking about it like this is making them feel like you are missing them , just isolate them from your life and watch them closely politically thats all, they don't count, there are a lot of beautiful people who want and like you, that's what counts lol Find them, I really really enjoy myself xx"

Exactly.

A lot of people here are sad. They feel a tinge of power by stating which people they deem unattractive. There is no need for it, but its there prerogative. I dont like sleeping with BBW's/larger women because of some logistical practicalities I have come across in the past. I keep that off my profile though as its a needless comment but I doubt there is any real point calling me sizeist.

There is a sizeable population of Fab which seeks my type strongly...amusingly enough this said demographic makes some of those same "its all preferences!!!" people upset, but thats another topic entirely

Reply privately

over a year ago

I disagree to an extent. Everyone has their own (superficial) attractions to appearances. Some more picky than others and they have a right to express what appearance they find attractive.

However, I do reckon that many people on here who post 'no blacks or asians' are really racist scum

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

But why would you try it if you don't fancy the person. It's not racist to say you do not want to have sex with a particular race, and there are tons of profiles that say BBC only, so is that racist also or do you see that as positive discrimination? What if it's a black profile saying BBC only, is that still positive discrimination or is that racist? People are entitled to choose who they have sex with based on whatever factors they see fit, neither you or anybody else can tell choose for them. It may well be their loss but it's their choice and nobody else's. I'd suggest concentrating on the profiles that suit you rather than those that don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surely we have the right to put what we want on our profiles.

It's easier to put it on your profile What you do and don't want to save hours of ping pong messages.

Reply privately

By *s2withyouCouple
over a year ago

royal albert

So should we just go and fuck random people just because? How is having a certain sexual preference comes under racism? Wtf?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I disagree to an extent. Everyone has their own (superficial) attractions to appearances. Some more picky than others and they have a right to express what appearance they find attractive.

However, I do reckon that many people on here who post 'no blacks or asians' are really racist scum"

I feel the same way. Already seeing random aspersions being thrown around about entire groups of people.

What annoys me about the ignorance shown here is that its so goddamn cowardly. With very familiar faces who seem to show up right on time whenever this questions comes up. I do wonder why people who insist that its "only a preferences" desperately need to justify it every time.

Many of them desperately need to believe that black and asian men are just oh so desperate for one pity shag

Amusing thing is that 95% of the time I see some kind of race based commentary, the couple or person in question is repulsive to look at. This thread included.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

#doublestandards

Why do I never see posts from White people complaining about profiles which state "black only"?"

No idea. There are dozens of them on the forums though.

OP, you say your post first post here is controversial, but its done at least once a week, so you're not breaking new ground. There are racists out there, people who cannot get round their ingrained prejudices, and there are people who don't find other races attractive. As they are making their position plain on their profiles, isn't it better that you just give a wry smile and move on to a more accommodating profile? You won't change people's minds, and would you want to meet bigots and racists anyway?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Discrimination is preventing someone their rights or treating them unfairly, based on certain characteristics, the main ones being race, disability or gender.

People have sex with others based on attraction, and certain characteristics may exclude another from their personal assessment of attraction."

I agree with the way rights versus preference is highlighted in this comment above - very refreshing to have the debate summed up so succinctly

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

No idea. There are dozens of them on the forums though.

OP, you say your post first post here is controversial, but its done at least once a week, so you're not breaking new ground. There are racists out there, people who cannot get round their ingrained prejudices, and there are people who don't find other races attractive. As they are making their position plain on their profiles, isn't it better that you just give a wry smile and move on to a more accommodating profile? You won't change people's minds, and would you want to meet bigots and racists anyway?"

I appreciate the OP's stance, but there is not any need for it. I just keep it moving. As everyone else should. I've met asians here who do fine, black men/BBCs have whole nights dedicated to that preference.

What I do find amusing is when people complain about people being entitled to their preferences and then come out and take part in a bit of concern trolling by asking whether people are racist for actually being attracted to black men

Its amusing how sudden the concern for prejudiced behavior comes in once it doesn't benefit them.

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

I'd just like to say if you're a person that is easily offended then this site isn't for you.

The majority of people are attracted to certain characteristics (subjective and objective), the same as many don't find certain ones attractive. This goes for, ethnicity, sexuality, gender, height, waist size, shoe size, hair, beard, eyes, tattoos, smokers and so on.

There are a lot of profiles that say they really like women who are busty, I therefore pass them by, even if they message me because I know I am not busty and as they state that one their profile I see it as a sign to ignore and move on.... Shame others can't do this.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -"

Mrs J this is very false, I have seen a lot of white ladies and guys openly hating on other white ladies because they only want BBC,even at the parties I have seen a white lady fucking 5 BBCs and a white guy got his cock out near her and she stopped and told him don't come near me. The lady was extremely beautiful and the guy was sad , so I went and told the guy not to worry there are plenty fishes in the sea.

Nobody likes rejection, but as a single guy in the lifestyle I have mastered the act of getting rejected by the ladies, I always go for the most beautiful lady at least if she rejects me it will feel better and I would improve my game.It will pain me if an ugly lady rejects me black or white so I don't go near them.

But I keep my conversation short, sometimes a lady might reject me but when she sees me fucking a beautiful lady , she will come back and want to play, those types I will fuck openly.

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

Have to point out there are many a profile on here that most def shout out to the world 'only BBC' and under no circumstances will they entertain a white mans penis even if he has a 12"

Personally I think you allowed to be attracted to whatever you like and I myself like white guys , just as I like men that are not bald and just as I like muscle bodybuilder types TO HAVE SEX WITH

Doesn't mean on a Saturday night I'm not partying the night (non sexually) with that type and wing talk to bald , skinny or black men Haha I just don't choose to have sex with them

I'm pretty sure there are guys on here that hate my pink hair and tattoos and big boobs and dont want to Fuck me ... personal choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I disagree to an extent. Everyone has their own (superficial) attractions to appearances. Some more picky than others and they have a right to express what appearance they find attractive.

However, I do reckon that many people on here who post 'no blacks or asians' are really racist scum"

So the Indians who state "No Asians" are racist scum?

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Mrs J this is very false, I have seen a lot of white ladies and guys openly hating on other white ladies because they only want BBC,even at the parties I have seen a white lady fucking 5 BBCs and a white guy got his cock out near her and she stopped and told him don't come near me. The lady was extremely beautiful and the guy was sad , so I went and told the guy not to worry there are plenty fishes in the sea.

"

You may have; I haven't; probably because I have absolutely no interest in attending BBC parties

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 14:23:38]

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah I agree, that is why I don't spend more than 3 minutes talking to the ladies, it is either I am walking to the room with her or am walking to the next lady, when people reject you they are telling you how they feel about you but how they feel about you is not important, what is critical is how you feel about yourself.

I love myself and I strongly believe I am just too handsome and just too sweet like chocolate to give any beautiful lady more than 3minutes of my time in a conversation.If she can't see it in 3 minutes, her loss, she can do whatever she likes, me am gone.

The honest truth is the most beautiful ladies on earth are black girls, girls from brazil and Mediterranean girls, Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women I have seen on earth without makeup , so lets check the score and don't make it look like classy BBCs are just running after white chics, it is actually the opposite,infact the last time I checked I saw the white chics begging the BBCs, I will chill with my Ethiopian black chics any day. If a white chic is beautiful and cool and has a good attitude I can be considerate and give her my sweet black cock but it is nsa and she has to accept I have plenty ladies on my team.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"

You may have; I haven't; probably because I have absolutely no interest in attending BBC parties

- Mrs. J -"

Mrs J, I really like you but we know the truth , you cannot match our ladies either white or black, so stop making it look like we are just running after white chics, they are running after us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

The honest truth is the most beautiful ladies on earth are black girls, girls from brazil and Mediterranean girls, Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women I have seen on earth without makeup , so lets check the score and don't make it look like classy BBCs are just running after white chics, it is actually the opposite,infact the last time I checked I saw the white chics begging the BBCs, I will chill with my Ethiopian black chics any day. If a white chic is beautiful and cool and has a good attitude I can be considerate and give her my sweet black cock but it is nsa and she has to accept I have plenty ladies on my team.

"

You may think like that

Other men think that the most beautiful women are White

You wouldn't find me anywhere near the so called BBC

Gosh, you are full of your own shit

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"Yeah I agree, that is why I don't spend more than 3 minutes talking to the ladies, it is either I am walking to the room with her or am walking to the next lady, when people reject you they are telling you how they feel about you but how they feel about you is not important, what is critical is how you feel about yourself.

I love myself and I strongly believe I am just too handsome and just too sweet like chocolate to give any beautiful lady more than 3minutes of my time in a conversation.If she can't see it in 3 minutes, her loss, she can do whatever she likes, me am gone.

"

The majority of your meets are with white women, I wonder if the would feel the same about you if they knew you had that attitude. I have no problem with your ethnicity, but your attitude is enough for me to decide you're not someone i would want to meet, thankfully not all black men are the same.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -"

Hahaha Mrs J don't even think like that let's take the makeup off and take a picture first thing in the morning ,you cannot match the Ethiopians girls, this is where the queen of Sheba is from and we know how that story went lol

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -

Hahaha Mrs J don't even think like that let's take the makeup off and take a picture first thing in the morning ,you cannot match the Ethiopians girls, this is where the queen of Sheba is from and we know how that story went lol"

I think ethniticity and beauty makes no difference

Helen of Troy that supposedly was so beautiful and launched a thousand ships , Cleopatra that was supposed to be mesmerising in her looks and modern day Marylin Monroe , Elizabeth Taylor to name a couple ...,

Let's not hang up on race let's celebrate people's freedom in today's society that you can openly declare what gets your blood pumping

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Yeah I agree, that is why I don't spend more than 3 minutes talking to the ladies, it is either I am walking to the room with her or am walking to the next lady, when people reject you they are telling you how they feel about you but how they feel about you is not important, what is critical is how you feel about yourself.

The majority of your meets are with white women, I wonder if the would feel the same about you if they knew you had that attitude. I have no problem with your ethnicity, but your attitude is enough for me to decide you're not someone i would want to meet, thankfully not all black men are the same."

What attitude? I love my white chics, they are cool but I speak the truth , look you are talking to a guy who has been rejected 250 times in the past by women so I didn't even toast you and you rejected me , that makes 251 , what difference does that make to me? lol Mrs J said she sees black and asian guys always begging white chics , which is very false, am just setting the record straight if you want to go there and talk about who is really begging and who is the most beautiful, nothing personal, just debating lol

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I wouldn't get to hung up about preferences. Over my years here I've found they can be fluid, depending on the person.

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

The majority of your meets are with white women, I wonder if the would feel the same about you if they knew you had that attitude. I have no problem with your ethnicity, but your attitude is enough for me to decide you're not someone i would want to meet, thankfully not all black men are the same.

What attitude? I love my white chics, they are cool but I speak the truth , look you are talking to a guy who has been rejected 250 times in the past by women so I didn't even toast you and you rejected me , that makes 251 , what difference does that make to me? lol Mrs J said she sees black and asian guys always begging white chics , which is very false, am just setting the record straight if you want to go there and talk about who is really begging and who is the most beautiful, nothing personal, just debating lol"

You are coming across extremely arrogant and saying white women need make up to be beautiful, hardly a positive attitude. Yes you're entitled to say what ethnicity you seem beautiful, but surely being negative about white women is just as bad as those who state they won't meet Asians or black men.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon "

Swap controversial for ridiculous and you'd be closer to the truth

Have you put you'll meet people up to 99yo to remain politically correct ?

Would you really shag a 99 yo

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon

Would you really shag a 99 yo"

Pmsl ... I know I wouldn't I would most def kill them off haha

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon

Racism is defined as

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior

so to say you do not want to sleep with a black person or an asian person or a white person is not racism unless you say you don't wish to sleep with them as they are inferior to you,I reckon the best thing to do is get off your faux indignation buzz, climb down off your sanctimonious high horse and let everyone else on here enjoy the site they see fit without the thought police locking us all up."

Exactly this, and actually why are you so concerned about what other people have stated as preferences on their profiles? To refer to an earlier post is one of you Asian, you still haven't answered this! I personally don't fuck married men or anyone under the age of 25 or over the age of 55 that's several large groups on here, everyone is free to choose who they want to be with on here, lose the preachy attitude lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon

Would you really shag a 99 yo"

You ageist scum xxx

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

It's not stated on my profile but I do find that some cultures are less female orientated and make for selfish playmates. There's no foreplay or build up and once the guy is finished that's it.

I'd rather play with someone who knows how to make me aroused and want to play.

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -

Hahaha Mrs J don't even think like that let's take the makeup off and take a picture first thing in the morning ,you cannot match the Ethiopians girls, this is where the queen of Sheba is from and we know how that story went lol

Helen of Troy that supposedly was so beautiful and launched a thousand ships , Cleopatra that was supposed to be mesmerising in her looks and modern day Marylin Monroe , Elizabeth Taylor to name a couple ...,

Let's not hang up on race let's celebrate people's freedom in today's society that you can openly declare what gets your blood pumping "

Hahaha, don't even go there, Helen of troy did not launch those ships , greed and money launched those ships, in any case all of the women you just mentioned are no match to the Queen of Sheba, the wealthiest man to ever step on the face of the earth,the great King Solomon backs me up on this, don't get me wrong some white chics are very beautiful and I like them but in response to Mrs J if you want to know who is the fairest of them all , toss that crown over to the Ethopian black girls, no contest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -

Let's not hang up on race let's celebrate people's freedom in today's society that you can openly declare what gets your blood pumping

Hahaha, don't even go there, Helen of troy did not launch those ships , greed and money launched those ships, in any case all of the women you just mentioned are no match to the Queen of Sheba, the wealthiest man to ever step on the face of the earth,the great King Solomon backs me up on this, don't get me wrong some white chics are very beautiful and I like them but in response to Mrs J if you want to know who is the fairest of them all , toss that crown over to the Ethopian black girls, no contest."

In your limited view as a Black man

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon

You ageist scum xxx

- Mrs. J -"

You've got 30-60 on yours you hypercritical crazy dam fool

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi All

Maybe see you soon

You ageist scum xxx

- Mrs. J -

You've got 30-60 on yours you hypercritical crazy dam fool"

We know; we are ageist scum

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -"

This is where Mrs J said she only ever sees black and indian people begging and complaining about white people who dont want to have sex with them.

She never even said some, she generalised, ok I have debunked what she has said and we now know the Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women on earth by the great King Solomons standards and I don't know of any man on earth who was wealthier or wiser. Plus we now know who is really begging for that big black cock lol , oh ,all of sudden the truth hits you and you are praying all my white chics leave me, I am banging one of my beautiful chics now lol and she is laughing but for the record , am a single guy even if all my chics left , which I know they will not but let's say they all did, I will simply go out and catch another set, I caught them, they didn't catch me lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -

This is where Mrs J said she only ever sees black and indian people begging and complaining about white people who dont want to have sex with them.

She never even said some, she generalised, ok I have debunked what she has said and we now know the Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women on earth by the great King Solomons standards and I don't know of any man on earth who was wealthier or wiser. Plus we now know who is really begging for that big black cock lol , oh ,all of sudden the truth hits you and you are praying all my white chics leave me, I am banging one of my beautiful chics now lol and she is laughing but for the record , am a single guy even if all my chics left , which I know they will not but let's say they all did, I will simply go out and catch another set, I caught them, they didn't catch me lol"

Again, nonsensical drivel from the self-proclaimed superman. And my comment stating in response to why would people not meet Asian people:

"Why do I never see posts from White people complaining about profiles which state "black only"?

Incidentally, I have seen quite a few profiles of Indian people who do not want to meet other Indians for sex"

is your 'evidence' that I said that it is only black and indian people begging and complaining about white people who dont want to have sex with them?

We meet people of all ethnicities, just not dickheads We have blocked them months ago

- Mrs. J -

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -

Hahaha, don't even go there, Helen of troy did not launch those ships , greed and money launched those ships, in any case all of the women you just mentioned are no match to the Queen of Sheba, the wealthiest man to ever step on the face of the earth,the great King Solomon backs me up on this, don't get me wrong some white chics are very beautiful and I like them but in response to Mrs J if you want to know who is the fairest of them all , toss that crown over to the Ethopian black girls, no contest."

Of course you are right

The Queen of Sheba is a Biblical and Quranic figure. The tale of her visit to King Solomon has undergone extensive Jewish, Islamic, and Ethiopian elaborations, and has become the subject of one of the most widespread and fertile cycles of legends in the Orient.[1]

The word 'LEGEND' ... it must be true it's biblical

Opinions are like arseholes ... everyone has one

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

*chics*

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -

She never even said some, she generalised, ok I have debunked what she has said and we now know the Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women on earth by the great King Solomons standards and I don't know of any man on earth who was wealthier or wiser. Plus we now know who is really begging for that big black cock lol , oh ,all of sudden the truth hits you and you are praying all my white chics leave me, I am banging one of my beautiful chics now lol and she is laughing but for the record , am a single guy even if all my chics left , which I know they will not but let's say they all did, I will simply go out and catch another set, I caught them, they didn't catch me lol

Again, nonsensical drivel from the self-proclaimed superman. And my comment stating in response to why would people not meet Asian people:

"Why do I never see posts from White people complaining about profiles which state "black only"?

Incidentally, I have seen quite a few profiles of Indian people who do not want to meet other Indians for sex"

is your 'evidence' that I said that it is only black and indian people begging and complaining about white people who dont want to have sex with them?

We meet people of all ethnicities, just not dickheads We have blocked them months ago

- Mrs. J -

Mrs J , you blocked me so what, come party with us, lets see if you can match my lovers, I will be kind to you and ask them not to wear makeup , lets see if you can stand lol Don't even say black guys are begging white chics, that is very false , the most beautiful are the Ethiopian black girls, period , no contest

I never said that "black guys are begging white 'chics'"; you said that "white women are begging black men". Try and learn how to read

Go away and wallow in your own greatness I don't go for short men with delusions of grandeur

- Mrs J -

Cheap shot lol , come and taste sweet cock and stop punishing yourself , you know you want to fuck me , I will give you two beautiful chocolate guys xx"

How do you know your cock tastes sweet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's not stated on my profile but I do find that some cultures are less female orientated and make for selfish playmates. There's no foreplay or build up and once the guy is finished that's it.

I'd rather play with someone who knows how to make me aroused and want to play. "

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thanks for clarifying via pm OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is totally Bullshit what gives someone the right to call ppl racist just because they don't want Asian ppl, don't get me wrong I'm far from racist with being a taxi driver most of my friends are Asian

Reply privately

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman
over a year ago

south yorkshire

Don't care about people's ethnicity, however I'm only sexually attracted to very tall men...is that discrimination or is it putting the truth so I don't waste people's time?

People have preferences, I see male profiles that are only looking for slim, toned women. That's not me, I just move on, I'm a big girl I get over it in about a millisecond

Reply privately

over a year ago

Defining yourself by the colour of your skin is highly controversial and very flawed... There are no "pure" races on planet Earth any more, everyone's mixed race... For anyone who believes the contrary, go get a blood test and you'll see you ain't what you thunk you were.

It's the 21st Century and not a lot of people even know what their racial origins are?!.. Should be obligatory that every single human being has a dna biopsis at birth... I reckon all the wars would magically disappear too once we all knew 100% we ain't so very far removed from each other.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You could argue there are ten times more people ageist by excluding certain ages and sexist by wanting girls only if we go down this route bringing "ists" to FAB

A profile is simply a very honest and frank few paragraphs about the person and what they like and looking for, for some people the list of "No this" and "No that" can be extreme and personally a put off due to percieved attitude and i personally just move on by.

But hey life roles on

Reply privately

over a year ago

However, I do reckon that many people on here who post 'no blacks or asians' are really racist scum

I feel the same way. Already seeing random aspersions being thrown around about entire groups of people.

What annoys me about the ignorance shown here is that its so goddamn cowardly. With very familiar faces who seem to show up right on time whenever this questions comes up. I do wonder why people who insist that its "only a preferences" desperately need to justify it every time.

Many of them desperately need to believe that black and asian men are just oh so desperate for one pity shag

Amusing thing is that 95% of the time I see some kind of race based commentary, the couple or person in question is repulsive to look at. This thread included. "

Damn now we have 'repulsivist' to complain about

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -

She never even said some, she generalised, ok I have debunked what she has said and we now know the Ethiopian black girls are the most beautiful women on earth by the great King Solomons standards and I don't know of any man on earth who was wealthier or wiser. Plus we now know who is really begging for that big black cock lol , oh ,all of sudden the truth hits you and you are praying all my white chics leave me, I am banging one of my beautiful chics now lol and she is laughing but for the record , am a single guy even if all my chics left , which I know they will not but let's say they all did, I will simply go out and catch another set, I caught them, they didn't catch me lol"

Seriously. Reading your comments, you are so far up your own arse you could reinflate your own lung if it collapsed. I don't usually like dick pics. But in this case, for you, I find it's rather apt .

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

We say your loss!

"

You clearly don't understand positive discrimination... the key word in the phrase is discrimination... not positive...

Positive discrimination is DISCRIMINATION. Thus, wrong. Clear double standard.

Positive action is positive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey guys sometimes people hugely misunderstand each other... Words have various meanings too and it's not always obvious what meaning people are emphasising.

Take the word discrimination for example... It has two meanings (or more if you look it up in a dictionary lol)

discrimination

d??skr?m?'ne??n/

noun

the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

"victims of racial discrimination"

synonyms: prejudice, bias, bigotry, intolerance, narrow-mindedness, unfairness, inequity, favouritism, one-sidedness, partisanship; More

recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.

"discrimination between right and wrong"

synonyms: differentiation, distinction, telling the difference

"the discrimination between right and wrong"

So juging anyone by what you think they mean as opposed to what you think they mean isn't a great idea unless you specifically ask the person wtf it is they actually mean... And even then it's not a great idea to judge them if you can help it lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey guys sometimes people hugely misunderstand each other... Words have various meanings too and it's not always obvious what meaning people are emphasising.

Take the word discrimination for example... It has two meanings (or more if you look it up in a dictionary lol)

discrimination

d??skr?m?'ne??n/

noun

the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.

"victims of racial discrimination"

synonyms: prejudice, bias, bigotry, intolerance, narrow-mindedness, unfairness, inequity, favouritism, one-sidedness, partisanship; More

recognition and understanding of the difference between one thing and another.

"discrimination between right and wrong"

synonyms: differentiation, distinction, telling the difference

"the discrimination between right and wrong"

So juging anyone by what you think they mean as opposed to what you think they mean isn't a great idea unless you specifically ask the person wtf it is they actually mean... And even then it's not a great idea to judge them if you can help it lol x"

yep I would say misinterpretation is the biggest problem in the forums.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -

I think I know why your white chic is laughing while you bang her

Reply privately

over a year ago

#doublestandards

- Mrs. J -

I think I know why your white chic is laughing while you bang her "

I thought it must have been just me that picked that gem out.

Brilliant laugh

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to hear a full description of what it is about any particular race that some people find unattractive.

A lot of people mention 'preference', but by saying you find a race unattractive you are claiming that race is inferior to others you do find attractive.

That, by definition, is racism.

It's difficult to accept, as no one wants to be seen to be racist in this day and age, but there you go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to hear a full description of what it is about any particular race that some people find unattractive.

A lot of people mention 'preference', but by saying you find a race unattractive you are claiming that race is inferior to others you do find attractive.

It's difficult to accept, as no one wants to be seen to be racist in this day and age, but there you go. "

Really

So me not being attractive to oriental guys makes me racist.

Erm FYI in the same vein I'm not attracted to ginger haired guys, skinny guys and guys with lots of facial hair. What does that make me

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I'd like to hear a full description of what it is about any particular race that some people find unattractive.

It's difficult to accept, as no one wants to be seen to be racist in this day and age, but there you go. "

It's not. It's prejudiced perhaps but not racist. They aren't saying they are bad people, just that they aren't people they want to fuck.

In this country discrimination laws only cover access to goods and services so unless they are turned down by prostitutes who are offering a service no one can accuse someone of discrimination fir choosing who they fuck.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

It's difficult to accept, as no one wants to be seen to be racist in this day and age, but there you go.

It's not. It's prejudiced perhaps but not racist. They aren't saying they are bad people, just that they aren't people they want to fuck.

In this country discrimination laws only cover access to goods and services so unless they are turned down by prostitutes who are offering a service no one can accuse someone of discrimination fir choosing who they fuck. "

That's actually not correct about discrimination law or prostitution. . Discrimination law is far wider than goods and services. Have a look at the Equality Act.

On prostitution, contracts for sexual services are not legally enforceable so prostitutes can discrimate as muck as they like

Reply privately

By *oping for funMan
over a year ago

Newport - Shropshire

I agree

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

In this country discrimination laws only cover access to goods and services so unless they are turned down by prostitutes who are offering a service no one can accuse someone of discrimination fir choosing who they fuck.

That's actually not correct about discrimination law or prostitution. . Discrimination law is far wider than goods and services. Have a look at the Equality Act.

On prostitution, contracts for sexual services are not legally enforceable so prostitutes can discrimate as muck as they like

"

But does the equality a t say you are discriminating against done under if you dint fuck them. Asked on their protected characteristics?! That's what I was getting at.

Reply privately

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

But does the equality a t say you are discriminating against done under if you dint fuck them. Asked on their protected characteristics?! That's what I was getting at. "

Of course it doesn't but I don't think anyone has suggested that refusing to have sex with someone on the basis of their ethnicity is unlawful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really

Erm FYI in the same vein I'm not attracted to ginger haired guys, skinny guys and guys with lots of facial hair. What does that make me "

gingerist, skinnyist and beardist... frankly, I'm shocked...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really

Erm FYI in the same vein I'm not attracted to ginger haired guys, skinny guys and guys with lots of facial hair. What does that make me "

Totally this

Ridiculous ... I have stated why I don't find Asians attractive ...I don't find oriental guys attractive ...or Caucasian red heads ...I am not racist ... the characteristics in the above races just don't get my blood pumping ..How on earth can people stoll say this is racist ... jheez

To the poster stillllll making digs at me after all this time ... why don't you display your fake veri babes? He knows who I mean

Reply privately

over a year ago

well I guess like most things it is kind of down to personal taste in some ways . True though it is difficult sometimes to determine if it is just an 'aethetic' thing .. as in not liking the look of someone or whether it is a cultural thing .. which is different .

Reality is we all like what we like .. or don't do we not ? As far as it being 'unlawful' I would say discriminating on swinging partners or potential ones isn't but it is also not very nice to think that way IMHO . I really like a womans body no matter what colour skin it is wrapped in .. darker skin just has a lovely sheen to it and asian women look lovewly naked especially the I think the nipples and boobs ..So I dont discriminate anyone at all on the pretty much any basis until I get to know someone .After all theres a lot of strange ( some would say) people on here . then it doesnt matter what their skin colour is or ethnicity .. a bell end is a bell end at the end of the day !

However, on a slightly more serious not there are some on here who are very defensive about their 'rights to chose ' and that ' we arent predjudiced just personal preference ' which could be read as being predjudiced in some way .. a hard one to call .. we hope everyone is treating eachother equally but sadly at the end of the day we don't really know what ' our preferenece' really means .So yes .. end of the day a hard one to call I guess :/

Reply privately

over a year ago

The reason why racism is such a contentious issue is because the word, "Racism" has lost it's true meaning. Racism used to mean when you you felt superior over another race.

But now it's just thrown into all arguments. You might like red handbags, a style of shoes etc.. and the world is fine. But as soon as you don't like a certain colour of a person, certain looks/characteristics of people etc.. then "Racist" is shouted.

But the vast majority of people do not feel superior over others, they just highlighted their preference of coloured handbags, who attracts them sexually, which car they would buy etc..

If bird species don't mix, are they racist or do they prefer familiarity? Birds of a feather flock together. We're animals, can we do that? Many will say, "We're the intelligent species, don't be like animals". Then you ask, "Well is homosexuality wrong?" and people will say, "No because it's in the animal world".

If humans are the intelligent animal species, why are we causing all the trouble in the world?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To be honest I don't think it really matters what your sexual choices are, good luck whatever your choices are.

Now to all the ladies who don't do bbc good luck, much love to you but have you seen the profiles of the ladies who do? You are obviously no match under the sun to our ladies and fans in everything,especially dress sense, so we ain't missing you but am overjoyed that you say it so we can isolate you quickly lol"

You do talk out of your arse James. It's highly amusing

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's another thread going at the moment which was posted by a mixed race couple, white male and black female, they are looking for white males to fuck the black female and in their profile they say they are not looking for black men. So OP, I take it that you would say that this couple are racist or would you call that positive discrimination? I say it's just two adults telling people what they want, end of story. Utter nonsense.

Reply privately

By *londenewcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

[Removed by poster at 27/08/17 09:10:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amusing thing is that 95% of the time I see some kind of race based commentary, the couple or person in question is repulsive to look at. This thread included. "

There probably are racists here as well as those who simply state their preferences. Simple solution either way - move on.

Reply privately

By *londenewcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

We've had plenty of great play with Asian couples - all we worry about really is respect. If you're disrespectful morons - then we're not interested.

Any exclusion, be it positive or negative, really depends on motivation. If a girl wants a black guy only because she's been getting off to Blacked vids then that's just a fantasy or preference. If she excludes them because she thinks they've taken our jobs and housing, THATS racism. Venus doesn't really fancy many black guys - but we've played with them lots of times. TBH - she fancies nice guys really, whoever they are and whatever they're race. It's all (literally) swings and roundabouts.

Usually how you feel about this depends on which side of the fence you end up on.

How about saying 'No Brexiters' or 'No Remoaners'? That'd cause a stir (may try that for a laugh).

This site/lifestyle can be a little like an xxx rated version of Naked Attraction (which is dehumanising tat TV btw) Which can be depressing when you're average build medium sized cocked middle aged guy.

The 'grey' invisible swinger.

Only gets to play because of his excruciatingly hot wife.

Spare a though for us.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...

You may think like that

- Mrs. J -

Bless ya cotton socks.

As for good looking black men- give me Denzel Washington. I wouldn't kick him out of bed

Reply privately

By *eral SexMan
over a year ago

Port Talbot

I think there are two sides to this coin. Calling people racist for stating their sexual preference is unacceptable. If you (the OP) consider how you might feel if you were stigmatised as homophobic because you put 'straight' on your profile. Your argument could be used to sustain that too: you are dismissing an entire population and your hetero-normative profile discriminates against gay or bi people. Surely you should remain open to the possibility of attraction? Etc etc.

The other side of the coin is that your posts ignore the many people who DO want to sleep with certain ethnicities because of the sexual stereotyping attached to them; surely that is also racist? And then what of those people who are ticking boxes in some grand collection of sexual experiences. Sleep with an obese person [tick] Sleep with someone miles taller than me [tick] Sleep with an Asian [tick]. Surely objectifying people in this way is just as offensive even though it's fully inclusive?

Lastly, those posters who have baldly stated that they don't sleep with particular ethnicities because of their 'traits' are demonstrating prejudice rather than a preference in my humble opinion. It might be useful to perceive different ethnicities as having particular traits if you're a Victorian music hall comedian, but in reality each group of people has a wide range of personalities, competing views and opposing cultures within it.

There. That's my tuppence worth.

Reply privately