Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Peeing with a hard

Jump to newest

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I've been asked to have some watersports fun, but I've been told that I have to pee with a hard on. Don't think it's going to be easy. How many guys can do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amrod400Man
over a year ago

belfast

I pee in morning with hard on ..have to stand 3feet from toilet and watch my aim ... u have ur work cut out for u there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Really , flipping impossible

By *obyorkMan
over a year ago

Keighley

I can. Especially if I'm peeing on someone.

over a year ago

I tried it a couple of times, a few word of advice for a beginner, ! stand on one leg, the other leg at a 135% angle, one hand on the toilet pan, to keep you stable, one hand on penis to control direction, if you don't, you will end up pissing over the medicine cabinet.

By *Devil77Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

Not that difficult to do.

Many morning with morning wood I can go easily,I just sit down for that one as I'd rather not have to clean up at 5am lol

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman
over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

I've been on the receiving end of waterspouts and he didn't seem to have a problem doing it, in fact I was wanking him as he did x

By *ornyal138Man
over a year ago

bromley kent

"I've been on the receiving end of waterspouts and he didn't seem to have a problem doing it, in fact I was wanking him as he did x "

Looking at your pics heather would love to give you that warm nectar. Shame I'm too old for you

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman
over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

"I've been on the receiving end of waterspouts and he didn't seem to have a problem doing it, in fact I was wanking him as he did x

Looking at your pics heather would love to give you that warm nectar. Shame I'm too old for you "

Yes plus it's not something I'd do with everyone, this was a long term FWB

over a year ago

"I tried it a couple of times, a few word of advice for a beginner, ! stand on one leg, the other leg at a 135% angle, one hand on the toilet pan, to keep you stable, one hand on penis to control direction, if you don't, you will end up pissing over the medicine cabinet. "

I love the fact that everyone is too posh to admit peeing in the shower

over a year ago

Hubby can pee with a hard on without any trouble.

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Should have listened in maths and physics. Would have appreciated angles and gravity better

over a year ago

It's doable but it's better with a semi if you're looking to pee in her mouth. With a full-on stiffy, it hits the back of their mouth fast and shoots back out (messy). Only tried it once and and it was a bit of a disaster.

My advice: launch it with a semi.

Post new Message to Thread