Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why don't some couples read and respect profiles

Jump to newest

By *unforus1965 OP   Couple
over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Single guys get a lot of comments for this but there are many couples who are just as guilty.

Why not read a profile before asking for things that are clearly not on offer??

It appears so rude...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agreed - sick of being asked for kik when it clearly states we don't use it.

over a year ago

A lot of them (NOT ALL) Think there above everyone else that's single.They use this to gain the attention they would never get in there life's away from here so it makes them very egotistical.

I did say not all are like that but there are a lot that seem to think it's only there rules and ways that are important x

over a year ago

"A lot of them (NOT ALL) Think there above everyone else that's single.They use this to gain the attention they would never get in there life's away from here so it makes them very egotistical.

I did say not all are like that but there are a lot that seem to think it's only there rules and ways that are important x "

I would agree with that XXX

over a year ago

"A lot of them (NOT ALL) Think there above everyone else that's single.They use this to gain the attention they would never get in there life's away from here so it makes them very egotistical.

I did say not all are like that but there are a lot that seem to think it's only there rules and ways that are important x "

VERY true!!

over a year ago

"Single guys get a lot of comments for this but there are many couples who are just as guilty.

It appears so rude... "

So when will you meet up for a naughty full swap session with us and three single blokes?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Single guys get a lot of comments for this but there are many couples who are just as guilty.

It appears so rude...

So when will you meet up for a naughty full swap session with us and three single blokes? "

And Sir would love to meet with you for some hot top bi guy action

Ok seriously, what do you find couples don't respect ?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Some people read profiles and some don't.

Some read but choose to ignore bits that don't suit them and will try their luck anyway.

Some single men, couples and single women are ALL guilty of it. I can't see it ever changing.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

In my experience, couples have more of an entitled and presumptions attitude than singles

over a year ago

I really dislike couple bashing threads. However, I think couples on fab bother me more than any other demographic for soooo many reasons.

over a year ago

I can honestly and truthfully say we are not one of those kinda couples, I (fem) run the profile and I always read profiles, I'd feel exceptionally offended if our rules and boundaries were totally ignored so I most definitely wouldn't do that to anyone else!

If I get just the one message that indicates that they're pushing their luck we're out! Xx

over a year ago

All these things are not limited to one demographic on fab, note it's one demographic worse or better than another.

Can't we just accept that some people, despite their demographic, sexual orientation, kink, gender, IQ rating, qualifications, inside leg measurements etc etc can be ignorant and rude?

over a year ago

"All these things are not limited to one demographic on fab, note it's one demographic worse or better than another.

Can't we just accept that some people, despite their demographic, sexual orientation, kink, gender, IQ rating, qualifications, inside leg measurements etc etc can be ignorant and rude? "

This ^^^^^

Some men don't read profiles

Some women don't read profiles

Some couples don't read profiles

Some TV/TS don't read profiles

Some others who don't qualify any of the above classification don't read profiles

over a year ago

MIDLANDS

It appears so rude...

So when will you meet up for a naughty full swap session with us and three single blokes? "

So we take it your Mr JJ wants to take on the three single blokes? ?

over a year ago

MIDLANDS

It appears so rude...

So when will you meet up for a naughty full swap session with us and three single blokes?

And Sir would love to meet with you for some hot top bi guy action

Ok seriously, what do you find couples don't respect ? "

There are some couples on here who show no respect for the clear choices of others.

Why not just ask to meet people who have similar interests?

over a year ago

I do sort of agree but would say it applies as much to single fems.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Some people read profiles and some don't.

Some read but choose to ignore bits that don't suit them and will try their luck anyway.

Some single men, couples and single women are ALL guilty of it. I can't see it ever changing.

"

exactly this x

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

To us - as a couple - our rules are the most important.

To all other demographics - their own rules should be the most important.

We have our rules, and we will stick to them, but we don't ask anyone to break their own rules either.

Should our rules and those of a potential playmate(s) be compatible, then happy days. Otherwise, move on.

over a year ago

Life's far to short to worry about such things xx

over a year ago

Maybe it's rather like people who don't read instructions in vanilla life.

These are easily spotted as their flat pack furniture has all the drawers upside down.

over a year ago

i choose to ignore those profiles who choose to ignore the detail in mine

over a year ago

It appears so rude... "

We get asked questions all the time where the answer is covered in our profile.

To be honest, we now just reply, "Have you read out profile??". They read our reply and then delete it. We just return the same amount of effort as they expelled on their question, fuck all.

over a year ago

It appears so rude...

We get asked questions all the time where the answer is covered in our profile.

To be honest, we now just reply, "Have you read out profile??". They read our reply and then delete it. We just return the same amount of effort as they expelled on their question, fuck all."

I do this loads now too. Especially to the 3am horny brigade

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It appears so rude... "

We just read your profile and think we have a lot in common

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

I did say not all are like that but there are a lot that seem to think it's only there rules and ways that are important x

I would agree with that XXX"

By *r C Miss CCouple
over a year ago

llanelli

the first thing i look for on peoples profiles is if the couple will meet smokers or not. Both me and my other half smoke. So if they wont meet smokers i normally skip reading the profile and have a perv at the pictures then move on to the next profile. If i like a profile ill normally send a wink if they wink back ill send a message.

By *inkycouplespainCouple
over a year ago

Malaga Spain but sometimes Manchester and

We don't get that many messages from couples for it to be a problem. We wouldn't imitate a message if we are clearly unsuitable , just waste of everyone's time. However not every meet needs to end in the bedroom for us to have a good time so our preferences are just that.

So OP your lucky it's a problem. lol

D&K

X

Post new Message to Thread