Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been chatting with my bronzed adonis today about using my wand when I'm alone. Doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, not even close to orgasm - just get numb! But when we've used it together it's something else - strange little squeals from me, umbrellas required, the whole shebang

He thinks I'm unique in this as other woman he's known claim they never fail to work.

So is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r on the EdgeMan
over a year ago

accrington

"Been chatting with my bronzed adonis today about using my wand when I'm alone. Doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, not even close to orgasm - just get numb! But when we've used it together it's something else - strange little squeals from me, umbrellas required, the whole shebang

He thinks I'm unique in this as other woman he's known claim they never fail to work.

So is it just me?

"

It's not you it's clearly him

By *icpl81Couple
over a year ago

hednesford

"Been chatting with my bronzed adonis today about using my wand when I'm alone. Doesn't do anything for me whatsoever, not even close to orgasm - just get numb! But when we've used it together it's something else - strange little squeals from me, umbrellas required, the whole shebang

So is it just me? "

Nope! Not just you lovely! I can reach orgasm alone with the wand but mostly get numb and takes aggeeeesssss!

However if we use it together *fireworks* love the wand for this reason - Her x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always get better results when someone else uses my wand on me...and other toys for that matter. Something about DIY that doesn't feel as good no matter how good the product.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I really struggle to Cum when I play alone, however the mr only needs to touch me with my toys and it's pretty much instant

Mrs

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

It's a lot less intense when I am alone but I do enjoy my wand

By *herbert fountainWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

You are not alone. I have the same response.

over a year ago

Thank goodness it not just me!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

You're definitely not alone in this.

I bought a wand after trying it with someone, it's good but definitely much much better when someone else is in control

over a year ago

My darling hubby knows I'm not unique now lol

Post new Message to Thread