Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The subtle signs of timewasting..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am getting better at spotting them. With the latest guy there was far too much chat about what we were going to do at the meet, with side threads of other role play scenarios. So no great surprise when he cancelled and a hot plan B has been initiated.

What subtle signs of timewasting have you learnt to recognise in your time on fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Never do pre meet sex chat!! That's a sure fire way of spotting a wanker.

I've other indicators but not gonna give them away so folk can avoid the pitfalls on purpose. Decent folk have good manners, that's generally enough for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't get into sex chat that they can wank over. I don't usually talk away from here right away either. The wankers don't have the patience to wait to see if they will get anything; the men who want sex will stick around.

Now and then I do, because I want to give someone a chance, but I usually get the pic request and early morning need a wank message; proving to myself that I'm right in sticking to Fab to chat, until we agree to meet.

over a year ago

"I don't get into sex chat that they can wank over. I don't usually talk away from here right away either. The wankers don't have the patience to wait to see if they will get anything; the men who want sex will stick around.

Now and then I do, because I want to give someone a chance, but I usually get the pic request and early morning need a wank message; proving to myself that I'm right in sticking to Fab to chat, until we agree to meet. "

agree with this

over a year ago

But sometimes I like a bit of sex chat...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like to set boundaries and agree ground rules so a bit of sex chat is inevitable

over a year ago

Someone who wants to add you on their 2nd message to kik or whatsapp etc etc ...wanting you to describe in great detail what you're in to. ..someone who doesn't even ask for your name. ..

over a year ago

Yes. The name thing is a tell.

over a year ago

Agree with all the above..Soon as a message says.."what are you planning to do to me when we.meet, or "what turns you on".I select the delete button fast.

over a year ago

"Agree with all the above..Soon as a message says.."what are you planning to do to me when we.meet, or "what turns you on".I select the delete button fast."

I forgot to add, guys who live hundreds of miles away and this is displayed on gps. Dead giveaway

over a year ago

"Agree with all the above..Soon as a message says.."what are you planning to do to me when we.meet, or "what turns you on".I select the delete button fast."

Same....they are just dreamers!

over a year ago

To an extent, but I play with different people in very different ways, so there needs to be some discussion. And as before, I like a bit of sex chat sometimes..

But anyone who asks 'what are you going to do to me?'. Total turn off. You're involved in this too mate.

over a year ago

I often get "what can you offer us /my girlfriend" and "what suggestions have you got for our meet". I always say read my profile and let's have a social... The conversation soon fizzles out after that.

Post new Message to Thread