FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Mental swinging... what is it?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a year of exploring the world of swinging, I'm more sure than ever that what I'm seeking is primarily mental. It may involve a little teasing; a little more chase; an onus more on dating and getting inside each other's heads; and a generally more mentally teasing erotic play between two people that stays that way right into the bedroom.

This, to me, has hints of a more sub/dom approach, except with no clear master/servant roles. So is it closer to the fetish scene than swinging?

It also clearly has similarities with adult dating (cheating)... except that it wouldn't be cheating as we'd tell each other everything. So is it closer to having an affair?

It also seems to border on polyamory, except it would really be at best just a friendship and at least just a bit of role play. So is it closer to that?

It could also be suggested to have more of a spiritual aspect, seeing as it gets more under the skin and connects with people in a more intimate way. So is it closer to something tantric?

Of all the options oddly it appears to have least in common with swinging as most swingers are quite averse to any connection or mental eroticism.

You may ask why I want to know... why the need to categorise and label? I'm really just trying to find like minds and I'm wondering if I've just been looking in the wrong place. Any help in untangling my extremely tangled head would be most appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread