Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Woman are too picky

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not being funny like but I have my types too but I'm literally up for meeting new people big or small I'm forever getting not my type so what are peoples types...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/17 23:58:47]

over a year ago

If you had a hundred women to choose from and you only have time to meet 3 of them, then you would be forced to be picky too. Where there is choice people will pick what they like best. Where there is little or no choice, some will take what they can and others will go without.

By *rof. Brian cocksMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Nicely put!

over a year ago

Younger than me, usually late 20s to late 30s. Nice face. Plenty of energy. Not a knob.

over a year ago

Not my type. ..I'm not explaining it though because I'll be accused of being racist by those that really need to know the reasons

By *aramelMINXWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Not being funny like but I have my types too but I'm literally up for meeting new people big or small I'm forever getting not my type so what are peoples types..."

Just coz its a sex site who says standards have drop...

over a year ago

Zzzzzz

over a year ago

Good for you OP. But if you had so many choices, you'd go for the one you fancied the most too

over a year ago

Please also remember that with many couples.. hubby is also in the background..

Although Mrs fucks other guys.. I also have my input.. especially if I will be watching ..

If I don't like the look of him.. then we both agree it ain't happening

over a year ago

As the saying goes the power is in your hands

Nope wait a second in this case the power is fully in the women's hands, so I guess the guys just got to go with the flow or not in my case (no flow happening)

over a year ago

you might want to invest in a visit to a club- you have bloody plenty around you.

you've maybe made yourself look a bit desperate on the forums(green arrow)- I dont know if thats came across on messages to others.

dont blame the site please, and learn to use it and of course being a bit more patient.

over a year ago

"As the saying goes the power is in your hands

Nope wait a second in this case the power is fully in the women's hands, so I guess the guys just got to go with the flow or not in my case (no flow happening) "

same as above in a few of the cases.

over a year ago

"As the saying goes the power is in your hands

Nope wait a second in this case the power is fully in the women's hands, so I guess the guys just got to go with the flow or not in my case (no flow happening) "

*I'd never say the 'lads' at work told me about this...I'd immediately get that off your profile.

By *aster_and_Slave24Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

Generally an entitled attitude doesn't work on here...

over a year ago

Cheers, I'll have a look at mine re think it.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Not being funny like but I have my types too but I'm literally up for meeting new people big or small I'm forever getting not my type so what are peoples types..."

You're straight but have a verification from a man?

By *carletcoupleCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Please also remember that with many couples.. hubby is also in the background..

Although Mrs fucks other guys.. I also have my input.. especially if I will be watching ..

If I don't like the look of him.. then we both agree it ain't happening"

Very much so, we both have to like the guy, or couple for that matter even if I will have no contact with them. We may allow other men to pleasure our ladies but it does not mean anybody can...

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

"If you had a hundred women to choose from and you only have time to meet 3 of them, then you would be forced to be picky too. Where there is choice people will pick what they like best. Where there is little or no choice, some will take what they can and others will go without."

This exactly

By *wcwCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"Please also remember that with many couples.. hubby is also in the background..

this.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

Actually, when there is abundant choice people tend to pick none or overwhelm with decision.

As a guy you have to be picky too and stick to your value.

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

[Removed by poster at 23/08/17 03:30:37]

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

If I don't like the look of him.. then we both agree it ain't happening

Very much so, we both have to like the guy, or couple for that matter even if I will have no contact with them. We may allow other men to pleasure our ladies but it does not mean anybody can... "

"Allow other men" are there really men who see women as goods and chattels still?

over a year ago

"If you had a hundred women to choose from and you only have time to meet 3 of them, then you would be forced to be picky too. Where there is choice people will pick what they like best. Where there is little or no choice, some will take what they can and others will go without."

over a year ago

Another one moaning he cant get layed, so blaming the women

Bless

over a year ago

Too picky would be if there was a lot of suitable men to choose from

- Mrs. J -

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Face it the single men on here outnumber the ladies, so it takes something special to get their attention.

over a year ago

"We may allow other men to pleasure our ladies but it does not mean anybody can... "

and one sentence sums up why so many people avoid coupels on here and why we are seeing an increasing number of threads from couples asking why fab is becoming a singles scene

over a year ago

"We may allow other men to pleasure our ladies but it does not mean anybody can...

and one sentence sums up why so many people avoid coupels on here and why we are seeing an increasing number of threads from couples asking why fab is becoming a singles scene "

It's not our experience that singles avoid couples. Some people might prefer one-to-one sex or any other dynamic that doesn't involve a couple, but in that situation they would prefer that irrespective of how they get treated by a couple. I don't think it's true that those who genuinely enjoy playing with a couple are now giving that up. If they are we've never come across it.

Mrs

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

This!!

It's simple really!

over a year ago

There's no such thing as being too picky, we like what we like and that's that. I wouldn't meet a girl I wasn't attracted to and I wouldn't expect a girl to meet me if she wasn't attracted to me.

over a year ago

If I don't like the look of him.. then we both agree it ain't happening this. "

Totally agree, any prospective guy invited to join us would be vetted by hubster, if he doesn't get that Friday feeling ( bromance ) then there's no hope in hell he's gunna let you get your hands on me....this isn't about you giving me what he can't ( trust me he most definitely can ) its about me being a greedy girl and wanting all the attention but he has to get that vibe that your on our level in every way.

over a year ago

Not my type could relate to all sorts of things, it could be height, build, skin colour, sexual orientation, content of/lack of/too many veris, cock size, type of pics, a listed interested that the other person isn't keen on, something in the profile text, the way a message comes over...etc etc We don't like to give specific reasons if we're turning someone down, largely because sometimes it's hard to pin down why there's no click but also because sometimes don't want to hurt feelings. Hence, not my type/ my cup of tea/what we're looking for.

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

to be honast me (the guy) would only use this site as an add on to real life.there are so many guys on here I would prob have to drop my standards to achieve mutiple meets.for me personally I could pull far easier on a night out so wouldint bother with a profile on here.fab life is so much easier as a couple for obvious reasons lol.

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"We may allow other men to pleasure our ladies but it does not mean anybody can...

and one sentence sums up why so many people avoid coupels on here and why we are seeing an increasing number of threads from couples asking why fab is becoming a singles scene "

eh? What did you find so wrong with that sentence?fab is full of "singles" because its a free,discreet and popular site lol.

over a year ago

Because they can be

over a year ago

it's why we avoid couples of a certain mindset too...

over a year ago

That's a very fair point

over a year ago

"Younger than me, usually late 20s to late 30s. Nice face. Plenty of energy. Not a knob. "
No knob ?? Bit of a boring meet that would be

over a year ago

this

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

The OP looks ok to me, just a poor choice of avatar

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

However.

If the guy's on here actually started to get picky/fussy there are a shit load of women who would go without !

By *anc lad 84Man
over a year ago

hyde

I'd say get yourself to a club and meet people there. We like to meet people face to face rather than "choose" from people pics.

I don't think you will have much trouble playing at a club but just go with the mindset of its a social which you can get some verifications and if you do play then it's a bonus.

Good luck

Donna

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"However.

If the guy's on here actually started to get picky/fussy there are a shit load of women who would go without !

"

Lovely thought

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

I've seen people's pics on here and said not my type, then seen them at a club/social and they were. On the other hand, I've seen pics and thought they were my type, met them and decided yet weren't. This is the reason I don't bother with messages anymore.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Should we just drop our knickers when couples and men click their fingers then OP?

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

"Not being funny like but I have my types too but I'm literally up for meeting new people big or small I'm forever getting not my type so what are peoples types...

Another one moaning he cant get layed, so blaming the women

Bless"

Like it or not, generally it is the women who decide whether they like the look of s man or not. It's not a complaint, just fact.

By *azbirdy93Couple
over a year ago

alfreton

I think with types from a women's point of view it's how safe they feel going alone?

But from a men's point of view you don't get as much look as the ladies so a wider variety!

But I know what you mean unfortunately carrying extra bits ( :L ) I'm either loved or hated!

But as for me it's if you actually hold a decent conversation and aren't shy

By *tressfreeMan
over a year ago

Towcester

A few of we men can string a couple of sentences together!

over a year ago

This site is not the norm!! With the men out numbering the women by possibly by 50 to 1!! You need to stand out in a crowd for them to even consider you!! I get turned down quite a bit myself at times!! But I do find if your pleasant and funny and not overly sexual then people tend to want to chat more.

over a year ago

"But I do find if your pleasant and funny and not overly sexual then people tend to want to chat more."

Above is probably the best bit of advice any man can take on board. You wouldn't walk up to a stranger in the street and say FAF or show me your foof, why should it be any different on here.

over a year ago

Sine you come up with the idea... Yes lol

over a year ago

"Good for you OP. But if you had so many choices, you'd go for the one you fancied the most too "
i agree with this my mrs ann is the same,i thought she was not interested at first in swinging but when she got with a man she faniced it was all systems go

Post new Message to Thread