Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

women for straight couples

Jump to newest

By *istallover OP   Couple
over a year ago

Pays de la Loire -Normandie -Brittany borderFrance

we are a fairly active couple with a healthy sex life ,

we have a friendly male or two who join us occasionally for MMF meets . but for a treat would love the company of a straight lady for a FMF meet poss soft dwing ,

why is it so hard to find a willing lady

k and S (in france at the moment_

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

So the woman you meet plays with the guy , and the wife sits and watches .

Mmmm..... I wonder why you can't find one ....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Women tend to want to be thought of as a person, not as a 'treat'.

By *arleyfanCouple
over a year ago

Dover

We are the same, both straight and have had mmf which she really enjoyed. I did not mind watching a little while they played then joined in. OH knows I would like 2 lady's and would love to see it happen and has even chatted with a few lady's with that idea in mind.

It is a hard one (well it would be lol) and we get that one lady at some point would be not enjoying penatrive sex but there is a lot else that 3 people can do at the same time. We have spoken to a couple of bi lady's who seemed to understand our predicament more than straight lady's.

We are working on the basis that somebody will come along one day. Alternatively a couple such as yourselves who want the same thing would work as I am sure one of us guys would not mind sitting on the sideline for a while awaiting their turn or even helping to pleasure a lady discreetly.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We are the same, both straight and have had mmf which she really enjoyed. I did not mind watching a little while they played then joined in. OH knows I would like 2 lady's and would love to see it happen and has even chatted with a few lady's with that idea in mind.

It is a hard one (well it would be lol) and we get that one lady at some point would be not enjoying penatrive sex but there is a lot else that 3 people can do at the same time. We have spoken to a couple of bi lady's who seemed to understand our predicament more than straight lady's.

We are working on the basis that somebody will come along one day. Alternatively a couple such as yourselves who want the same thing would work as I am sure one of us guys would not mind sitting on the sideline for a while awaiting their turn or even helping to pleasure a lady discreetly.

"

While I accept that there is a lot that 3 people can do together , it's the fact that the straight woman isn't going to be involved at all with the other lady that presents the issue . This fact inevitably means it isn't 3 people playing together , unless it's another straight woman that joins you . I guess one could be kissing the guy while the other sucks him , but even a 2 woman bj could be awkward if their lips meet ?

The logistics are way too complicated , the potential for an accidental bi encounter between the women etc.....

And one has to ask oneself why a straight woman would want to meet a couple with the plethora of single guys available .

By *arleyfanCouple
over a year ago

Dover

"We are the same, both straight and have had mmf which she really enjoyed. I did not mind watching a little while they played then joined in. OH knows I would like 2 lady's and would love to see it happen and has even chatted with a few lady's with that idea in mind.

While I accept that there is a lot that 3 people can do together , it's the fact that the straight woman isn't going to be involved at all with the other lady that presents the issue . This fact inevitably means it isn't 3 people playing together , unless it's another straight woman that joins you . I guess one could be kissing the guy while the other sucks him , but even a 2 woman bj could be awkward if their lips meet ?

The logistics are way too complicated , the potential for an accidental bi encounter between the women etc.....

And one has to ask oneself why a straight woman would want to meet a couple with the plethora of single guys available .

"

Fair points, I guess 2 ladies giving a bj is like 2 guys doing dp, the chances of bits touching are there and have to be accepted as what they are, accidents lol

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

If a straight lady wanted a threesome, surely she would prefer two men to a couple.

Sally

Post new Message to Thread