Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Your thoughts on a Dilemma?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst chatting to a girl from work today I've secretly fancied for a while discovered I know her aunt & uncle who are swingers too lol. Spotted them whilst she was showing me pics on her F-Book from nights out.

Meet them from my old fab acc & let's just say we made sweet magic re-acting the kamasutra . Would u be able to date someone knowing u shagged their close relative? Or would it be just to akward at family events?

Ps: just a question not planning to date haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For you it's not a big deal but imagine if something happened with you and the girl and it gets serious or whatever, and you end up meeting the aunt and uncle properly...maybe they won't be ok with it

Don't mix family and fab! Lol

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Sounds like trouble

over a year ago

"For you it's not a big deal but imagine if something happened with you and the girl and it gets serious or whatever, and you end up meeting the aunt and uncle properly...maybe they won't be ok with it

Don't mix family and fab! Lol "

haha just what I was thinking

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

For me fab is no strings fantasy. So if I was introduced to my niece's fiancee (for instance) and he was a guy we'd played with I would happily smile and wish them well. I would also take him to one side and assure him of our discretion.

This is a grown up hobby after all.

over a year ago

"For me fab is no strings fantasy. So if I was introduced to my niece's fiancee (for instance) and he was a guy we'd played with I would happily smile and wish them well. I would also take him to one side and assure him of our discretion.

This is a grown up hobby after all."

very well put its a small world after all never know who u bump into from the past

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I would say its risky. but if you really like the girl... not that I am secretly a softy but I think its hard to find anyone you really like so ... casual dating no but if you have real feelings its a yes from me

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

This problem never would exist if all fabbers wore paper bags over their heads.

Post new Message to Thread