Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi or not

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, over the years when we have been playing I have touched and done lots of soft bi stuff to please my partner as she as done it for me,I have never gone all the way and only played with guy's if there is a female involved and also I will do more if the guy is dressed up as a female, does this mean I am bi, gay or what

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bored of this now..

Who cares about the label.

over a year ago

It means you are playful... nothing wrong with that at all

over a year ago

"Hi all, over the years when we have been playing I have touched and done lots of soft bi stuff to please my partner as she as done it for me,I have never gone all the way and only played with guy's if there is a female involved and also I will do more if the guy is dressed up as a female, does this mean I am bi, gay or what"
only you know what you are bud. But you wouldnt be touching mens genitilia if you didnt like it!

over a year ago

been done to death this...think we all know the answer...but if you ask enough times you might get the reply you want....

over a year ago

Ok we will try this,I know lots of girls who will play with other women to please there partners and do not class it as bi even if they like it

over a year ago

Who cares..

Read all the previous 19099 threads on this.

Or tell us the answer to give to you and we will..

Guess.. you are a closet gayboy?

Happy now?

Jokes again

over a year ago

"been done to death this...think we all know the answer...but if you ask enough times you might get the reply you want...."

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/17 17:42:11]

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Here ya go, the official, straight from the encyclopedia definition

Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females or romantic or sexual attraction to people of any sex or gender identity; this latter aspect is sometimes alternatively termed pansexuality.

The term bisexuality is mainly used in the context of human attraction to denote romantic or sexual feelings toward both men and women, and the concept is one of the three main classifications of sexual orientation along with heterosexuality and homosexuality, all of which exist on the heterosexual–homosexual continuum. A bisexual identity does not necessarily equate to equal sexual attraction to both sexes; commonly, people who have a distinct but not exclusive sexual preference for one sex over the other also identify themselves as bisexual.

over a year ago

Or as Ali G says "trisexual"

Try anything sexual

over a year ago

Raging homosexual and probably makes you camper than Christopher biggin's. Only joking makes you what ever you want to be just have fun and don't worry about it.

over a year ago

"Raging homosexual and probably makes you camper than Christopher biggin's. Only joking makes you what ever you want to be just have fun and don't worry about it."
cheers

over a year ago

"Ok we will try this,I know lots of girls who will play with other women to please there partners and do not class it as bi even if they like it"

They aren't straight if they like it. Neither are you.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

You're bi.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You're bi."

Yeah, you're bisexual.

By *icassolifelikeMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Hi all, over the years when we have been playing I have touched and done lots of soft bi stuff to please my partner as she as done it for me,I have never gone all the way and only played with guy's if there is a female involved and also I will do more if the guy is dressed up as a female, does this mean I am bi, gay or what"

Fab straight buddy!

over a year ago

This is a bit like Clinton... I smoked, but didn't inhale!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

You're definitely bi

You like playing with men, if you were straight you wouldn't play with men.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Hi all, over the years when we have been playing I have touched and done lots of soft bi stuff to please my partner as she as done it for me,I have never gone all the way and only played with guy's if there is a female involved and also I will do more if the guy is dressed up as a female, does this mean I am bi, gay or what

This is a bit like Clinton... I smoked, but didn't inhale!"

as in "I didn't push back"

over a year ago

What you do with other consenting adults behind closed doors is NOBODY'S business! At the end of the day, we are all human beings and we all need love, affection and physical intimacy. Enjoy ALL of your fun with ALL of your partners and forget what label or "badge" society says you must wear.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

OP has asked if he is bi as he obviously doesn't know.

People are only answering his question.

over a year ago

1. Why do you need to call it anything?

2. Why do you need other people to validate it?

I've sucked cock. I'll probably do it again. I don't find men sexually or romantically attractive in any way.

Call that what you want. I don't care

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"What you do with other consenting adults behind closed doors is NOBODY'S business! At the end of the day, we are all human beings and we all need love, affection and physical intimacy. Enjoy ALL of your fun with ALL of your partners and forget what label or "badge" society says you must wear.

"

Spot on .

If you are really bothered by labels , make one up for yourself that makes you happy .

Don't pay any heed to anything that makes you feel anything other than happy with what you do , and who you do it with .

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

I am curious (no pun intended) to know if Bi is ever used as a 1st name.

It would be a real fuk up if the surname happened to be Curious.

Post new Message to Thread