FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Playing cum torture with the ladies. What do you girls think?

Jump to newest

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

I tie you to the bed and blindfold you, then lick, kiss, suck and whip you gently all over. Have it so you don't know if there's a little lick and a little thrasher about to please you...

Lick and suck your clit and nipples until you are close to coming and then hold you on the brink with my tongue and make you beg to cum...

After you have cum on my face I keep circling your clit with my tongue and lips until your sensitivity have decreased and your desire to cum again is overwhelming... I normally get a girl to cum at least 3 times, max is 5 times in a row on my face like this before she is in a trance like state and begging to be fucked hard with the D!!

Fancy a game sometime ?x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Deary deary me lol.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Deary deary me lol. "

What ladies used to always moan didn't they "oh at least you've cum" lol

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Its usually me who does the tying up and blindfolding x

over a year ago

i need more than 5 to get into a trance -

over a year ago

"Deary deary me lol.

What ladies used to always moan didn't they "oh at least you've cum" lol "

..pmsl

over a year ago

"Its usually me who does the tying up and blindfolding x"

Oh do you now

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Its usually me who does the tying up and blindfolding x

Oh do you now "

That's what she said

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"i need more than 5 to get into a trance -"

Will just leave the rampant rabbit there while I go down the pub for 5 hours then -

over a year ago

"i need more than 5 to get into a trance -

Will just leave the rampant rabbit there while I go down the pub for 5 hours then -"

nah only use the wand when i really need - people i play with manage to get me to come over and over - but you go and enjoy your pint

over a year ago

Will just leave the rampant rabbit there while I go down the pub for 5 hours then -"

You said it was YOU that makes the lady cum loads

Now we find out that it is toys!

The truth will out

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Will just leave the rampant rabbit there while I go down the pub for 5 hours then -

nah only use the wand when i really need - people i play with manage to get me to come over and over - but you go and enjoy your pint"

Didn't think men/women over 50 knew what oral was

Think a pint would taste better

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

The truth will out"

On older models maybe

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

The truth will out"

Take it your detector for sarcasm is turned off lol.. that or your hearing aid

over a year ago

The truth will out

On older models maybe"

Did you get your shovel? The one given out with the handbook, on joining Fab?

over a year ago

The truth will out

Take it your detector for sarcasm is turned off lol.. that or your hearing aid "

Oh, you were being sarcastic in your original post. My mistake

Apologies

over a year ago

"i need more than 5 to get into a trance -"

Ditto!!

over a year ago

I actually orgasmed from oral last night which is rare. No fingers or anything but I was wound up and had already cum from fucking.

over a year ago

I'm getting really good at stealing the orgasm when I'm being teased. Build your own tension without showing it (makes you need to burst sometimes) but the minute that finger or tongue returns, even if it's just the merest flicker, I'm gone I'm so impatient

over a year ago

"I'm getting really good at stealing the orgasm when I'm being teased. Build your own tension without showing it (makes you need to burst sometimes) but the minute that finger or tongue returns, even if it's just the merest flicker, I'm gone I'm so impatient "

Something else to add to profile notes

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I hate when men make claims on how many times they can make me cum. Seriously you'll be lucky to get it to happen once! The OP looks like the type of message I delete straight away

over a year ago

"I'm getting really good at stealing the orgasm when I'm being teased. Build your own tension without showing it (makes you need to burst sometimes) but the minute that finger or tongue returns, even if it's just the merest flicker, I'm gone I'm so impatient

Something else to add to profile notes "

Lol, adds *very attentive to my notes

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

nah only use the wand when i really need - people i play with manage to get me to come over and over - but you go and enjoy your pint

Think a pint would taste better "

Its usually younger men who try to avoid giving oral I find. The older male will at least be aware that sex isn't just pumping or licking away for hours.

See, I can stereotype people too! Woo!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

People adding notes like they fly around the country looking for fucks.

over a year ago

I think it backfired on him

over a year ago

Tough crowd

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

He's been verified once 2 years ago.

Come on ladies don't miss out he's obviously recovered and ready to spoil another one of you lucky women.

over a year ago

"He's been verified once 2 years ago.

Come on ladies don't miss out he's obviously recovered and ready to spoil another one of you lucky women."

Maybe that one is still tied to the bed in orgasmic bliss

over a year ago

"I tie you to the bed and blindfold you, then lick, kiss, suck and whip you gently all over. Have it so you don't know if there's a little lick and a little thrasher about to please you...

Lick and suck your clit and nipples until you are close to coming and then hold you on the brink with my tongue and make you beg to cum...

After you have cum on my face I keep circling your clit with my tongue and lips until your sensitivity have decreased and your desire to cum again is overwhelming... I normally get a girl to cum at least 3 times, max is 5 times in a row on my face like this before she is in a trance like state and begging to be fucked hard with the D!!

Fancy a game sometime ?x "

If done right drives me crazy

over a year ago

*takes notes*

Don't mind me....

over a year ago

"I tie you to the bed and blindfold you, then lick, kiss, suck and whip you gently all over. Have it so you don't know if there's a little lick and a little thrasher about to please you...

Fancy a game sometime ?x "

Lots of women love this. Usually needs to be a connection though so they'd need to chat a while first.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Fancy a game sometime ?x

Lots of women love this. Usually needs to be a connection though so they'd need to chat a while first. "

Totally agree, needs trust and a chat before the tie and tease can happen. Works well without the restraints and blindfolds for a first run...

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"I hate when men make claims on how many times they can make me cum. Seriously you'll be lucky to get it to happen once! The OP looks like the type of message I delete straight away "

Haven't messaged you and wouldn't got that tranny look about you

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Its usually younger men who try to avoid giving oral I find. The older male will at least be aware that sex isn't just pumping or licking away for hours.

See, I can stereotype people too! Woo!"

Good to see you type with one hand and still do the knitting with the other

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"I actually orgasmed from oral last night which is rare. No fingers or anything but I was wound up and had already cum from fucking. "

Change is better than a rest as the saying goes

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

The truth will out

On older models maybe

Did you get your shovel? The one given out with the handbook, on joining Fab?"

Supposed you can read the handbook without your bifocals Doris

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Take it Doris, Mavis and Edna are having their afternoon nap, all that knitting must have tired them out... that and straining to see their Nokia 8010 screens

over a year ago

"Take it Doris, Mavis and Edna are having their afternoon nap, all that knitting must have tired them out... that and straining to see their Nokia 8010 screens "

You have some serious issues.

over a year ago

What's for dinner? I'm making a roast

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Come on ladies don't miss out he's obviously recovered and ready to spoil another one of you lucky women."

That CRT telly in your pic must as old as you... Jesus even my gran has a flat screen

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"Take it Doris, Mavis and Edna are having their afternoon nap, all that knitting must have tired them out... that and straining to see their Nokia 8010 screens

You have some serious issues. "

Can't take a joke then... just go back to the forum list to see what issues are

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

"I'm getting really good at stealing the orgasm when I'm being teased. Build your own tension without showing it (makes you need to burst sometimes) but the minute that finger or tongue returns, even if it's just the merest flicker, I'm gone I'm so impatient "

That's a very clever trick

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Good to see you type with one hand and still do the knitting with the other "

I take it you only type one handed because you're too busy preening your gel laden hair with the other.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Good to see you type with one hand and still do the knitting with the other

I take it you only type one handed because you're too busy preening your gel laden hair with the other."

Showing your age there Doris, no ones used gel since 1996

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

Come on ladies don't miss out he's obviously recovered and ready to spoil another one of you lucky women.

That CRT telly in your pic must as old as you... Jesus even my gran has a flat screen "

OP Specsavers have called- you didn't turn up for your appointment.

That "CRT telly" is one of those newfangled subwoofer speakers for a gramophone system.

Maybe it's your gran that gave you your veri. I mean you do seem to be fascinated by the older lady.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

That CRT telly in your pic must as old as you... Jesus even my gran has a flat screen

That "CRT telly" is one of those newfangled subwoofer speakers for a gramophone system.

Maybe it's your gran that gave you your veri. I mean you do seem to be fascinated by the older lady. "

Nice cardboard box that you really thought out that picture... subwoofer are you 19 and driving an xr3i

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

Maybe it's your gran that gave you your veri. I mean you do seem to be fascinated by the older lady.

Nice cardboard box that you really thought out that picture... subwoofer are you 19 and driving an xr3i "

Oh dear best go back to playing with your old ladies you're getting more out of your depth with every utterance

over a year ago

The truth will out

On older models maybe

Did you get your shovel? The one given out with the handbook, on joining Fab?"

Not seen the shovel sex toy before.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Nice cardboard box that you really thought out that picture... subwoofer are you 19 and driving an xr3i

Oh dear best go back to playing with your old ladies you're getting more out of your depth with every utterance"

Thought you would be able to let your isolated brain cell find a friend to collide with to create a spark of genius that constituted a better put down than that. Probably past your nap time I suppose and your getting cranky bless

By *wizzlenipsMan
over a year ago

Newport

Oh dear best go back to playing with your old ladies you're getting more out of your depth with every utterance

Thought you would be able to let your isolated brain cell find a friend to collide with to create a spark of genius that constituted a better put down than that. Probably past your nap time I suppose and your getting cranky bless "

It's you're not your. Shame and you were doing so well for someone with your handicap.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Thought you would be able to let your isolated brain cell find a friend to collide with to create a spark of genius that constituted a better put down than that. Probably past your nap time I suppose and your getting cranky bless

It's you're not your. Shame and you were doing so well for someone with your handicap.

"

Don't rattle the baby trolls cot. Toddlers only act up to get attention.

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

"

its ok Derik you're sure to find some more cardboard boxes to put in your pics, that's handicapped... what was you thinking

By *octor TC OP   Man
over a year ago

manchester

Don't rattle the baby trolls cot. Toddlers only act up to get attention."

Thanks granny mwah ??

Post new Message to Thread