Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckolding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Mrs is chatting to a Bull online. She wants to start cuckolding me during play from time to time. I already understand that i will be laid underneath them when they have sex doggy style and the bull will also be putting his cock in my mouth inbetween.. and most likely cumming in my mouth from time to time.

She does not like cock cages, though I have worn one in the past.

This is strictly for play. Not outside the bedroom.

Do any males or females wish to share their cuckold experiences to give me an idea what I am to expect? Thanks Nick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

I have been the bull on several occasions and been great fun. I feel a real turn on when making the hubby suck me off to get me hard and put it in there wife always with a condom when in the wife. Then suck me till I either cum in there mouth or with one until I cum over her pussy then he licked it off her lips.

It's the best fun

By *dcumlover2Man
over a year ago

dunfermline

Hoping for the above to happen soon

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love the hotwife scenario, vids,pics and being told, also love watching,prepping and cleaning

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Love the hotwife scenario, vids,pics and being told, also love watching,prepping and cleaning"

I expect all of the above to be happening very soon...

over a year ago

I have been used as a cleaner, for a lady friend of mine in the past,when she had her hubby and toyboy, and loved it.

Cant wait to find some new lady friend to do it again.

By *rstiffmanCouple
over a year ago

Groveport

I really only get into sharing pussy and getting head ,then switching between. That's just us tho

over a year ago

I love the whole cuckold scenario, I work away so its the perfect relationship for me with a girl who likes the perks of a boyfriend but the freedom to meet other guys.

Not sure about chastity or how far Id go with the humiliation side of things but love threesomes and watching a hung guy fuck your girlfriend is amazing!

By *ack with a bangCouple
over a year ago

Hastings

This is something we are keen to explore

By *aughty Dad69Man
over a year ago

kent

Was a long term bull for 2 couples, can assure you that being s cuck can be so much more fulfilling than just being underneath... as a true cuckold you will be driven mad by hotwifes behaviour. Its the mental games that turn you on to the point of delirium. Having lots of experience in cuckolding is essential for new couples to get the most from it.. many guys profess to be experienced but they only talk a good game to get a fuck... be choosy on the bull you use, pick the right one and you will never want again...

By *k0069Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"This is something we are keen to explore "

I would be happy to help Hastings is just down the road for me

Post new Message to Thread