Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Made a mistake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you suggest I make things up to the best thing that ever happened to me on here! I've blew it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You won't, the damage is done.

Move on.

Harsh but true.

over a year ago

Send her a cock pic with a rose in the jap's eye.

over a year ago

"How do you suggest I make things up to the best thing that ever happened to me on here! I've blew it"

Depends on your crime really

And whether you think the lady is likely to give you another chance, or whether you've burnt your bridges

All credit to you for admitting your failings though. Alot of people would struggle to do that

Especially publicly

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"You won't, the damage is done.

Move on.

Harsh but true."

Hang on hang on we don't know what the problem is yet!

over a year ago

Just tell her you love her.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh doesn't sound great

over a year ago

"How do you suggest I make things up to the best thing that ever happened to me on here! I've blew it

Depends on your crime really

And whether you think the lady is likely to give you another chance, or whether you've burnt your bridges

All credit to you for admitting your failings though. Alot of people would struggle to do that

Especially publicly"

over a year ago

"You won't, the damage is done.

Move on.

Harsh but true.

Hang on hang on we don't know what the problem is yet! "

Mystic Naughty predicted that.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"How do you suggest I make things up to the best thing that ever happened to me on here! I've blew it"

I guess it depends on what you've done

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

It's a swingers site not mills and boon, man up and get over it.

Offer her a sincere apology but if she doesn't accept it don't follow her around begging as life's to short.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Someone did this to me and I nearly relented, then he just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole, then I realised what a true arse he actually was!

So if you have done the same then she probably means it, unless your waiting for the actual 'fuck off and leave me alone c**t' message.....it's up to you!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Tell her

over a year ago

Silly man, you should have sucked it

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Good luck with that OP.

Not sarcasm....it happens.

But it kind of depends on the girl...it is a girl?...how badly you screwed up ...

And if they are even prepared to give you a second chance.

But don't hold your breath...it can be very unforgiving here...

I wish you luck ....and the chance to follow your dream ..

If you get the chance....

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

What did you do?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Depends on her but if it were me, there's one strike & you're out on here

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

If you've simply slipped into the wrong hole by mistake it's easily done and she might forgive you once the pains gone

over a year ago

"If you've simply slipped into the wrong hole by mistake it's easily done and she might forgive you once the pains gone "

This. Just wipe the bogeys off the tip and aim for the mouth again

By *uperhorny69erWoman
over a year ago

NORTHAMPTON

Think all you can do is sincerly appologise to her for whatever it is you've done & tell her how you feel & then its realy up to her to decide what she wants to do,but i do admire you for being upfront & honest about being an absolute C... as most men wouldn't & wouldn't care how much they hurt someone,hope it works out for you .

over a year ago

Do we have a confirmed on what he's done? Apart from "being the biggest c**t ever".

I'm not being nosey... I want to help honest

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I hate half a story,what have you done exactly?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

We definitely need the full story to be able to offer sensible advice

over a year ago

"I hate half a story,what have you done exactly?"

Mystic naughty predicts we'll never find out.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Goodness me, going on your status it's bad isn't OP??

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Perhaps he was hoping one of us would say "hey I'll message her for you and say you're sorry"?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I hate half a story,what have you done exactly?

Mystic naughty predicts we'll never find out."

I hope Mystic naughty is wrong on this occasion,we can't give advise if we don't know what the problem is can we!

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Who says it's a fem that he's on about??

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Perhaps he thinks she'll see it in the forums because he's remembered that she can't see his status if she's blocked him?

I didn't realise I'd taken a cynical pill today but seems i have

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Who says it's a fem that he's on about??"

He does in his status.

over a year ago

"Who says it's a fem that he's on about??"

Him, in his status!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

public, self-flagellation isn't the way to go and is usually in my experience a last resort. If the lady in question has cut contact with you there isn't a lot you can do. If she hasn't sort it out in private between the two of you.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No offence and certainly not directed at the OP but there are soo many cunts on here and I certainly never use that word lightly!

But deep down they think us ladies are here to be used until it doesn't go their way!

Then and only then do they repent and they never really know what the reason is but they pretend they do, but they don't! They just say what they think we want to hear, and 9/10 it's wrong! That's just my experience of course

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"public, self-flagellation isn't the way to go and is usually in my experience a last resort. If the lady in question has cut contact with you there isn't a lot you can do. If she hasn't sort it out in private between the two of you. "

She's probably blocked him so he can't contact her thinks he can pull on her heart strings by posting in here

He's hurt her and knows he's lost her

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What you done op

over a year ago

That would depend what you did or didn't do, how can we advise if we have no idea what happened

over a year ago

its a swingers site ?? you only get to fuck up once with us or on mrs single profile then its blocked it not like anyone owes anybody anything is it ?

over a year ago

Ok what I did was....

i only meet up with this lovely lady every time I travel near her, it works out about every 2 weeks or so we have a night together. We had a row and I didn't message her to tell her I was in the area! Although I was going to message her later that night and ask her to meet me for lunch the next day before I traveled back. She now thinks I had arranged to meet with someone else and is mad, upset and let's just say not happy with me

By *ighland gentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ardgay

Flowers then.

Possibly even chocolates.

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

i only meet up with this lovely lady every time I travel near her, it works out about every 2 weeks or so we have a night together. We had a row and I didn't message her to tell her I was in the area! Although I was going to message her later that night and ask her to meet me for lunch the next day before I traveled back. She now thinks I had arranged to meet with someone else and is mad, upset and let's just say not happy with me "

You're on a swinging site, does it matter if you see someone else?

over a year ago

Is that it? Blimey, the way you'd spoken we'd have thought you'd been caught with your cock up a mans arse or something equally as naughty. All you did was not say you were in the area?

Also, unless you've agreed to be exclusive to each other, what kind of person goes mad at the prospect of you shagging someone else?

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

If there isn't trust on both sides, regardless of if you've agreed to be exclusive or not, it's doomed to fail or at the least be a constant drama. I hope you work it out

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Ok what I did was....

i only meet up with this lovely lady every time I travel near her, it works out about every 2 weeks or so we have a night together. We had a row and I didn't message her to tell her I was in the area! Although I was going to message her later that night and ask her to meet me for lunch the next day before I traveled back. She now thinks I had arranged to meet with someone else and is mad, upset and let's just say not happy with me "

FFS, that's 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back!

over a year ago

"Is that it? Blimey, the way you'd spoken we'd have thought you'd been caught with your cock up a mans arse or something equally as naughty. All you did was not say you were in the area?

Also, unless you've agreed to be exclusive to each other, what kind of person goes mad at the prospect of you shagging someone else?

"

Exactly this. Seems a bit lame. If someone I met off here acted like that I'd be off. Don't need drama like that!

over a year ago

"Is that it? Blimey, the way you'd spoken we'd have thought you'd been caught with your cock up a mans arse or something equally as naughty. All you did was not say you were in the area?

"

Sounds like an excuse to say Goodbye

over a year ago

Sounds like an excuse to say Goodbye"

Sounds like a storm in a D cup

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Jealousy rearing it's ugly head,I'd let her stew for a while. You don't seem to have done an awful lot wrong,I'm sure she will unblock you at some stage.

over a year ago

"

We were exclusive and I was just being an awkward cunt

over a year ago

We were exclusive and I was just being an awkward cunt"

Well that's you own fault!

over a year ago

Sounds like an excuse to say Goodbye

Sounds like a storm in a D cup "

over a year ago

And now she is. Chill. It'll sort itself out

over a year ago

As a drama queen myself who doesn't like sharing my cock i'll give you the following advice.

Send her a polite message explaining what occurred, as you did above.

Tell her she has two choices. Either she believes you or she doesn't, but as you haven't given her any reason to doubt you previously, then you find her behaviour unnattractive and unreasonable, and you have no wish to continue seeing someone with these qualities.

In other words...like it or lump it.

And get rid of that status, it makes you look like a doirmat

over a year ago

Just keep being generous and lovely with a great sense of humor

over a year ago

"Just keep being generous and lovely with a great sense of humor"

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"As a drama queen myself who doesn't like sharing my cock i'll give you the following advice.

Send her a polite message explaining what occurred, as you did above.

Tell her she has two choices. Either she believes you or she doesn't, but as you haven't given her any reason to doubt you previously, then you find her behaviour unnattractive and unreasonable, and you have no wish to continue seeing someone with these qualities.

In other words...like it or lump it.

And get rid of that status, it makes you look like a doirmat "

agreed with the status, but she may have OP blocked hence thread and status?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Ok what I did was....

Send a text or message to apologise, then leave it. When you are next in the area get in touch again to see whether she still wants to meet up.

I personally think she is over reacting (or you are) and a two week breather may be all that's needed. If not then she obviously had stronger feelings about the arrangement than you both thought so you might want to discuss your relationship parameters.

over a year ago

My advice op is as said drop the status as already said.. asap. I don't know if admin will end the thread for you but ask them anyhow...if you have any other way of contacting her...use that rather then here is publicly posting this will not make it any easier for you. Some thinks heal easier giving time and not everyone knowing about it.

over a year ago

Wtf its a swingers site.. i cant be the only one thinking this if you both wanted a relationship with out other people then you should talk about that and both remove you profile. Obvs i dont know the whole story and how long youve been meeting but if its only been a 1 or 2 months then youve had a lucky escape and should move on

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Ok what I did was....

What a joke, I was expecting you to have at least shagged her sister

If she's unhappy with that I'd say you've a lifetime of grief if you actually marry her or move in with her at any time.

You..Sorry darling I'm 5 minutes late coming home from the pub

Her.. You bastard, who is she, fuck off I hate you etc etc etc

Run my friend run

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Who says it's a fem that he's on about??

He does in his status."

Note to self, read the OP's profile first, pmsl, never do!

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh my days , what drama !

Shit like this happens all the time on here .... hang on , scrub that , I thought I was on Facebook

over a year ago

i think you both sound like you need to grow up...

over a year ago

Sounds like the parameters of NSA sex have been muddled ~ communication from the start is the key, then you both know where you stand.

over a year ago

If you're exclusive why are you both still on here??

Ive been hurt by a guy on here recently and will never let it go that far again.

Lesson learnt!

over a year ago

This happened not so long ago with my mate. I told him to leave it and thats she's probably met someone else. He kept messaging and messaging. Yep then she got nasty. Thakfully, he's finally he's moved on phewwww! To many depressing pints ive had with him!

over a year ago

She sounds like a nut job. What are you, like 7 years old?

Ditch the status, grow up. Forget her you've had a lucky escape.

What an anti-climax. Zzzzzz

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

"Ok what I did was....

just a little tiff time will heal it.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"She sounds like a nut job. What are you, like 7 years old?

Ditch the status, grow up. Forget her you've had a lucky escape.

What an anti-climax. Zzzzzz"

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Ok what I did was....

Your status says 'I'm a horrible fucking man who has hurt the most caring loving lady on here by being the biggest cunt ever! My loss I know but her heart is breaking'

That's way OTT for what happened, especially for two singles on here.

over a year ago

Zip up your man-suit bonnie lad and crack on (no pun intended)

over a year ago

"Wtf its a swingers site.. i cant be the only one thinking this if you both wanted a relationship with out other people then you should talk about that and both remove you profile. Obvs i dont know the whole story and how long youve been meeting but if its only been a 1 or 2 months then youve had a lucky escape and should move on"
it's been a year

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Save the bunny.

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"If there isn't trust on both sides, regardless of if you've agreed to be exclusive or not, it's doomed to fail or at the least be a constant drama. I hope you work it out "

Agree totally......

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Wtf its a swingers site.. i cant be the only one thinking this if you both wanted a relationship with out other people then you should talk about that and both remove you profile. Obvs i dont know the whole story and how long youve been meeting but if its only been a 1 or 2 months then youve had a lucky escape and should move on it's been a year "

You've only been on 2 months. I'm confused.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 12:36:31]

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

Fuck her off then if that's the whole story.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Your status update screams "DRAMA QUEEN"

over a year ago

Fuck someone else you soon get over it lol

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

Take a mate round and fuck her in both holes. She will soon forgive you

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

i only meet up with this lovely lady every time I travel near her, it works out about every 2 weeks or so we have a night together. We had a row and I didn't message her to tell her I was in the area! Although I was going to message her later that night and ask her to meet me for lunch the next day before I traveled back. She now thinks I had arranged to meet with someone else and is mad, upset and let's just say not happy with me

Your status says 'I'm a horrible fucking man who has hurt the most caring loving lady on here by being the biggest cunt ever! My loss I know but her heart is breaking'

That's way OTT for what happened, especially for two singles on here."

I'm offended by your status. I'm actually the most caring, loving lady on here I'll have you know

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Ok what I did was....

I'm offended by your status. I'm actually the most caring, loving lady on here I'll have you know "

Me too. I'm actually the biggest cunt ever.

MrB

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

I'm offended by your status. I'm actually the most caring, loving lady on here I'll have you know

Me too. I'm actually the biggest cunt ever.

MrB"

over a year ago

I love the forums, always makes me feel my drama and bullshit free life is just cushty!!

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Walk away OP. Man up and move on!

You f****d up. Get over it!

over a year ago

"Wtf its a swingers site.. i cant be the only one thinking this if you both wanted a relationship with out other people then you should talk about that and both remove you profile. Obvs i dont know the whole story and how long youve been meeting but if its only been a 1 or 2 months then youve had a lucky escape and should move on it's been a year

I joined again without her knowledge

You've only been on 2 months. I'm confused."

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Exclusive? On a swinger site? You're both doing something wrong there.

Adopt a kitten together or something since you seem as good as married now

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Wtf its a swingers site.. i cant be the only one thinking this if you both wanted a relationship with out other people then you should talk about that and both remove you profile. Obvs i dont know the whole story and how long youve been meeting but if its only been a 1 or 2 months then youve had a lucky escape and should move on it's been a year

You've only been on 2 months. I'm confused.

I joined again without her knowledge

"

But you said she's the best thing that happened to you on here i.e you know each other from here. I don't get it.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Something very strange about the issue!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 13:42:33]

over a year ago

Tip - don't air your dirty laundry on the forum, it usually goes tits up!!

over a year ago

said the right words but acted with his cock - maybe

over a year ago

We all fuck up

Apologise let the person breath and calm down

Move on learn lesson.

over a year ago

Who needs Emmerdale ?

FFS the pair of you

Grow up

Set boundaries that work for you both

Get on with it

---

BTW OP your status sounds like grovelly shit that is just words rather than anything with meaning

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"said the right words but acted with his cock - maybe"

My thoughts exactly!

Brain not in head.

Brain in cock.

Me reckons he met another and she found out!

Move on OP and man up.

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"Save the bunny."

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

[Removed by poster at 20/08/17 13:56:37]

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Have a pair of bollocks about you and move on!

over a year ago

Call jezza! He might be able to fit you in tomorrow morning

By *ibullMan
over a year ago

swingingcuckville

"Have a pair of bollocks about you and move on! "

True, grow a pair and don't waste any more time over it, it's a swing site not a romantic dating site with view to marriage. If you were exclusive, then why did you join this site again, curiosity? You know what that did to the cat..

over a year ago

Your friend thinks you're in a long distance relationship.

You rejoined here.

Man up.

over a year ago

Sounds like something from Grange Hill than Emmerdale! Teenage drama

over a year ago

"Have a pair of bollocks about you and move on!

True, grow a pair and don't waste any more time over it, it's a swing site not a romantic dating site with view to marriage. If you were exclusive, then why did you join this site again, curiosity? You know what that did to the cat.. "

Good point. You said you were exclusive then said you joined here again without her knowledge. I'd be pissed off if it was me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was so looking forward to finding out what he had done. I declare this a wet lettuce thread

By *ncandiladoCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Is your username 'Just a gent 500', or 'Just Agent 500'?

#susanalbumparty anyone?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I was so looking forward to finding out what he had done. I declare this a wet lettuce thread"

He said but it's way up the line and doesn't seem to ring true.

over a year ago

And then he was gone!

over a year ago

"And then he was gone!"

I wonder if he'll tell her when he comes back this time ?

over a year ago

"And then he was gone!

I wonder if he'll tell her when he comes back this time ? "

I think it was a look at me thread that went spectacularly wrong!

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"And then he was gone!"

He won't get to dip his wick anywhere now

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"And then he was gone!

He won't get to dip his wick anywhere now "

Unless he creates a new profile.....

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

All very dramatic ey?? I'm disappointed tbh, I was expecting something much worse!!!

over a year ago

always whoosh away these profiles

over a year ago

"If you've simply slipped into the wrong hole by mistake it's easily done and she might forgive you once the pains gone

This. Just wipe the bogeys off the tip and aim for the mouth again "

copter

over a year ago

Awwww I kinda feel sorry for him, think he was looking for a kindred spirit.

over a year ago

Another one bites the dust!

over a year ago

It's you lot your all so harsh

over a year ago

"Ok what I did was....

Mental case. Better off without her

over a year ago

"It's you lot your all so harsh "

I am bloody not. I'm realistc. No time for dramas.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Looks to me like someone dodged a bullet. Not sure who mind

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

"It's you lot your all so harsh "

nope. he's figured out how to get round being blocked on here i reckon.

over a year ago

"It's you lot your all so harsh

nope. he's figured out how to get round being blocked on here i reckon."

Ah reinvent himself

By *DontExistWoman
over a year ago

•+• Silicon valley. •+•

nope. he's figured out how to get round being blocked on here i reckon.

Ah reinvent himself"

hope she has her filters on.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

nope. he's figured out how to get round being blocked on here i reckon."

If you don't succeed, try, try and try again.....

Post new Message to Thread