Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Im confused

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When your sent an address for a meet how many of you wait for more messages? Or do you start getting ready?

About 4 times now this week we've spoken with people and given them our address after swapping pics etc, then we go and make sure everything is in in place for when they get here to then check where abouts they are when it gets closer to the time you agreed and they're still sat online so you message them and they say they've been waiting for confirmation!

Is me giving you the address not confirmation enough?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow now that is either stupidity or timewasters

over a year ago

Maybe send the address and say we will see you at x time, here's our phone number just in case, that way you're alerted by your phone beeping if they send another message

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Timewasters/idiots/fantasists! The scourge of Fab!

over a year ago

Exactly but it comes with being on a site like this you will always get keyboard fantasists

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Timewasters/idiots/fantasists! The scourge of Fab! "

We get this all the time lately, guys who come back with excuses once you agree to meet.

Fantasy island.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Timewasters/idiots/fantasists! The scourge of Fab! "

That sums things up really well .

over a year ago

This is why we only meet in clubs. If they don't show up there's always plenty of other options.

over a year ago

"Maybe send the address and say we will see you at x time, here's our phone number just in case, that way you're alerted by your phone beeping if they send another message "

Yep it's usually along the lines of

"I'm half an hour from you"

"OK well here's the address ******* see you then"

Half a hour later...

"Where are you?"

"I was waiting for you to confirm you wanted me..omg I'm so sorry I can come now"

I refuse point blank to give out our number had it to many times the phone would go randomly days/weeks later with texts and pics of cocks

over a year ago

"This is why we only meet in clubs. If they don't show up there's always plenty of other options. "

That's what we're thinking but have no photo ID ATM so can't go

over a year ago

"Wow now that is either stupidity or timewasters "

Tell me about it

over a year ago

I only give out my address once I've got someones phone number and chat via whatsapp. Then I agree with them a date and time. But even then I've been stood up by guys before. Sadly, too many timewasters on here and only get off by chatting and looking at pix. There's alot that are all talk and no action.

over a year ago

If that's what they're like about coming to your house imagine what they'd be like to play with.

"fuck me right now"

"do you mean literally now?"

"yes I want you inside me"

"would you care to confirm that please?"

over a year ago

I guess we've been lucky as we've never had any cancellations if we agree to meet someone

over a year ago

"This is why we only meet in clubs. If they don't show up there's always plenty of other options. "

exactly!!!

over a year ago

People on fab are hard work full stop. We have had some great meets and met amazing people but at times you wonder if it's worth the effort.

We would assume someone giving us an address and time was confirmation but we usually have a countdown on the run up to the meet, so I wouldn't assume otherwise.

over a year ago

Sounds like fantasists. Maybe give your post code, arrange a time and ask them to message you when there. Then give them your house number by phone or message. Not fool proof but at least limits who has your address.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Its happened to me to OP, weird. Than a few weeks later the same person comes on line and acts like they dont know you and want a meet? What the Fuck is that about?

Has happened more than once.

over a year ago

"Sounds like fantasists. Maybe give your post code, arrange a time and ask them to message you when there. Then give them your house number by phone or message. Not fool proof but at least limits who has your address."

This is exactly what we do which is why we come back online to give them the door number it's usually always worked for us when we was on here before x

over a year ago

"If that's what they're like about coming to your house imagine what they'd be like to play with.

"fuck me right now"

"do you mean literally now?"

"yes I want you inside me"

"would you care to confirm that please?"

"

sounds about right haha

By *estpussylickerenfieldMan
over a year ago

enfield

A lot time wasters on here I'm been stood up a few times

over a year ago

"Maybe send the address and say we will see you at x time, here's our phone number just in case, that way you're alerted by your phone beeping if they send another message

Half a hour later...

"Where are you?"

"I was waiting for you to confirm you wanted me..omg I'm so sorry I can come now"

I refuse point blank to give out our number had it to many times the phone would go randomly days/weeks later with texts and pics of cocks "

You won't give your number but 4 times this week you've given your address out to complete strangers?

over a year ago

I don't give out my address until they tell me they are abkut to leave theirs...but I send em my post code n tell em that is what I will do...still get timewasters but they don't have my address...sounds like they might be looking for back up maybe...or you are the back up

over a year ago

"Sounds like fantasists. Maybe give your post code, arrange a time and ask them to message you when there. Then give them your house number by phone or message. Not fool proof but at least limits who has your address."

I won't travel to anyone's house without a postcode and house number given before I leave my house

over a year ago

"Sounds like fantasists. Maybe give your post code, arrange a time and ask them to message you when there. Then give them your house number by phone or message. Not fool proof but at least limits who has your address.

I won't travel to anyone's house without a postcode and house number given before I leave my house "

And that's your choice. Mine is I wouldnt give my address to anyone on here.

over a year ago

"Maybe send the address and say we will see you at x time, here's our phone number just in case, that way you're alerted by your phone beeping if they send another message

Half a hour later...

"Where are you?"

I refuse point blank to give out our number had it to many times the phone would go randomly days/weeks later with texts and pics of cocks

You won't give your number but 4 times this week you've given your address out to complete strangers? "

No we give our postcode and street name if they need that confirmed...once they've let us know they're here and I've seen them outside then I'll give them the door number

over a year ago

"I don't give out my address until they tell me they are abkut to leave theirs...but I send em my post code n tell em that is what I will do...still get timewasters but they don't have my address...sounds like they might be looking for back up maybe...or you are the back up "

This is what we do yeah probably back up tbh lol frustrating though

over a year ago

I've had the opposite....

"Come and fuck me now. Here's the postcode"

"On my way"

I get in the car and drive half an hour. Park up

"Ok, I'm in your street. Which house number is it?"

"Where's your car?"

"Parked in your street"

"Which car is it?"

"I'm not here to sell you a car. I'm standing in your street, which number is it?"

"Where are you?"

"Standing in the cold in your street!"

"Which car is it?"

"The one that's leaving"

over a year ago

I should add I have a nice car and I'm turning up in an area I don't know. Don't want a honey trap where some knuckle head runs out to try and take the keys off me. I'm there for a fuck, not a fight!

over a year ago

"I should add I have a nice car and I'm turning up in an area I don't know. Don't want a honey trap where some knuckle head runs out to try and take the keys off me. I'm there for a fuck, not a fight!"

Good point but how would it be a honeytrap for your car unless you've told them you have a flash motor? (Genuine question...)

over a year ago

"I should add I have a nice car and I'm turning up in an area I don't know. Don't want a honey trap where some knuckle head runs out to try and take the keys off me. I'm there for a fuck, not a fight!

Good point but how would it be a honeytrap for your car unless you've told them you have a flash motor? (Genuine question...)

"

I'm just wary full stop. Single men have to be careful too. Girls using you to wind up boyfriends you're not aware of, wild goose chases for their own amusement, every body carries an expensive phone these days. I've been led merry dances before. It hasn't put me off but I remain cynical until I've actually met the woman in question and it looks like we're getting naked

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We are mesmerised that anyone would even invite a person that they have never met before into their homes.

The risks are so high that we would never consider it, we won't even give out our phone numbers.

Clubs are a far safer bet.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"Sounds like fantasists. Maybe give your post code, arrange a time and ask them to message you when there. Then give them your house number by phone or message. Not fool proof but at least limits who has your address.

I won't travel to anyone's house without a postcode and house number given before I leave my house

And that's your choice. Mine is I wouldnt give my address to anyone on here. "

Oh thank God I was begining to think i was the only one who thinks about basic safty.

I never meet a new person at mine or thier homes. Clubs bars park street hotel lobby maybe.

But I have anouther life outside swinging and never the twain shall meet unless i have got to know you well enough to trust you properly.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"We are mesmerised that anyone would even invite a person that they have never met before into their homes.

The risks are so high that we would never consider it, we won't even give out our phone numbers.

Clubs are a far safer bet."

over a year ago

"We are mesmerised that anyone would even invite a person that they have never met before into their homes.

"

I agree with you tbf but clubs aren't always an option for everyone unfortunately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/08/17 13:58:30]

over a year ago

"I should add I have a nice car and I'm turning up in an area I don't know. Don't want a honey trap where some knuckle head runs out to try and take the keys off me. I'm there for a fuck, not a fight!

I'm just wary full stop. Single men have to be careful too. Girls using you to wind up boyfriends you're not aware of, wild goose chases for their own amusement, every body carries an expensive phone these days. I've been led merry dances before. It hasn't put me off but I remain cynical until I've actually met the woman in question and it looks like we're getting naked"

Fair enough makes sense x

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

I agree with you tbf but clubs aren't always an option for everyone unfortunately"

We understand but taking strangers into your personal space is just way too high risk.

There are so many weirdos out there just looking for an opportunity.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Public places and basic personal safty.

Personal safty course for swingers i have often thought would be a good idea.

I might put on a semminar at a Club sometime.

Dont want people perenoid some of the things i see posted on here or hear of in clubs does make my cringe.

over a year ago

I agree with you tbf but clubs aren't always an option for everyone unfortunately

We understand but taking strangers into your personal space is just way too high risk.

There are so many weirdos out there just looking for an opportunity."

It's certainly a risk that alot take tho. Personally I'm not that desparate for sex that I would risk my personal safety, and that of my children by inviting a total random stranger into my personal space. Christ no! My friend being held against her will by some wack job was enough for me to only meet in clubs.

over a year ago

There are so many weirdos out there just looking for an opportunity.

It's certainly a risk that alot take tho. Personally I'm not that desparate for sex that I would risk my personal safety, and that of my children by inviting a total random stranger into my personal space. Christ no! My friend being held against her will by some wack job was enough for me to only meet in clubs."

Everyone has their own way of doing things and as I said some people aren't able to do the club scene...there's pros and cons to meeting at home, in clubs, in a hotel, dogging everywhere unfortunately x

over a year ago

To the op's original question....once its at the stage of getting the address, I'm jumping in the shower to freshen up. Ill message again before I jump in a the car just to confirm it's good to go....then blast off.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Clubs are a far safer bet."

Done far more meets at home than anything else. Maybe I / we've been lucky, but so far have never had a problem.

Now the club thing. Bit surprised you say that when we both witnessed one extremely d*unk young lady last week. At my experience of Chams so far in 3 of 4 visits in 6 months, every time there was someone pissed up or stinking of booze. I don't want to be around that and we certainly don't have that problem when playing at home. It's comfortable and we choose who comes and how long they stay. If they've or been honest about who they are, then they're on their way or never coming back.

Post new Message to Thread