Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Single guys with no pics or just cock pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They need to take a reality check..

They message wanting to meet up. But won't provide face or body shots.. get a grip guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't let it bother you, I always think if they're too lazy to fill out a profile then they'd be too lazy to satisfy me and pass them by

over a year ago

There is the issue of privacy, a face is easily identified a womans bottom not so.

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Don't let it bother you, I always think if they're too lazy to fill out a profile then they'd be too lazy to satisfy me and pass them by "

Always an exception to the rule though

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Here we go again with the single guy bashing, I only have one cock picture, guess what, it doesn't stop the stream of beautiful beautiful chics who meet me and want to meet me daily, this is how I want to play , the single cock picture is part of my arsenal to out chics I don't want to meet, if a chic would not meet me because of it then my arsenal is working

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Single guy... don't even have a cock pic...

Bash away... really cba

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Always the same threads lol.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Always the same threads lol. "

De ja vue....

All over again.....aagain.....again

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"They need to take a reality check..

They message wanting to meet up. But won't provide face or body shots.. get a grip guys"

Your title says with no pictures as to suggest they have none at all to provide?,but your post suggests they have some but won't provide them. That's no different to a couple or single lady expecting to meet but not willing to provide any picture is it?

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Always the same threads lol.

De ja vue....

All over again.....aagain.....again "

You scared me then. Thought you was gonna say my name. Nearly had a heart attack haha

By *D835Man
over a year ago

London

"Here we go again with the single guy bashing, I only have one cock picture, guess what, it doesn't stop the stream of beautiful beautiful chics who meet me and want to meet me daily, this is how I want to play , the single cock picture is part of my arsenal to out chics I don't want to meet, if a chic would not meet me because of it then my arsenal is working"

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Lol, they will complain and bash but they know there is no swinging lifestyle without the single guys period, who is going to give them the dvp and sweet fuck they love and look for, which group keeps everyone happy and running, obviously the single guys

over a year ago

They message wanting to meet up. But won't provide face or body shots.. get a grip guys"

If they won't send pics they are just looking for wank fodder and will never meet. Easy to avoid.

over a year ago

I find it funny that a guy can have no face pics and a cock pic and a couple of lines on his profile......and get told to get a reality check...

A woman or couple can have the same or 'fill in later' on the profile but thats ok.....

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yeap, most men in my area have really shit profiles, yet moan that nobody meets, they just don't get the correlation

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I find it funny that a guy can have no face pics and a cock pic and a couple of lines on his profile......and get told to get a reality check...

A woman or couple can have the same or 'fill in later' on the profile but thats ok.....

"

Just shows that men will just message anyone they think they will get a shag from....so whose fault is it?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Yeap, most men in my area have really shit profiles, yet moan that nobody meets, they just don't get the correlation "

To be fair loads of women and couples have crap/nonexistant pics and profiles too - but they get away with it because they have a vagina!

over a year ago

The messages that go..

From a pic of a cock

"Hi fancy meeting up?"

Really??? Again take a reality check. And read our fucking profile before messaging.

over a year ago

"I find it funny that a guy can have no face pics and a cock pic and a couple of lines on his profile......and get told to get a reality check...

Just shows that men will just message anyone they think they will get a shag from....so whose fault is it? "

I get the most mail when I have only my shoe pic and just a dot as text.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Just shows that men will just message anyone they think they will get a shag from....so whose fault is it?

I get the most mail when I have only my shoe pic and just a dot as text. "

Do you think they think you must be pug ugly and will therefore shag anyone? What do you think lies behind it?

over a year ago

Do you think they think you must be pug ugly and will therefore shag anyone? What do you think lies behind it? "

Yep probably. I think they must be really desperate or they just mass mail every woman in a 200 mile radius.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Do you think they think you must be pug ugly and will therefore shag anyone? What do you think lies behind it?

Yep probably. I think they must be really desperate or they just mass mail every woman in a 200 mile radius. "

Definitely bizarre behaviour

over a year ago

"Don't let it bother you, I always think if they're too lazy to fill out a profile then they'd be too lazy to satisfy me and pass them by "

I believe this too. If they can't be bothered to write a full profile, it speaks of no effort made. I make an effort, so expect the same in my potential meets

over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Yeap, most men in my area have really shit profiles, yet moan that nobody meets, they just don't get the correlation

To be fair loads of women and couples have crap/nonexistant pics and profiles too - but they get away with it because they have a vagina! "

Loads and loads of crap women's and couples profiles but as she said they have a vagina and you want it. So what you going to do,turn them down bcz they haven't got more than 2 line. Most men won't and that's why they continue to do it. Too many desperate dudes,begging on here

over a year ago

I quite like my profile

over a year ago

If you read my op propely it was with reference to the ones who do not provide face or body pics when messaging.

Chatting to a cock pic is disturbing.

over a year ago

were not all like that don't worry

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Maybe that's is their best side

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"If you read my op propely it was with reference to the ones who do not provide face or body pics when messaging.

Chatting to a cock pic is disturbing. "

If you don't want to chat to a cock picture then simply don't. Use it as an additional filter.

over a year ago

Maybe your username makes them think your up for it though so can't blame them.

over a year ago

They really have no idea

By *aughty danMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I dont have a face pic on my page as i have seen aquantances local to me on here and As im bi but not actually ready to admit that to anyone outside of the swinging world i dont show my face. but whenever i send a message to anyone i include a face pic.

over a year ago

"Yeap, most men in my area have really shit profiles, yet moan that nobody meets, they just don't get the correlation

To be fair loads of women and couples have crap/nonexistant pics and profiles too - but they get away with it because they have a vagina! "

The holy grail lol!

over a year ago

There's a filter for that...

Post new Message to Thread