Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys

Jump to newest

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

When you're looking to meet, do you look for women with many veris? I've often thought it must be pointless messaging a woman if she's been here over a year and only has a few veris from real meets. (Obvioulsy not including women with hundreds of social veris).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I only have 3 veries but I,'ve met more. Often they don't verify as they want regular and don't want to share with other members XXX

over a year ago

We don't publish all our veris for the pure fact that if you have too many people judge...if you don't have enough people judge!

So I wonder...what's the magic number?

over a year ago

I don't even look if they're unverified

over a year ago

"We don't publish all our veris for the pure fact that if you have too many people judge...if you don't have enough people judge!

So I wonder...what's the magic number?"

Exactly this

By *ornylittlesubWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

I think its 2.5....no wait, that's kids!

over a year ago

Some veris are just too graphic. We had some guy turn up and demand x, y and z from us because he saw we did that with another couple.

It's not a menu system, we found what feels sexy in one meet won't work in another. So we take out or don't display the kiss and tell ones.

over a year ago

Veris are nice to have but I would take a chance on an unverified member if she came across as genuine.

over a year ago

salisbury

"We don't publish all our veris for the pure fact that if you have too many people judge...if you don't have enough people judge!

People don't need to publish all of their veris. But the meet numbers are useful. Your numbers are good, you look like players

over a year ago

People don't need to publish all of their veris. But the meet numbers are useful. Your numbers are good, you look like players "

On the down side, there is often another derogatory word used for women who have plenty of verifications, and it isn't 'player'

over a year ago

salisbury

People don't need to publish all of their veris. But the meet numbers are useful. Your numbers are good, you look like players

On the down side, there is often another derogatory word used for women who have plenty of verifications, and it isn't 'player' "

That's the trouble i guess when there are so many chancers in a swinging community.

over a year ago

On the down side, there is often another derogatory word used for women who have plenty of verifications, and it isn't 'player'

That's the trouble i guess when there are so many chancers in a swinging community."

You calling me a chancer big boy ? You wanna slap

over a year ago

salisbury

That's the trouble i guess when there are so many chancers in a swinging community.

You calling me a chancer big boy ? You wanna slap "

No. Just the kind of man who comes on fab expecting easy sex with women who live like nuns.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I think its 2.5....no wait, that's kids! "

I thought it was 42!!! oh no thats from hitch hikers guide... lol

over a year ago

This is so true, often people won't meet with none but won't meet if too many.

over a year ago

People don't need to publish all of their veris. But the meet numbers are useful. Your numbers are good, you look like players "

Oh hell yeah! Lol.

over a year ago

salisbury

This is so true, often people won't meet with none but won't meet if too many."

Its true there's a fine line. But if guys want to meet for sex then surely going for women with many veris must be of benefit.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Not published all mine, just social meets and 1 that was far too graphic in detail!

over a year ago

Its true there's a fine line. But if guys want to meet for sex then surely going for women with many veris must be of benefit."

Anyone who thinks less of me for the amount of veris we have is a judgey arsebiscuit who doesn't understand swinging and can go fuck themselves.

over a year ago

Yeah I do. Can be quite interesting and can help make a decision.

over a year ago

salisbury

Its true there's a fine line. But if guys want to meet for sex then surely going for women with many veris must be of benefit.

Anyone who thinks less of me for the amount of veris we have is a judgey arsebiscuit who doesn't understand swinging and can go fuck themselves.

"

Quite possibly. But I'm talking about the opposite of them.

Post new Message to Thread