Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long to cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mr Littlesox loves lots of foreplay, 69's and the likes and then cums after about an hour.

As you can imagine, we love playing for some time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And???

By *atdancerCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We love to play for a long time. That's why we need all that Tropicana - otherwise we'd get all dehydrated .

over a year ago

"And???"

Perhaps they would like an 'interesting chat', as relevant as that thread I imagine

over a year ago

I love giving long oral foreplay and have great stamina so it's win win

over a year ago

"Mr Littlesox loves lots of foreplay, 69's and the likes and then cums after about an hour.

As you can imagine, we love playing for some time "

So what u want us to do? Join u next time and extend another hour of foreplay?

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Depends on the occasion - a down and dirty, frantic quickie can be a lot of fun too.

over a year ago

About 8"

over a year ago

T minus 3 minutes and counting...

over a year ago

"And???

Perhaps they would like an 'interesting chat', as relevant as that thread I imagine "

It's nothing unusual that's the and!! Why brag about something that means nothing!! An hour sex session isn't anything to Boast about - sure plenty of blokes could manage that with thier eyes closed here, sure I can!!

over a year ago

"And???

Perhaps they would like an 'interesting chat', as relevant as that thread I imagine

It's nothing unusual that's the and!! Why brag about something that means nothing!! An hour sex session isn't anything to Boast about - sure plenty of blokes could manage that with thier eyes closed here, sure I can!! "

They weren't bragging, it was a harmless post about what they enjoy. There are no rules about how interesting it is to everybody. I didn't find your thread about what you considered 'interesting' about women swimming. But I didn't feel the need to publicly put your post down.

over a year ago

It's tin hat time folks!

over a year ago

"And???

It's nothing unusual that's the and!! Why brag about something that means nothing!! An hour sex session isn't anything to Boast about - sure plenty of blokes could manage that with thier eyes closed here, sure I can!!

They weren't bragging, it was a harmless post about what they enjoy. There are no rules about how interesting it is to everybody. I didn't find your thread about what you considered 'interesting' about women swimming. But I didn't feel the need to publicly put your post down."

That was curiousity - this is the couples equivalent of a "hey look at me thread" and quite honestly there are more than enough of those on here!!

over a year ago

"And???

They weren't bragging, it was a harmless post about what they enjoy. There are no rules about how interesting it is to everybody. I didn't find your thread about what you considered 'interesting' about women swimming. But I didn't feel the need to publicly put your post down.

That was curiousity - this is the couples equivalent of a "hey look at me thread" and quite honestly there are more than enough of those on here!!"

Then don't post if it doesn't interest you. Anyone is entitled to post a 'look at me thread'. Anyone who posts, is basically seeking to be noticed.

over a year ago

Oh,and 5 days ago, you posted a 'Look at me' thread

over a year ago

Bored.com!! Why not post something interesting then!! Not a look what I can do!! Why not discuss the weather, politics, fantasies, etc etc, what's so interesting in "we can have sex for an hour he he" - dull look at me

over a year ago

"I love giving long oral foreplay and have great stamina so it's win win "

Us too. We prefer long meets with long fun. Over and done in 10 minutes is not really exciting. On the other hand, a meet that goes quick due to the other couple's lack of stamina just means they're probably get paranoid because Mr Littlesox didn't cum.

over a year ago

"Bored.com!! Why not post something interesting then!! Not a look what I can do!! Why not discuss the weather, politics, fantasies, etc etc, what's so interesting in "we can have sex for an hour he he" - dull look at me"

So why did you post a 'Look at me, look at me' thread 5 days ago

over a year ago

"Oh,and 5 days ago, you posted a 'Look at me' thread "

Bye I think you will find I have posted loads over the last week, some out of curiousity, some as i'm bored lol, don't see you doing much lol

over a year ago

"Bored.com!! Why not post something interesting then!! Not a look what I can do!! Why not discuss the weather, politics, fantasies, etc etc, what's so interesting in "we can have sex for an hour he he" - dull look at me

So why did you post a 'Look at me, look at me' thread 5 days ago "

Which one was that?? The farts one?? Swimming pool etc

over a year ago

Incoming!

over a year ago

"Incoming!"

Booom haha think someone needs her dummy lol

over a year ago

"Bored.com!! Why not post something interesting then!! Not a look what I can do!! Why not discuss the weather, politics, fantasies, etc etc, what's so interesting in "we can have sex for an hour he he" - dull look at me

So why did you post a 'Look at me, look at me' thread 5 days ago

Which one was that?? The farts one?? Swimming pool etc"

Look at me! look at me!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By slopoke OP Find posts by slopoke Man 5 days ago

torquay

Hi everybody

This one. Selective memory you have

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Booom haha think someone needs her dummy lol"

I think somebody ought to think before they criticise. A dummy would be best left in yours. Pot calling kettle black springs to mind.

over a year ago

DUCK & COVER!!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Get a room you 2.

over a year ago

"Get a room you 2. "

You and I had a heated debate online some time ago, with several posts. So wind your neck in. You are not too old to be spanked Mr !!

By *aul_ukMan
over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

"Depends on the occasion - a down and dirty, frantic quickie can be a lot of fun too. "

mmm I know what you mean

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Get a room you 2.

You and I had a heated debate online some time ago, with several posts. So wind your neck in. You are not too old to be spanked Mr !! "

I was only jealous, I'll so anything for attention

over a year ago

"Get a room you 2.

You and I had a heated debate online some time ago, with several posts. So wind your neck in. You are not too old to be spanked Mr !!

I was only jealous, I'll so anything for attention "

Duly noted

over a year ago

My tongue only relaxes when the woman has cum several times ..,then and only then will I enter her and wait again until the woman has cum again before I erupt too lol

over a year ago

So why did you post a 'Look at me, look at me' thread 5 days

Which one was that?? The farts one?? Swimming pool etc

Look at me! look at me!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By slopoke OP Find posts by slopoke Man 5 days ago

torquay

Hi everybody

This one. Selective memory you have "

Ha ha take the piss post lol that's all that was hence the title look at me, look at me alluding to the abundance of look at me posts - lol - obviously lost on you!

over a year ago

"Incoming!

I think somebody ought to think before they criticise. A dummy would be best left in yours. Pot calling kettle black springs to mind."

Lol your boring me now soph, think you need something else to get those spikey teeth into

over a year ago

Two pumps, a squirt and off to sleep I go!

over a year ago

"Two pumps, a squirt and off to sleep I go!"

Forgot - wipe in curtain!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"And???

They weren't bragging, it was a harmless post about what they enjoy. There are no rules about how interesting it is to everybody. I didn't find your thread about what you considered 'interesting' about women swimming. But I didn't feel the need to publicly put your post down."

Here here

over a year ago

"And???

Here here"

Haha and the single bloke desperate for a shag sides with the female pmsl

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"And???

Here here

Haha and the single bloke desperate for a shag sides with the female pmsl "

How unsulting you are.

Who is desperate for a shag? Not me fella.

Also I would never play the white night in shining armour like you are implying.

If I agree with a woman's comment it is because suprise suprise I agree with her. It's not because I am hoping me agreeing with her will get me into her knickers. I can get meets without playing silly mind games.

You must have a low opinion of women if you think they will let shag them simply because I agee with something they said in a forum post.

over a year ago

"And???

Here here

How unsulting you are.

Also I would never play the white night in shining armour like you are implying.

If I agree with a woman's comment it is because suprise suprise I agree with her. It's not because I am hoping me agreeing with her will get me into her knickers. I can get meets without playing silly mind games.

You must have a low opinion of women if you think they will let shag them simply because I agee with something they said in a forum post. "

Haha first of all it's insulting - learn to spell! And most of your comment is just plain rubbish lol! No one implied that a woman would shag you just because your desperate which quite clearly you are! So where that came from hmm no one knows lol

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"And???

Here here

How unsulting you are.

You must have a low opinion of women if you think they will let shag them simply because I agee with something they said in a forum post.

Haha first of all it's insulting - learn to spell! And most of your comment is just plain rubbish lol! No one implied that a woman would shag you just because your desperate which quite clearly you are! So where that came from hmm no one knows lol"

Sloppy typist more than a bad speller.

Please explain/prove how "I am clearly desperate"

What have I said or done that shows me as being clearly desperate?

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"And???

Here here

How unsulting you are.

Haha first of all it's insulting - learn to spell! And most of your comment is just plain rubbish lol! No one implied that a woman would shag you just because your desperate which quite clearly you are! So where that came from hmm no one knows lol"

You need to learn to read.

At the end of the day you insulted me for no reason. I have never chatted with you. You thought it was ok to come into the post and insult me simply because I agreed with something a woman had said in the thread.

I didn’t say a woman would shag me just because I am desperate (I am not desperate). What I said is no women is going to ask me to shag her because I agreed with something she said in a forum post. No woman is going to say “Oh you agreed with what I said in the forum. Please come and shag me now”

You insulted me by saying I was desperate for a shag. You also implied I was agreeing with what the woman said in the post to play the white night in shining armour. Another insult. You said I sided with the female as I am desperate. Another insult. As I have already said I don’t need to play mind games or play the white night in shining armour to get a meet.

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

I cum just as the woman finishes

over a year ago

"Incoming!

I think somebody ought to think before they criticise. A dummy would be best left in yours. Pot calling kettle black springs to mind.

Lol your boring me now soph, think you need something else to get those spikey teeth into"

You think I care if I am boring you ? Get over yourself

over a year ago

"And???

Here here

How unsulting you are.

Haha first of all it's insulting - learn to spell! And most of your comment is just plain rubbish lol! No one implied that a woman would shag you just because your desperate which quite clearly you are! So where that came from hmm no one knows lol

You need to learn to read.

At the end of the day you insulted me for no reason. I have never chatted with you. You thought it was ok to come into the post and insult me simply because I agreed with something a woman had said in the thread.

I didn’t say a woman would shag me just because I am desperate (I am not desperate). What I said is no women is going to ask me to shag her because I agreed with something she said in a forum post. No woman is going to say “Oh you agreed with what I said in the forum. Please come and shag me now”

You insulted me by saying I was desperate for a shag. You also implied I was agreeing with what the woman said in the post to play the white night in shining armour. Another insult. You said I sided with the female as I am desperate. Another insult. As I have already said I don’t need to play mind games or play the white night in shining armour to get a meet.

"

Ha ha you've learnt to spell, and nobody said any of those things except yourself lol, I never once called you a white knight,, I just said your a single bloke desperate for a shag - and look how you've come back pmsl

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Lol your boring me now soph, think you need something else to get those spikey teeth into

You think I care if I am boring you ? Get over yourself "

Well over myself soph lol but are you over yours??? Yes I do think your boring, can't you come up with anything new?? Nope thought not

over a year ago

Tropical, smooth or with bits ?

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Well over myself soph lol but are you over yours??? Yes I do think your boring, can't you come up with anything new?? Nope thought not "

Round these parts, what you are doing Slopoke, is known as ' fabicide' You are coming across as an arse my love

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Well over myself soph lol but are you over yours??? Yes I do think your boring, can't you come up with anything new?? Nope thought not

Round these parts, what you are doing Slopoke, is known as ' fabicide' You are coming across as an arse my love

"

An arse who clearly has no idea what its like to not be able to afford sanitary protection because you live on the breadline and have mouths to feed. Lets us hope your partner never gets to find out, aye?

over a year ago

We think slopoke is having a period, lol.

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Well over myself soph lol but are you over yours??? Yes I do think your boring, can't you come up with anything new?? Nope thought not "

Come up with something new ? for your entertainment ? LMFAO.

Read a few more posts, you are boring the arse off lots of other posters. Nobody is backing you up.

By *nked and InterestingMan
over a year ago

Koh lanta

"Depends on the occasion - a down and dirty, frantic quickie can be a lot of fun too. "

Exactly absolutely depends on the mood.. sometimes a good frantic no forplay take me hard right now is just as fulfilling if not more so

By *nked and InterestingMan
over a year ago

Koh lanta

"We think slopoke is having a period, lol.

Yeah. As someone else so eloquently put it " youre making yourself look like a bloody cunt"

Bless his little one

He's buggered off to eat his tea now. "

over a year ago

"We think slopoke is having a period, lol.

Yeah. As someone else so eloquently put it " youre making yourself look like a bloody cunt"

Bless his little one

He's buggered off to eat his tea now. "

Yeah gone for tea,, got bored now,, your a joke and you know it getting all high and mighty,, gotta love it when trolls like you get involved,, makes my day xxx

over a year ago

"Incoming!

Come up with something new ? for your entertainment ? LMFAO.

Read a few more posts, you are boring the arse off lots of other posters. Nobody is backing you up. "

Nah just better things to do oh and actually having a life lol again full trolls xxxx

over a year ago

It's great having an opinion that may not fit in with the pc police makes you an outlaw or public enemy no1, one woman gets on her high horse than another, then some sad single bloke trying to look good by backing up a woman,, fabs is great!!

over a year ago

She's right. You DO have a selective memory

Not to mention a shitty attitude

over a year ago

"She's right. You DO have a selective memory

Not to mention a shitty attitude"

Awwww, come on. He is just misunderstood

over a year ago

Not to mention a shitty attitude"

Ha ha just cos I don't agree with you,, your funny!!

over a year ago

Ha ha just cos I don't agree with you,, your funny!!"

She is temporarily dazzled by your wit, charm, and positivity. She will come round, she is just a little confused at the moment

over a year ago

Ha ha just cos I don't agree with you,, your funny!!

She is temporarily dazzled by your wit, charm, and positivity. She will come round, she is just a little confused at the moment "

Just started looking at the chats in these forums they are hilarious. Advice- if you want to call someone's spelling you had better make sure your own spelling and grammar are spot on. Learn your 'yours' and 'you ares'

Post new Message to Thread