Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best position when having your cock sucked

Jump to newest

By *empting Travels OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Woke up this morning with a hard on fantasising about having my cock sucked by eager guys, girls and TVs at VA's gloryhole section on the Sept 1st bi night

Then I got thinking about my favourite position to be in when having my cock sucked.

So this is a question for the guys. When having your cock sucked, do you prefer to be standing, seated or lying down?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy being sat down reclined a little

over a year ago

"Woke up this morning with a hard on fantasising about having my cock sucked by eager guys, girls and TVs at VA's gloryhole section on the Sept 1st bi night

Then I got thinking about my favourite position to be in when having my cock sucked.

So this is a question for the guys. When having your cock sucked, do you prefer to be standing, seated or lying down?"

Hi.

Firstly I love VA Bi Night. Have been 4/5 times. Amazing. I'm looking into the possibility of Sept 1st. If so I hope to see you there.

My answer. Standing up. It's the best view and allows the best movement and interaction.

Also when giving I like being on my knees in front of a stander. It's more submissive.

By *ike rotchticklesMan
over a year ago

oldham

Standing with woman on her knees staring up at you as she does it

By *oapysubmarineMan
over a year ago

rotherham

"Standing with woman on her knees staring up at you as she does it"
this

over a year ago

On the bottom of a 69!!

over a year ago

London

"I enjoy being sat down reclined a little"

I'm the same. I find it the most comfortable.

over a year ago

London

"Woke up this morning with a hard on fantasising about having my cock sucked by eager guys, girls and TVs at VA's gloryhole section on the Sept 1st bi night

So this is a question for the guys. When having your cock sucked, do you prefer to be standing, seated or lying down?

Hi.

Firstly I love VA Bi Night. Have been 4/5 times. Amazing. I'm looking into the possibility of Sept 1st. If so I hope to see you there.

My answer. Standing up. It's the best view and allows the best movement and interaction.

Also when giving I like being on my knees in front of a stander. It's more submissive. "

I'm not really the submissive type especially when it comes to guys. Doesn't stop me getting on my knees to suck a nice cock through a gloryhole though

By *a KatWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

From my point of view. In terms of comfort, I chose, for your satisfaction and mine, in knowing How to give probably the best BJ you'll ever had.

Depending on whether your cock, bends up, down, or bends to one side. If up, my head facing feet, vie versa. This will make it easier for deep throating. Of course sideways, depending on bend.

over a year ago

Sitting upright on an elevated chair,so her bobbing head doesn't obstruct my view of the telly.

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Not exactly on the subject but thought I would write about great sex yesterday. As usual on a Sunday morning I woke up an hour before she did - so I had plenty of time to build up my desire. As usual we kissed for a while and she slowly wanked me as i explored her cunt. Unusually, I quickly pushed my cock into her cunt and had a few strokes at the same time as tickling her clit. This quickly brought her to her first orgasm.

She likes to fuck herself with a dildo as I rub her clit and she sucks my cock - she lying back with me kneeling over her. she came 3 or 4 times in this way -it's so good when she comes as she's sucking me. After the glass dildo (highly recommended) she wanted some more cock and she came again over my cock. Then it was the really thick dildo as she talked about being fucked by a huge cock. This made her come really hard and beg to be fucked. After lots more fucking she needed a break and I lay back as she sucked my cock. I very rarely come through sucking so I started wanking as she kissed me all over my chest and abdomen. She loved watching me build up and eventually squirt all over my front.

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

69 on the bottom for definite!

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Well that last post was random. Couldn't it be put in the stories part of the forum?

I'm finding the thread fascinating - I prefer to be on my knees from the submission point of view but my height makes that awkward - if I sit down on my ankles I'm too low but kneel up fully and I'm too high. In practicality I'm a fan of the sitting and slightly reclining position for ease and range of techniques that can be applied.

Interesting that one of my personal favourites hasn't been mentioned yet though - female's head over the side of the bed. Gives the guy full control and gives me a lie down

By *cott73Man
over a year ago

brighton

"Well that last post was random. Couldn't it be put in the stories part of the forum?

I'm finding the thread fascinating - I prefer to be on my knees from the submission point of view but my height makes that awkward - if I sit down on my ankles I'm too low but kneel up fully and I'm too high. In practicality I'm a fan of the sitting and slightly reclining position for ease and range of techniques that can be applied.

Interesting that one of my personal favourites hasn't been mentioned yet though - female's head over the side of the bed. Gives the guy full control and gives me a lie down "

With his balls slapping against your forehead?

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Lying down, sat up or stood up doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me, but I absolutely love it if the woman sticks her arse out (or up depending on the position). Seeing her waistline and hips and that beautiful arse sticking out behind her is one of life's pleasures for me. And then she goes and looks up and makes eye contact with you as well...heaven

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I prefer the woman to be kneeling in front of me, I'm taller than you Elcee so that's not a problem '). It gives me some control and it's incredibly sexy to watch, especially if there's eye contact.

69 is great but for pure pleasure I'd rather concentrate on the other person...

over a year ago

This for me too!

over a year ago

M is rather partial to having his cock sucked with V laying on the bed with her head down so he can as deep as possible ;-P

over a year ago

Centre forward.

over a year ago

So this is a question for the guys. When having your cock sucked, do you prefer to be standing, seated or lying down?"

Either lay down or get her to lay on her back over the edge of the bed. Tasty

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Depends what mood I'm in for me. If i'm tired then seated or slightly sat up in bed. Full of energy and nothing sexier than seeing a lady take every inch from a birds eye view

Post new Message to Thread