Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Partys advertised on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello just looking for general feedback:

I seen a party advertised recently in the Manchester area.

Charging single females £15

Couples £35 for all you can eat and drink in an appartment in Manchester.But no price for single fellas, i messaged the organisers and was told it was £70 for single fellas.I replied that that was a bit expensive to which their reply was i have the choice of 20 women and all i can eat and drink.

Whats the general views on this people?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Prostitution? Commercial venture that's doing more than covering costs.

over a year ago

I thought that as nothing is guaranteed at any party or club

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

'Choice of'

Really

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Cheeky gits,are the women prostitutes then or do they get a say in who they have sex with because it just might not want to be with you!

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Unless they are providing hookers then nothing is guaranteed so it sounds to me like they are ripping off single guys and using the females and couples to do it

By *inkySlinkyCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

If I pay to go to a party for my own pleasure I certainly don't expect to be obliged to play with every single man there

Sally

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like one of those parties where the women are paid to be there.

over a year ago

thanks for ur feedback keep em coming i personally think price should be split equally

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

You never get the "choice" of women at a party unless they are paid in my opinion. Ok I know clubs that have working girls to ensure men get action. Now that's not for me, but to each their own. For me its about pleasure for all, not obligation by one.

Now seeing as it was a pay to attend party for all guests it may have just been a very badly worded response. My partner and I would not allow just "anyone" to join us, it's always our choice who we play with.

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Pricing is almost always higher for single guys, it's the rule of supply and demand. That said sometimes people take the piss. On a controlled guestlist I would expect much smaller difference between prices. I understand why some clubs make it more expensive to deter chancers, but rich people can be just as much a twat as a poor person.

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

I have a good idea which parties this is referring to and feel shocked that anyone would say that anyone has a choice of women!!

For us, attending a party does not mean that you are guaranteed anything, even as a couple, there are no guarantees you will play. However, to 'sell' this to single males, is for me, hinting that the women or couples attending, are expected to give the single males, value for money!!!!

I dont like any organisers who think it is ok to over charge single males and personally, charges should be based on the number of people, irrespective of sex. If an organiser wants to limit the number of single males, or even couples, or single females, state it in the advert but dont take advantage of them by over charging.

Definitely not our kind of party, and on numerous occasions have explained this to the organiser when they message us offering us an invite

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"I have a good idea which parties this is referring to and feel shocked that anyone would say that anyone has a choice of women!!

For us, attending a party does not mean that you are guaranteed anything, even as a couple, there are no guarantees you will play. However, to 'sell' this to single males, is for me, hinting that the women or couples attending, are expected to give the single males, value for money!!!!

I dont like any organisers who think it is ok to over charge single males and personally, charges should be based on the number of people, irrespective of sex. If an organiser wants to limit the number of single males, or even couples, or single females, state it in the advert but dont take advantage of them by over charging.

Definitely not our kind of party, and on numerous occasions have explained this to the organiser when they message us offering us an invite "

Well said (oh this is Craig of Kiddytoxcpl by the way)

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Mind you the OP knows if I ended up paying those sorts of prices, they had better have a lot of food, because boy can I eat. I'd be sure to get my moneys worth lol

By *aughty Wigan CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wigan

"

Well said (oh this is Craig of Kiddytoxcpl by the way)"

Helllloooooooo ........ Would have to charge you twice though, I seen how much you can eat, but your lovely Mrs comes for free, so equals itself out

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Well said (oh this is Craig of Kiddytoxcpl by the way)"

*waves to Craig* hello lovely

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

no one is forcing you to pay it....dont like it dont do it,simple

over a year ago

"no one is forcing you to pay it....dont like it dont do it,simple"

That's not very constructive!

I think the problem is that charging so much for single guys could give some of them a sense of entitlement. Not to mention the risk of them getting d*unk to try and get value for money. Knowing the OP I know he wouldn't be like that and I'm not saying all single guys would. Personally i think that it should be a fixed cost per head.

As far as saying you've got a choice of 20 women. Maybe that wasn't meant literally. I think I know of the party you're referring to and I don't think they are like that.

By *udgirlgonebadWoman
over a year ago

worsley

Well said guys. Working girls are at parties like that if they are charging for you attend x

over a year ago

That sounds dodgy!

over a year ago

70£ holy Mary fucking donkey

Better get a prostitute, at least you'll be sure to have sex lmao.

That's insane for real.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"70£ holy Mary fucking donkey

Better get a prostitute, at least you'll be sure to have sex lmao.

That's insane for real."

But is the prostitute going to provide you with some 7UP in a plastic cup and some cocktail sausages? I think not

over a year ago

"

But is the prostitute going to provide you with some 7UP in a plastic cup and some cocktail sausages? I think not "

I'm dead ahaha well played

over a year ago

I just thought that if i ever pay that much to intend a party like that, i would just focus on the food and the drinks, and when i'm full ? Just leave.

Rest in peace in peperonni poor Buffet.

over a year ago

I did see that post and most of them were 55+ fem and couples but young single lads...

This is what is called total rip off..

over a year ago

evesham

"no one is forcing you to pay it....dont like it dont do it,simple

I think the problem is that charging so much for single guys could give some of them a sense of entitlement. Not to mention the risk of them getting d*unk to try and get value for money. Knowing the OP I know he wouldn't be like that and I'm not saying all single guys would. Personally i think that it should be a fixed cost per head.

As far as saying you've got a choice of 20 women. Maybe that wasn't meant literally. I think I know of the party you're referring to and I don't think they are like that. "

Who said postd had to be constructive?

My post is true.

over a year ago

Don't name OP or you'll have sanctions ! Better delete your post naming them, don't worry fab isn't that big

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"

*waves to Craig* hello lovely "

*waving back* to both you wonderful people

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

I'm yet to find a club that doesn't charge single guys more than couples and ladies ?

over a year ago

"I'm yet to find a club that doesn't charge single guys more than couples and ladies ?"

Better look for Trumps decency, i think you'd have more chance of achieving that !

over a year ago

As far as saying you've got a choice of 20 women. Maybe that wasn't meant literally. I think I know of the party you're referring to and I don't think they are like that.

My post is true. "

They should at least contribute something. Didn't say it wasn't true, but it comes across as being rather abrupt

over a year ago

"I'm yet to find a club that doesn't charge single guys more than couples and ladies ?

Better look for Trumps decency, i think you'd have more chance of achieving that !"

Dream on!

By *scottMan
over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"Don't name OP or you'll have sanctions ! Better delete your post naming them, don't worry fab isn't that big"

He's right OP. Not worth soiling your good Fab reputation or worse having to start again. I know you are passionate about this issue, but not worth getting in trouble with the admins for.

over a year ago

evesham

My post is true.

They should at least contribute something. Didn't say it wasn't true, but it comes across as being rather abrupt "

It did contribute something.... The notion that you can vote with your feet! Dot like it don't go.

You can fluff it up all you like but if they aren't breaking the law then there isn't much more you can do other than not go is there?

over a year ago

Fucking hell, I'd only ask for a scotch egg and a milkshake.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's easier for organisers charging fees that reflect a totally commercial venture, rather than a friendly get together, to include guests who are paid to participate.

All parties are by acceptance of interest to attend anyway, so guest ratios can easily be controlled. With this being the case, there's no need to have requested money being differentiated by guest type, as they would only be covering costs, rather than be running a knocking shop for profit

over a year ago

i see what ur saying but if you went as a single female the way their selling it is the single man paying £70 can fuck who he wants cause hes paying nearly five times as much as you and twice as much as a couple.

Now we all know thats not the case

over a year ago

above message was to evie

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"I'm yet to find a club that doesn't charge single guys more than couples and ladies ?"

We were talking about this earlier. Doesn't make sense for anyone and we'd encourage equality. Men obviously annoyed at being charged so much and if I were a single fem attending on a much reduced rate, I'd be concerned what the guys thoughts would be towards me. It's 2017, even the prices up. If single women and couples and TVs have to pay a bit more so be it.

over a year ago

Even if i was sure to fuck i wouldn't pay 70£ laying for sex is something i've never done, and i hope i'll keep it that way ! As long as my dick isn't thinking instead of my brain everything's gonna be allright !

PS : i like "tell someone to foxtrot oscar" a new way learned and i love it !

By *udgirlgonebadWoman
over a year ago

worsley

Thought parties are meant for having fun not paying for fun lol.

By *ey1976Man
over a year ago

warrington

I've had a few home parties at my and being the host sometimes never got to play. so why would anyone say you can choose what ever lady you want that's just wrong

over a year ago

Most clubs charge single guys more but this is excessive

over a year ago

Wahay bans finished lol

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Wahay bans finished lol"

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Hello just looking for general feedback:

Couples £35 for all you can eat and drink in an appartment in Manchester.But no price for single fellas, i messaged the organisers and was told it was £70 for single fellas.I replied that that was a bit expensive to which their reply was i have the choice of 20 women and all i can eat and drink.

Whats the general views on this people?????"

Unless the women are prostitutes you don't have the choice of 20 women. The women have the choice of whether you have sex with them or not.

20 women x £15 is £300

Plus the money from single guys and couples.

What is being served? Caviar, lobster,champagne etc.

It's a money making exercise.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Unless they are providing hookers then nothing is guaranteed so it sounds to me like they are ripping off single guys and using the females and couples to do it "

I once got an invite to a party. I got asked to pay £20 for contribution cost for food, drink etc. When I got to the party I was rushed into a room by some guy who took my £20. He didn't want the omwen and couples to see me give him the money.

It turns out the couples and women invited had no clue this was happening. When they found out they were very rightly furious.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"You never get the "choice" of women at a party unless they are paid in my opinion. Ok I know clubs that have working girls to ensure men get action. Now that's not for me, but to each their own. For me its about pleasure for all, not obligation by one.

Now seeing as it was a pay to attend party for all guests it may have just been a very badly worded response. My partner and I would not allow just "anyone" to join us, it's always our choice who we play with."

True.

There are some people on here who arrange parties on here. Well they are not swinging parties really. Basically if you pay your £20 you are GUARANTEED a fuck. The woman at the party knows the men have paid and will have sex with everyone who has come. It's prostitution dressed up as swinging.

You can tell the prostitution parties as they advertise daily on the meet today section and say single guys very welcome. Yes they are very welcome provided they have £20.

over a year ago

evesham

"i see what ur saying but if you went as a single female the way their selling it is the single man paying £70 can fuck who he wants cause hes paying nearly five times as much as you and twice as much as a couple.

Now we all know thats not the case "

But why would you pay 70 quid in the first place? Desperation? Surely it's cheaper to go pay a hooker if you want a shag that bad?

By *taceylacyCouple
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Report them to admin, they are obviously only trying to make money.

over a year ago

"Unless they are providing hookers then nothing is guaranteed so it sounds to me like they are ripping off single guys and using the females and couples to do it

I once got an invite to a party. I got asked to pay £20 for contribution cost for food, drink etc. When I got to the party I was rushed into a room by some guy who took my £20. He didn't want the omwen and couples to see me give him the money.

It turns out the couples and women invited had no clue this was happening. When they found out they were very rightly furious.

"

I bet it happens wayyyyy more than people realise.

over a year ago

We've been invited to I think these parties

Costs come from hiring a 'flat' for the day in Manchester

Venue costs / food /drinks etc

Costs soon add up unless you are doing this from home..

The money they generate from fems and couples probably covers it ... single males probably the 'profit'

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

That's is far too expensive!! I only charge £40 and only have limited spaces for single guys.. no more then 10.. at least then everyone has a bit of fun. I do kno venues and food etc can be expensive .. but £70 wow!!

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

We used to regularly hold parties, before life got in the way. Hubby was hosting way before we met. Of all the parties we hosted we have never charged and he only charged a fiver a head once for his Christmas party.

What his Christmas party guests didn't know was the fee was used as a contribution towards the gifts he purchased for all of his guests. He got his vanilla friend who works as a professional santa to come to the party, everyone got to sit on his knee and got a gift

I would feel uncomfortable with the fees you stated OP and I would be reporting it

over a year ago

At the end of the day I you have a choice, pay up (no matter how ridiculous the price is) & go or just find meet outside clubs. Myself I'm not into paying for a good time hence not a fan of clubs. But then I'm as patient as a Leopard stalking Gazelles in a fig tree

By *uby slutTV/TS
over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Sounds to me they are ripping people off . 35 pound for a couple is a bit high

over a year ago

Not bad. Most clubs in London charge £60 or more for single men, And most do not permit single men on Saturday nights

And they have to bring their own drinks

- Mrs. J -

over a year ago

I don't think the money is the issue. Good for them, it's a right money spinner!

Insinuating they can fuck any woman they want.. that's the issue.

Been to clubs where the man on the door inferred the same. Never been back.

over a year ago

"I don't think the money is the issue. Good for them, it's a right money spinner!

Insinuating they can fuck any woman they want.. that's the issue.

Been to clubs where the man on the door inferred the same. Never been back. "

Completely agree

Some guys, in any club or party, think they have some right. That is where my hubby comes in to 'educate' them otherwise

- Mrs. J -

over a year ago

Wow thanks for all ur comments i been on a ban for naming and shaming.

Theirs alot of people on fab exploiting the single fellas as in prices. I know alot of fellas will pay the price so theirs always gonna be overcharging on single fellas and people say its to keep the fools away.which again is wrong cause alot of fools have money ...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I would be surprised if you had the choice of 20 women, they're not obliged to go with anyone, just because single guys have paid £70. I would question what the organisers were up to.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Wow thanks for all ur comments i been on a ban for naming and shaming.

Theirs alot of people on fab exploiting the single fellas as in prices. I know alot of fellas will pay the price so theirs always gonna be overcharging on single fellas and people say its to keep the fools away.which again is wrong cause alot of fools have money ..."

Don't mention the b word or you'll be on another one!

over a year ago

cheers mate best behaviour now lol

over a year ago

Yer the Organisers defo exploiting all single males and obviously making a tidy profit out of it without a doubt and when questiond to say you have the choice of women and as much to eat and drink is scandless.

over a year ago

Whenever the charge for single men gets excessive it rings the commercial prostitution warning bell.

In my mind there is nothing wrong with being a sex worker (if it is a free choice) but there are other sites that cater for that line of work. Fab should be amateur.

I had a man on Fab offer to arrange a gangbangs for me at a private house. I backed out when i found out he was charging £50 a head and would not let me have a friend with me for comfort.

over a year ago

"Whenever the charge for single men gets excessive it rings the commercial prostitution warning bell.

In my mind there is nothing wrong with being a sex worker (if it is a free choice) but there are other sites that cater for that line of work. Fab should be amateur.

I had a man on Fab offer to arrange a gangbangs for me at a private house. I backed out when i found out he was charging £50 a head and would not let me have a friend with me for comfort. "

Bloody hell that could have turned nasty. Hope you reported him.

over a year ago

yer ive heard of that and fella advertised it on other sites charging £120 per person using women of fab reported it but nothing happend as per usual

By *ealMILFCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

We have a couple of parties a year in Manchester City centre guys get charged £25 includes all drinks nibbles etc we rent the apartment for two nights as sometimes they go on until the early hours and we need the next day to recover clean up etc usually costs around £900 to put a party on and we always end up putting a few hundred pound in ourselves but we get to stay in the apartment for two nights so saves on a hotel

over a year ago

go to a club - or take a woman to the party - personally id never pay to go to a party like that

over a year ago

Realmilf thats a more realistic price to pay and id expect something around that price keep me informed of ur next party please

over a year ago

Lightson :

I do go to clubs and i suppose i could of taken a female friend however thats not the point im getting at. The point is over charging single fellas way above the odds and saying they have a choice of women which we all know is never the case.

By *ealMILFCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Realmilf thats a more realistic price to pay and id expect something around that price keep me informed of ur next party please "

Yep but your not guaranteed a shag thou lol.

over a year ago

ha ha when you go any party or club nothing guaranteed but i wouldnt be paying an arm and a leg either.

lol

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Brothel. happens all the time on here. I would never go to any of these "parties" all sounds pretty gross to me but go fill your boots buddy if you can afford it haha

over a year ago

I've previously had a social meet who has attended these parties.

He'd been to a couple, I sat there amazed at what I was hearing...

Apparently and I quote....

" the girls were beautiful with big fake tits, big lips and a fake tan and clearly make an effort on their appearance, not like the usual birds I meet and you can have a go all afternoon, it's worth every penny "

Unquote.....

I was speeches lol

over a year ago

HungBlackTop :

Thanks for feed back but think ur missing my point mate

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Gender pricing is common in swinging clubs which is kinda unfair but understand why some do it.

Hence for my parties, everyone pays the same

over a year ago

Well we have parties and never charge a penny. We ask people to bring their own alcohol and that's it.

Bloody rip off £70!!

over a year ago

Fuck that party. I'll have my own.. and beg the forum to come instead.. if I was that keen on the idea. 20 women... between how many men? mine would be 50 50 men women. All from Forum. and my own fweinds.. BYOB.. if you didn't eat before you came.. tough shit. crank up the tunes.. see what happens..

no menu please

over a year ago

Whats the general views on this people?????

Fuck that party. I'll have my own.. and beg the forum to come instead.. if I was that keen on the idea. 20 women... between how many men? mine would be 50 50 men women. All from Forum. and my own fweinds.. BYOB.. if you didn't eat before you came.. tough shit. crank up the tunes.. see what happens..

no menu please "

Shame I've got a two bed flat Might have to down scale my party to 1x male fabber and 2 female Fabbers.. crank tunes.. see what happens.. bet that one would be the best!

over a year ago

"Whenever the charge for single men gets excessive it rings the commercial prostitution warning bell.

I had a man on Fab offer to arrange a gangbangs for me at a private house. I backed out when i found out he was charging £50 a head and would not let me have a friend with me for comfort.

Bloody hell that could have turned nasty. Hope you reported him. "

Yes i did.

over a year ago

"Well we have parties and never charge a penny. We ask people to bring their own alcohol and that's it.

Bloody rip off £70!!"

thats the way to do it - i have heard some have a donations box if they have booked an apartment but its always optional -

over a year ago

Ive seen these advertised and in Birmingham too. Theyre a paid for gang bang with prostitutes pretending to be swinging parties. So you know youre likely to get a fuck but probably be scrabling with other guys to get in on the action with the girls working thst afternoon . E

xcellent if you also enjoy watching. I wouldnt object to paying for the experience if they were happening nearer to me. But its not really 'swinging'.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"thanks for ur feedback keep em coming i personally think price should be split equally "
"choice"?? Does that mean women and couples don't have one? Personally OP, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, sounds more like a brothel.

Post new Message to Thread