Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New to this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello all..

I've recently come to terms with who I really am. A female in a man's body. It's taken me over 20 odd years to finally accept it.

Trouble is I don't know how to buy clothes as I'm so used to buying male clothes for so long. What sizes do I need? How can I try stuff on if I need to?

Is there a size guide out there that I can look or any tips?

Thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm very happy that you've recognised who you are Congratulations.

I can't help with the specifics but there are so many forums out there for specifically what you want.

Rachael and Soxy here, to name but a few, may see this and be along to help.

over a year ago

Thank you for the reply!

It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders now I've accepted myself as me

I hope they see it as I'm struggling here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Thank you for the reply!

It's like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders now I've accepted myself as me

I hope they see it as I'm struggling here "

Congratulations! Glad you're feeling happier.. that weight can get quite heavy at times and drag your happiness and personality down with it. Whatever is causing it. Unfortunately.. I can barely dress myself and have little to no style other than surf/snow/skate could pick you out a nice Roxy beanie for the winter

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find women's clothes are different sizes in every shop and even within the same shop. I look at it to figure out which one might fit then take a couple of sizes into the changing room. I always try everything on.

You could order online and try on at home. Have a think about what style you're going for. Dress for your shape. If you've got a good arse show it off. Or good legs. Have fun with it.

over a year ago

Maybe I'll try ordering online, I'm quite skinny and don't really have a shape which makes me sad

I'm sure I can find something, it's just finding what suits me is the hard part..

I have been told I have a nice bum

I agree I feel alot happier now and definitely smile alot more

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Ordering online is easy and you don't need to worry about having the confidence just yet to go into a ladies clothes shop.

If you don't know what size to order google asos size guide. It gives measurements for all ladies clothing in centimetres and inches. All you need is a measuring tape to check what size you are. Most clothing retailers will have a similar thing on their websites too.

When measuring your bust take the measurement around the fullest part when you are wearing your breast forms.

Have fun shopping hun xx

over a year ago

Thank you so much. I've been looking on the asos website lots of amazing clothes on there. Think I'm going to order some today

Post new Message to Thread