Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock rings or not

Jump to newest

By *ven better couple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex, Brentwood

Rings on cocks is a turn off for us. Why use them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

They don't bother me in the slightest, it's not like they get in the way. If a guy feels that he needs a little extra help with a ring then it's all good with me as in my experience they make the cock a little harder and thicker, plus there are some guys who need one to stay hard in the first place so it would be pretty disappointing without one! I don't care, I don't pay any attention to it, as long as we are enjoying ourselves a harmless little ring isn't going to change that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 11:26:17]

over a year ago

"Rings on cocks is a turn off for us. Why use them?"

Mine has an anal hook with a ball on the end. Hits my prostate as I fuck and feels amazing

over a year ago

"Rings on cocks is a turn off for us. Why use them?"

I tried the cheap version (elastic bands) and it does make your cock swell that bit bigger and keeps it at full length even after cumming so good for repeating.

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

I have a couple of these silver and they live on my wrists in public view and no one knows what they are. That always makes me laugh.

I dont need them as such but have found that they provide added support and inhancment. Thats valuable for all night sessions and "exabition sex" in clubs. Also they look good. I have had ladies tell me they noticed me becouse of them.??

Further while they do not get in the way in some positions they rub the clit of a lady providing pleasure VAT.

So all in all dont knock it till you tried it.

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I have a couple of these silver and they live on my wrists in public view and no one knows what they are. That always makes me laugh.

I dont need them as such but have found that they provide added support and inhancment. Thats valuable for all night sessions and "exabition sex" in clubs. Also they look good. I have had ladies tell me they noticed me becouse of them.??

Further while they do not get in the way in some positions they rub the clit of a lady providing pleasure VAT.

So all in all dont knock it till you tried it."

Your cock is the same thickness as your wrist?

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

"I have a couple of these silver and they live on my wrists in public view and no one knows what they are. That always makes me laugh.

Your cock is the same thickness as your wrist? "

Well at Base and yes actually suppose it is.

By *iredhandMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Your cock is the same thickness as your wrist?

Well at Base and yes actually suppose it is."

I'm assuming that your rings allow you to put your scrotum through too. If not you either have very thin wrists or are hung like a shire horse!

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

bedforshire

Avrage size wrists and these rings have locking clasps so its easier on and off.

Ring is 20cm long unclapsed and is snug when i am full hard if that helps.

Post new Message to Thread