Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Guys who suddenly.go off the radar

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so you find yourself chatting to a guy, exchanging messages-sometimes.over a week, things look interesting and then.... That's it. He is gone. Doesn't get back although he still shows online! Does anyone else have this happen?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I only imagine he's found someone else he wants to meet?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes often. They come back to you after weeks, sometimes months with a 'hey stranger, do you still fancy meeting up?' Really annoying. By then it's likely I've taken them off my friends list so I usually sent my bog standard reject response!!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok so you find yourself chatting to a guy, exchanging messages-sometimes.over a week, things look interesting and then.... That's it. He is gone. Doesn't get back although he still shows online! Does anyone else have this happen?"

Presumably that happens with women, men and couples. People decide they are not really interested, it's as simple as that.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Ok so you find yourself chatting to a guy, exchanging messages-sometimes.over a week, things look interesting and then.... That's it. He is gone. Doesn't get back although he still shows online! Does anyone else have this happen?"

All the time then they come back a month later thinking they can just pick up where they left off.....ain't gonna happen

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ok so you find yourself chatting to a guy, exchanging messages-sometimes.over a week, things look interesting and then.... That's it. He is gone. Doesn't get back although he still shows online! Does anyone else have this happen?

Presumably that happens with women, men and couples. People decide they are not really interested, it's as simple as that."

Its like a book theres a beginning a middle but no end

By *weetandHungMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Ok so you find yourself chatting to a guy, exchanging messages-sometimes.over a week, things look interesting and then.... That's it. He is gone. Doesn't get back although he still shows online! Does anyone else have this happen?

All the time then they come back a month later thinking they can just pick up where they left off.....ain't gonna happen "

Ive seen rolls reverse happen too

By *heblackmacMan
over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 09:14:42]

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I've had that even after I've met them a few time's. We might not be in a relationship,but at least say cheerio. A year or so later they get in contact again,no just naff off!

over a year ago

Maybe his wife caught him halfway through sending you a message !

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I've had that even after I've met them a few time's. We might not be in a relationship,but at least say cheerio. A year or so later they get in contact again,no just naff off! "

That should have been in reply to foxy's reply

over a year ago

Yes or you meet him once and then he adds you as a friend. Turns out that he's already made another profile with another woman.

over a year ago

"Yes often. They come back to you after weeks, sometimes months with a 'hey stranger, do you still fancy meeting up?' Really annoying. By then it's likely I've taken them off my friends list so I usually sent my bog standard reject response!! "

That's exactly my experience of it! They resurface after a while and just seem to pick up the message from where we left off.

over a year ago

"I've had that even after I've met them a few time's. We might not be in a relationship,but at least say cheerio. A year or so later they get in contact again,no just naff off!

That should have been in reply to foxy's reply "

It's annoying isn't it? Most of us know that we are not in a relationship with a meet. It would be nice to be told that they no longer want to meet and have found someone else.

over a year ago

All the time then they come back a month later thinking they can just pick up where they left off.....ain't gonna happen "

Exactly!

over a year ago

"Yes I only imagine he's found someone else he wants to meet? "

Or his mrs has become suspicious?

over a year ago

Happens a lot this time of year when they go off on holiday with the wife and kids

over a year ago

We have had the odd one and like others have said you suddenly get the hi stranger message.

Good bye.

over a year ago

Happens with the women aswell

over a year ago

Totally agree Lady Lick I've had this happen a few times when the grass was greener at the time and bank they come soooo shallow guys x

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

All the time then they come back a month later thinking they can just pick up where they left off.....ain't gonna happen

Exactly! "

This cracks me up. Often have to ask "sorry could you remind me who you are, send a pic again? It's been such a long time..."

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is it just me that isn't bothered by this? I've let a conversation fade out because I've lost interest in someone before so it really wouldn't bother me if someone did it to me, just means we're not compatible.

If it ever happened with someone I've met that would be different of course, but just chatting? I'd move on quickly!

over a year ago

I think some folk are just fickle! There's nowt so queer as folk, as my gran used to say...But I also think that like everything life gets in the way of things.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Yep; he's meeting others, and will get round to you when he's ready. Just like some of the treatment I've received in here, so don't feel special

By *rotic JaneWoman
over a year ago

London

His wife or girlfriend showed up and he had to be very careful.

By *esparate danMan
over a year ago

glasgow

You pick up vibes from the other person though ... maybe they got the impression you just werent feeling it and didnt want to be a nuisance

over a year ago

"Is it just me that isn't bothered by this? I've let a conversation fade out because I've lost interest in someone before so it really wouldn't bother me if someone did it to me, just means we're not compatible.

If it ever happened with someone I've met that would be different of course, but just chatting? I'd move on quickly! "

By *rotic JaneWoman
over a year ago

London

"Yes I only imagine he's found someone else he wants to meet? "

Or he got scared and cold feet. Lots of men get scared when they get chance to meet a woman or couple.

over a year ago

Yep; he's meeting others, and will get round to you when he's ready. Just like some of the treatment I've received in here, so don't feel special "

Tbh this post didn't reflect any angst on my part as I have met many on here..It was just me sharing my experience and asking if others had experienced similar. No more.

over a year ago

Maybe his wife caught him halfway through sending you a message ! "

That is very true

over a year ago

Yup. Have learnt to not take anything personally on fab, move on..... Next victim please

over a year ago

"You pick up vibes from the other person though ... maybe they got the impression you just werent feeling it and didnt want to be a nuisance "

And I think you are also spot on there. However I have had to be vague about meets due to ill health with my parents.

over a year ago

Yep; he's meeting others, and will get round to you when he's ready. Just like some of the treatment I've received in here, so don't feel special "

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Is it just me that isn't bothered by this? I've let a conversation fade out because I've lost interest in someone before so it really wouldn't bother me if someone did it to me, just means we're not compatible.

If it ever happened with someone I've met that would be different of course, but just chatting? I'd move on quickly! "

I'm not bothered by the drifting off, just the popping back up after months expecting me to still want to jump into bed with them tomorrow

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

Happens to all of us. I have chatted to both women and couples and suddenly they just stop messaging.

As I am not pushy I just wait and see if they ever message me again.

For exmaple a couple contacted me about 10 days ago. It was early hours of the morning. We had a bit of email tennis. We also friended each other. The last email from them said we would love to meet you. We will arrange something with you soon. They have bee on loads of times since then but I have never heard from them again.

over a year ago

He's probably found someone else to chat to

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

Happens all the time... normally just block them as they are just looking for wank fodder?

over a year ago

Sadly it's just something that happens on fab, just don't take it personally, everyone is on here for their own reasons, just learn to move on,, let's face it, there are plenty more fish in the sea....

over a year ago

we dont worry about it as we all have a life outside of fab ... its not just guys who vanish and come back and we have no problem picking up from where we left off after all fab is not the be all of life

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've had that even after I've met them a few time's. We might not be in a relationship,but at least say cheerio. A year or so later they get in contact again,no just naff off!

That should have been in reply to foxy's reply "

Yeap, I've had that as well, and they for some reason have no idea why you are not running after them with your knickers round your ankles

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I am not one of those guys who complains about not getting reply. I know no reply = I am not interested.

However I think if you have been chatting with somebody for a while and you are no longer feeling it then I think it is only fair you let the person know. If was chatting with a woman or couple and I no longer wanted to carry on chating or meet them I would never just stop chating. I would send a quick email saying I no longer wish to chat or meet up.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

It happens for several reasons. Some people (not only guys) like to keep their options open and that's fine as long as they have the decency to let those they're chatting with know. Then there are the serial fakes who talk the talk about meeting but have no intention of ever doing so. They get off on such things as playing games and talking dirty when it suits them. If it happens to us we block them now. Lesson learned courtesy of a guy who used to pop up with all the talk and promises but only when he wanted to talk dirty and wank for someone. Pathetic. We'll always give a second chance if we're let down or whatever (providing we've been told) but those who muck us about soon find themselves on a long list with all the rest...

over a year ago

Yep, have had it happen. I think some get cold feet about the idea, and eventually they go unlos, others change their mind about us which is fine. The ones who vanish then reappear ages later with no explanation picking up where they left off are a bit much.

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I think Tv's are the worst for this

In my humble experience anyway x

Lots of behind keyboard fantasists x

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

A lot of guys like the idea of swinging but the reality of it frightens them. They sit fantasising about swinging but when they get a meet they get frightened. That is why a woman or couple can invite 10 - 15 guys to have gangbang and only 1 or 2 show up.

over a year ago

always happens to us. we get chatting things get good ask for a meet then they suddenly nothing they don't talk to us they ignore us

over a year ago

"Happens all the time... normally just block them as they are just looking for wank fodder?"

Hmm..Now you are.maybe right there

over a year ago

We expect only a handful of messages to be exchanged about if we like the look of each other and where and when we'd like to meet up. If someone was "chatting" with us about stuff for a week without getting down to organising a meet we'd assume they're a time waster. No wonder the guys wander off. They're looking for someone who actually wants to meet.

The moral of the story? Women... stop wittering on in search of a man who's compatible with you online and just get out and meet them

over a year ago

"Happens a lot this time of year when they go off on holiday with the wife and kids "

Yes...exactly this. Although it happens to us people suddenly go awol, but hey not really worried about the what could have beens

over a year ago

I have learned to spot the.messages like..."so tell me what turns you on sexually", or "what would you do to me if we were to meet"...That's when I stop messaging

By *rotic JaneWoman
over a year ago

London

"always happens to us. we get chatting things get good ask for a meet then they suddenly nothing they don't talk to us they ignore us"

It may be a single guy posing as a single female or couple. When you suggest a meet they realise it is game over for them.

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"I have learned to spot the.messages like..."so tell me what turns you on sexually", or "what would you do to me if we were to meet"...That's when I stop messaging"

I think it depends.

If he is trying to find out what turns you on sexually that may be so that if you meet he knows in advance what turns you on and what you like doing sexually. He may actually be thinking about your pleasure. I know if I ask a potential meet what she does and doesn't like sexually it is not to have a quick wank. I ask so I only do what the woman enjoys and not do anything she doesn't enjoy.

I agree though if he asks what would you do to him sexually he is probably just looking to have a quick wank.

By *accaMan
over a year ago

leicester

Happened both ways. I'm sure this happens to us guys far more as you ladies get bombarded with messages, especially with with numbers of men on here.

over a year ago

Sometimes the conversation doesn't flow and messages stop. I don't blame anyone for talking to someone they find more interesting.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"We expect only a handful of messages to be exchanged about if we like the look of each other and where and when we'd like to meet up. If someone was "chatting" with us about stuff for a week without getting down to organising a meet we'd assume they're a time waster. No wonder the guys wander off. They're looking for someone who actually wants to meet.

The moral of the story? Women... stop wittering on in search of a man who's compatible with you online and just get out and meet them "

By *esicupidsCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Happened too often to mention.

You exchange a few messages and as soon as you ask to meet; nothing. They go off radar or the profile disappears.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/17 15:45:07]

over a year ago

It happens most of the time with women too lol.

over a year ago

A bit odd when someone you're incessantly chatting with suddenly goes quiet - but not all of us are addicted to this site, or this "lifestyle"; some drop in and out, part of their life but not necessarily a major part. A matter for individual choice.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

It's really good that happens especially if the ladies really wanted to meet and I hope the guys were single guys , it shows some guys have the ability to say no.

over a year ago

"It's really good that happens especially if the ladies really wanted to meet and I hope the guys were single guys , it shows some guys have the ability to say no."

Yeah... cus I bet this has NEVER happened to a guy from a female ever before has it!!

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"It's really good that happens especially if the ladies really wanted to meet and I hope the guys were single guys , it shows some guys have the ability to say no.

Yeah... cus I bet this has NEVER happened to a guy from a female ever before has it!! "

The ladies always try to paint the false picture that they can get any guy on this site and they don't need to be nice but I am so happy that they have confessed that some guys, which I hope are single guys have said no to them, guys you can see that the ladies were offering it up but these guys didn't bite , they had these ladies, could have banged these ladies all night, pussy on the plate, but these guys said no I will pass, I am so proud of these guys . Guys, this is how we should all be, in a position where we have too many ladies or the ability to get many ladies that we can say you know what I will pass on that pussy on the plate, thats a great feeling.

Now guys look at the confessions from the ladies and understand the game

over a year ago

Also happens with couples and females.

Maybe they're suffering from drama, who knows? At least they've flagged themselves up as block candidate material.

over a year ago

"It's really good that happens especially if the ladies really wanted to meet and I hope the guys were single guys , it shows some guys have the ability to say no.

Yeah... cus I bet this has NEVER happened to a guy from a female ever before has it!!

The ladies always try to paint the false picture that they can get any guy on this site and they don't need to be nice but I am so happy that they have confessed that some guys, which I hope are single guys have said no to them, guys you can see that the ladies were offering it up but these guys didn't bite , they had these ladies, could have banged these ladies all night, pussy on the plate, but these guys said no I will pass, I am so proud of these guys . Guys, this is how we should all be, in a position where we have too many ladies or the ability to get many ladies that we can say you know what I will pass on that pussy on the plate, thats a great feeling.

Now guys look at the confessions from the ladies and understand the game"

James, you dont arf spout some garbage my lovely

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just going to say - I do it all the time. Seeing a female talking about a male doing this is kinda funny. Either real life caught up and by the time he comes back the urgency has waned, or someone sparklier has caught his eye.

I'm dreadful for this, but if you have never stopped talking to someone on this site OP, I doff my imaginary cap to you

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

James, you dont arf spout some garbage my lovely"

I didn't confess anything, the ladies said it themselves with their own mouths, guys who they offered their pussy to on a plate said no, even thinking about it makes me feel good because I always knew this was the case

over a year ago

James, you dont arf spout some garbage my lovely

I didn't confess anything, the ladies said it themselves with their own mouths, guys who they offered their pussy to on a plate said no, even thinking about it makes me feel good because I always knew this was the case "

You keep tellin' yaself that!

By *arygoMan
over a year ago

Corwen

That happens to us men the same, chatting to a woman for a few weeks, organized to have a social meet.., that's it, now she's blocked me. Why ?????

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

But it is the truth , I always knew the power in this game rests with a few single guys, no matter how few they might be, guys you come out and are almost begging these ladies disrespecting yourselves and not valuing yourselves and here are the ladies telling you with their own mouths that they offered the same pussy to some guys and the guys turned them down, just amazing.

"Only people who are full reject food when offered"

Guys you are supposed to have many many women, that is the only way to be full, even when you catch a new lady , don't stop talking to ladies, don't let any lady corner you into being with only her, keep catching ladies so that you can be like these guys who can reject pussy, just amazing

over a year ago

They had a better offer so block and move on .

over a year ago

"But it is the truth , I always knew the power in this game rests with a few single guys, no matter how few they might be, guys you come out and are almost begging these ladies disrespecting yourselves and not valuing yourselves and here are the ladies telling you with their own mouths that they offered the same pussy to some guys and the guys turned them down, just amazing.

Guys you are supposed to have many many women, that is the only way to be full, even when you catch a new lady , don't stop talking to ladies, don't let any lady corner you into being with only her, keep catching ladies so that you can be like these guys who can reject pussy, just amazing"

Nah. More than likely the fellas that disappear/don't meet are fully aware of their short comings and knew those 10 year old pics would catch them out or were just fantasists who had no intention of meeting.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 09:01:44]

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"They had a better offer so block and move on . "

Exactly babe , they had better and guys you are always supposed to have better, it doesn't matter if the ladies block them, they had their pussy already and rejected it , just amazing, even if you block them a million times their point is proven already, that is like a male lion, true king of the jungle, he does not hunt , the female lions do all the hunting yet the male lion is kept full and he eats first.

These kind of guys are the true kings of this jungle , keep it up guys ,much love and respect to you, I hope all these cake baking simp guys are learning.

over a year ago

Wankers.

Seriously; I mean they're wankers

over a year ago

Have had plenty of women do this too, is one of the reasons I rarely approach anyone these days.

After so many occasions of investing your time into getting to know someone to then be ghosted you eventually think ah fuck it why bother.

If someone is genuinely interested they normally will make it known anyway.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"But it is the truth , I always knew the power in this game rests with a few single guys, no matter how few they might be, guys you come out and are almost begging these ladies disrespecting yourselves and not valuing yourselves and here are the ladies telling you with their own mouths that they offered the same pussy to some guys and the guys turned them down, just amazing.

Guys you are supposed to have many many women, that is the only way to be full, even when you catch a new lady , don't stop talking to ladies, don't let any lady corner you into being with only her, keep catching ladies so that you can be like these guys who can reject pussy, just amazing

Nah. More than likely the fellas that disappear/don't meet are fully aware of their short comings and knew those 10 year old pics would catch them out or were just fantasists who had no intention of meeting."

No chance, how many men have the ability to reject pussy very very few, even when guys have the most beautiful woman on earth they will still fuck a very ugly girl who offers them pussy in the most ridiculous places, even if the guy is a king he has no answer to an open pussy. Hunger and lack is a very bad thing wherever you find it, irrespective of what sector of the economy or topic we are talking about. Same thing here, lack of women for any guy is a very bad thing, that is hunger in the pussy sector, it makes guys take all sort of disrespect and behave less than they are. I am of the opinion that a guy should have plenty plenty women so that if you get dumped by any one of the ladies you will still have 10 more waiting and move on as if nothing happened, that is the only way guys to win in this game with ladies, if not you will find yourself eating scraps and leftovers, the ladies do exactly the same thing so ladies do act as if you don't understand what am saying.

over a year ago

Nah. More than likely the fellas that disappear/don't meet are fully aware of their short comings and knew those 10 year old pics would catch them out or were just fantasists who had no intention of meeting.

No chance, how many men have the ability to reject pussy very very few, even when guys have the most beautiful woman on earth they will still fuck a very ugly girl who offers them pussy in the most ridiculous places, even if the guy is a king he has no answer to an open pussy. Hunger and lack is a very bad thing wherever you find it, irrespective of what sector of the economy or topic we are talking about. Same thing here, lack of women for any guy is a very bad thing, that is hunger in the pussy sector, it makes guys take all sort of disrespect and behave less than they are. I am of the opinion that a guy should have plenty plenty women so that if you get dumped by any one of the ladies you will still have 10 more waiting and move on as if nothing happened, that is the only way guys to win in this game with ladies, if not you will find yourself eating scraps and leftovers, the ladies do exactly the same thing so ladies do act as if you don't understand what am saying."

That's what I'm calling sexual co-dependancy. Interesting ways here of maintaining ones needs. Seems it's a case of don't look at the fireplace when you're stoking the fire. For me I have to look at the fireplace and therefore I'm in quite the opposite position. Lucky men you eho have strings of women lining up for you. Go get 'em x

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I learned not to expect anything. if I have a nice chat that leads to a meet- perfect. but things can stop at any time- even if you have already aranged a meet. in some ways fab is a place you have to shut down your feelings. I don't mean during meets- i have met great people on here and had lots of laughs and fun. but until then- no expectations.

and I certainly don't start shaving until I now for sure I am going to meet

over a year ago

"No chance, how many men have the ability to reject pussy very very few, even when guys have the most beautiful woman on earth they will still fuck a very ugly girl who offers them pussy in the most ridiculous places, even if the guy is a king he has no answer to an open pussy."

I don't know why but this makes me think of a documentary I saw recently. The guy making it was a very shy guy who was trying to get over his shyness. One tactic he tried was to stand on a street and approach women who passed by that he fancied and ask them for their number. Of course almost all of them batted him away "another creep asking me for my number" I guess they thought.

What they didn't know is that this guy was a genuinely nice respectful guy looking for a relationship who was also a globally renowned designer who had his own successful design company and was a multimillionaire.

Lol if any of those women who snubbed him would've stopped and given him the time of day it would've transformed their lives. But of course he, being a nice humble guy, didn't make this point. It was just something that occurred to me whilst watching it.

A lot of women seem to use their pussy as chattel to get them set up in life. It's amusing when you see them fail so badly. It's like one of those quiz shows where you know the contestant just buggered up their chance of winning big time but don't know it yet

over a year ago

"I learned not to expect anything. if I have a nice chat that leads to a meet- perfect. but things can stop at any time- even if you have already aranged a meet. in some ways fab is a place you have to shut down your feelings. I don't mean during meets- i have met great people on here and had lots of laughs and fun. but until then- no expectations.

and I certainly don't start shaving until I now for sure I am going to meet "

Yeah I resonate with what you saying. Just recently I was clicking with someone on here and then his eager beaver way went to zero in a matter of a second. Haha love that as I appreciate the kind of calibre I missed. Love true colours shining right on in the beginning. I'm a woman that wants the right energied cock entering my pussy.

over a year ago

"No chance, how many men have the ability to reject pussy very very few, even when guys have the most beautiful woman on earth they will still fuck a very ugly girl who offers them pussy in the most ridiculous places, even if the guy is a king he has no answer to an open pussy.

I don't know why but this makes me think of a documentary I saw recently. The guy making it was a very shy guy who was trying to get over his shyness. One tactic he tried was to stand on a street and approach women who passed by that he fancied and ask them for their number. Of course almost all of them batted him away "another creep asking me for my number" I guess they thought.

What they didn't know is that this guy was a genuinely nice respectful guy looking for a relationship who was also a globally renowned designer who had his own successful design company and was a multimillionaire.

Lol if any of those women who snubbed him would've stopped and given him the time of day it would've transformed their lives. But of course he, being a nice humble guy, didn't make this point. It was just something that occurred to me whilst watching it.

A lot of women seem to use their pussy as chattel to get them set up in life. It's amusing when you see them fail so badly. It's like one of those quiz shows where you know the contestant just buggered up their chance of winning big time but don't know it yet "

Priceless. So we do think we're above others. Our smiles and hellos are only for certain people. Oh sad world.

over a year ago

"Have had plenty of women do this too, is one of the reasons I rarely approach anyone these days.

After so many occasions of investing your time into getting to know someone to then be ghosted you eventually think ah fuck it why bother.

If someone is genuinely interested they normally will make it known anyway."

Ghosting. Now that's an interesting word. Especially having experienced it firsthand. I'm understanding it's done by both genders.

By *ames1763Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Let's think about it guys, this is mental conditioning if you allow it, you know this is a tactic used during combat when enemies were captured, they will keep them in an open environment , no walls or guards you are free to walk away if you wish, they will then deprive them of basic things and create a system where they rewarded you with a little basics if you exposed any secrets of what your colleagues were planning, at the end of the day this system made tough men not run away from an open camp and they all perished there.

When you get into a relationship with the ladies, her first move is to cut off every other lady from you if you allow it, then she will begin to pussy whoop you and by that time you are totally under her thumb and control, same thing, she has conditioned you. However, when she dumps you she always walks straight into another relationship while you have to start from scratch. Did the new guys just appear from the sky lol

This is why I don't lie to any lady I only tell them the truth from the gate.

Post new Message to Thread