Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do you ever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

slow it right down during sex, cock deep inside her, not moving, just pulsing and throbbing... and just kiss? I find it crazy hot to do this, feel her clench me as I pulse inside her, and gradually up the tempo again as the passion rises

Am I alone in this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"slow it right down during sex, cock deep inside her, not moving, just pulsing and throbbing... and just kiss? I find it crazy hot to do this, feel her clench me as I pulse inside her, and gradually up the tempo again as the passion rises

Am I alone in this?"

Love it! In fact we have just finished that exact thing

I just love feeling the pulsating, the yearning the wanting him to start sliding again...the anticipation

Xx

over a year ago

no comment due to it being that long ago loll

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"slow it right down during sex, cock deep inside her, not moving, just pulsing and throbbing... and just kiss? I find it crazy hot to do this, feel her clench me as I pulse inside her, and gradually up the tempo again as the passion rises

Am I alone in this?

I just love feeling the pulsating, the yearning the wanting him to start sliding again...the anticipation

Xx"

It is so hot isn't it?!

over a year ago

Am I alone in this?

Xx"

It was fun

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I love this. Anything that holds the intensity is always good

over a year ago

Am I alone in this?"

That's how grown ups fuck all night.

Post new Message to Thread