Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pregnany and swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Two questions really we suppose. If you and your partner became pregnant would you continue swinging? And also, would a couple being pregnant put you off meeting them?

We've currently 16 weeks pregnant and thought it would be interesting to find out peoples views on the subject. We still want to meet up with people, but could see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Two questions really we suppose. If you and your partner became pregnant would you continue swinging? And also, would a couple being pregnant put you off meeting them?

We've currently 16 weeks pregnant and thought it would be interesting to find out peoples views on the subject. We still want to meet up with people, but could see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea!"

i wouldnt have wanted to do anything to put my precious baby at risk ...... but each to their own.

over a year ago

It's perfectly safe to have sex all the way up until birth.

over a year ago

"It's perfectly safe to have sex all the way up until birth."

i know ....as long as you play safe...this is a risky business at the best of times ,

over a year ago

Sex in itself is safe while pregnant but swinging comes with risks. x

over a year ago

Hello.. if you use the little search bar recently a lovely couple posed the same question..

Some on here will tell you that your putting your baby at risk..

but just enjoy it.. I personally think its lovely that you want to share this special time with people.

Just because your pregnant doesnt suddenly change you as a couple...

Its perfectly safe.. and a happy mother and happy relationship will have lots of good effects on the baby.

Enjoy it..as I know while pregnant I was so horny..

There will be people that will love to still meet you.. and I think being up front and honest is the best way to go.

I know that should we decide to have one last baby that we will be still playing as we do now..

Cali

over a year ago

There are couples here that won't kiss swing partners. Couples that don't full swap. Couples that don't cum with others. Couples, that when pregnant want to keep that special.

Having sex with your partner is one thing, personally being pregnant was a special time for my husband and me. I couldn't imagine putting my baby at risk having sex with strangers. Didn't drink or smoke either, but some women put their desires first.

As the saying goes: each to their own!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Two questions really we suppose. If you and your partner became pregnant would you continue swinging? And also, would a couple being pregnant put you off meeting them?

We've currently 16 weeks pregnant and thought it would be interesting to find out peoples views on the subject. We still want to meet up with people, but could see how it might not be everyone's cup of tea!"

This comes up qite a lot,and it is of course personal choice.It is normal to be very horny n the middle trimester,got to love those hormones However we wud not have swung for two reasons.

1.Saftey. Catching anything is sad,catching something that infects your baby is a tragedy.Herpes cud leave it mentally and physically disabled.Hiv,obviously can be passed on during child birth,as can Chlymidia and hepatitis.

Stds can lead to blindness, premature birth, pneumonia, low birth weight,deafness...do i need to go on?

Safe sex is all very well,but i wud not ever risk my child life.A few months without swinging...not the end of the world.

Second,and this was our experience,nothing else, pregnancy was a time of intimacy and nest building.A special time we wanted to be together as a couple.

over a year ago

hexham

"Hello.. if you use the little search bar recently a lovely couple posed the same question..

but just enjoy it.. I personally think its lovely that you want to share this special time with people.

Its perfectly safe.. and a happy mother and happy relationship will have lots of good effects on the baby.

There will be people that will love to still meet you.. and I think being up front and honest is the best way to go.

I know that should we decide to have one last baby that we will be still playing as we do now..

Cali "

As i said its normal to be horny...but please read up on the risks,i have had 2 miscarriages...due to a medical condition i was born with, i dont think i cud have lived with myself if i thought my behaviour had caused it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I was demented when i was pregnant totally insatiable even though i was poorly.

Noway would i want to share the most wonderful loving intimate thing of carrying the baby of the person i love with strangers absolutly noway.

For me it would be the most selfish act possible and if anything happened id never be able to live with myself for putting my needs before my babies

over a year ago

"Hello.. if you use the little search bar recently a lovely couple posed the same question..

Cali

As i said its normal to be horny...but please read up on the risks,i have had 2 miscarriages...due to a medical condition i was born with, i dont think i cud have lived with myself if i thought my behaviour had caused it."

I have had six kids.. and 7 miscarraiges... I know the risks.. and actually once past 16 weeks the risks are minimal.. I am taking it there not planning to have a cream pie gangbang..

To the OP.. ignore those trying to make you feel bad.. just enjoy it.. your not being selfish at all..

Cali

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/08/11 21:50:55]

over a year ago

Well we're quite careful about who we decide to meet. We like to chat and get to know someone before we go any further. It's certainly not something we would rush into, unless we felt said man, woman, couple were exactly what we wanted, and respectful of our position.

We respect everyone's opinions, after all we did ask what everyone thought. definitely weren't expecting everyone to say "yeah go for it get stuck in"

over a year ago

hexham

"Well we're quite careful about who we decide to meet. We like to chat and get to know someone before we go any further. It's certainly not something we would rush into, unless we felt said man, woman, couple were exactly what we wanted, and respectful of our position.

We respect everyone's opinions, after all we did ask what everyone thought. definitely weren't expecting everyone to say "yeah go for it get stuck in" "

What difference does the fact u dont fuck on a first meet make,ppl can have an Std and not know,and appear perfectly healthy.

i worry when i read stuff like this,pregnant or not,cos it shows ppl are swinging without an informed knowledge of the risks.

over a year ago

hexham

Cali

As i said its normal to be horny...but please read up on the risks,i have had 2 miscarriages...due to a medical condition i was born with, i dont think i cud have lived with myself if i thought my behaviour had caused it.

I have had six kids.. and 7 miscarraiges... I know the risks.. and actually once past 16 weeks the risks are minimal.. I am taking it there not planning to have a cream pie gangbang..

To the OP.. ignore those trying to make you feel bad.. just enjoy it.. your not being selfish at all..

Cali "

Many stds can be passed during child birth itself,long after 16 weeks.If someone feels bad that they may endanger there unborn child good!

If u saw a woman heavily d*unk,or shooting up whilst pregnant wud u say..oh its ok,she wants to have fun?

over a year ago

I disagree with much during pregnancy.. but as we personally have discussed that we would still swing if we were having a baby.. I am going to show my support..

But then I rode a motorbike until 7 months gone... and did my last track day at 8 months..

I think as long as sensible then why not...

To be honest I think as long as you are careful that there is no harm..

I think that its each to their own.. you could argue its selfish of any parent full stop to swing.. what happens if you catch something..

what happens if you go out in your car and are killed.. what happens if someone decides its your day to die.

there are so many things in this world..and its about calculated risk... I look forward to it should we actually do it.. as the idea of being pregnant and having a bukkake session appeals greatly.. not to all.. but then neither is much of what I do...

I have my views.. doesnt make them any less right or wrong to others..

And the risk is actually very small.. I know as I talked to my midwife about many things last time.. including the fact that My partner was still swinging while I was pregnant even though I was not.

cali

over a year ago

"Well we're quite careful about who we decide to meet. We like to chat and get to know someone before we go any further. It's certainly not something we would rush into, unless we felt said man, woman, couple were exactly what we wanted, and respectful of our position.

We respect everyone's opinions, after all we did ask what everyone thought. definitely weren't expecting everyone to say "yeah go for it get stuck in"

What difference does the fact u dont fuck on a first meet make,ppl can have an Std and not know,and appear perfectly healthy.

i worry when i read stuff like this,pregnant or not,cos it shows ppl are swinging without an informed knowledge of the risks."

If that were the case then no one would swing at all. The chances are the same pregnant or not. You swing yourself, you're just as likely to catch something as anyone else. If would be very ignorant to assume your awareness of risks was superior to someone else's.

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

we have always found pregnant women realy sexy wud luv 2 meet up wth one

over a year ago

hexham

i worry when i read stuff like this,pregnant or not,cos it shows ppl are swinging without an informed knowledge of the risks.

If that were the case then no one would swing at all. The chances are the same pregnant or not. You swing yourself, you're just as likely to catch something as anyone else. If would be very ignorant to assume your awareness of risks was superior to someone else's."

i swing with an awareness of the risk to me, my kids matter more to me than life itself,i cud catch something,i choose that risk, i do not give it to them tho.

Swinging is not risk free...but hey if sex matters more than the health of your kid,have fun.i have heard crack is good fun

over a year ago

hexham

"I disagree with much during pregnancy.. but as we personally have discussed that we would still swing if we were having a baby.. I am going to show my support..

But then I rode a motorbike until 7 months gone... and did my last track day at 8 months..

I think as long as sensible then why not...

To be honest I think as long as you are careful that there is no harm..

I think that its each to their own.. you could argue its selfish of any parent full stop to swing.. what happens if you catch something..

what happens if you go out in your car and are killed.. what happens if someone decides its your day to die.

there are so many things in this world..and its about calculated risk... I look forward to it should we actually do it.. as the idea of being pregnant and having a bukkake session appeals greatly.. not to all.. but then neither is much of what I do...

I have my views.. doesnt make them any less right or wrong to others..

And the risk is actually very small.. I know as I talked to my midwife about many things last time.. including the fact that My partner was still swinging while I was pregnant even though I was not.

cali "

You clearly see pregnancy differently to me, perhaps because i have a hereditary condition that meant conception was incredibly difficult.Each birth was a minor miracle, i cud never have risked them by riding a motor bike.The wait for those precious babies had been too much.

i do not disagree that the idea of playing whilst pregnant is very horny,pregnant women are sexy, me and kev had a v complex role play going whilst carrying our youngest,which friends from the contact mag scene helped us with.

But i dont care what the risk is, a mothers role is to protect her child no matter what.And midwives today have so little training trusting them is pointless.

over a year ago

I personally couldnt but thats me.

Some can and as long as your careful not to take un needed risks, it has to be up to you and your partner what you do or dont do sexually.

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

As you have asked... not for us. You will however make your own choices and take calculated risks. Personally I didnt drink eat smoke or do anything that could possibily put my baby at risk. If anything had gone wrong with the pregnancy I would have blamed myself even if it was unjustified. So peace of mind I guess. If you are unsure of the risks then I suggest you consult a professional. Good luck with the baby.

Mistress x

By *ussexMaleMan
over a year ago

Cuckfield

I actually find pregnant ladies a huge turn on and i would love to meet a couple with a pregnant female or a single female who is pregnant. If there are any out there please email me!

I think its each to their own and know everything comes at a risk but as long as you play safe and take it easy then I cant see what harm it would do

over a year ago

theres one couple on here shes pregnant and looking for a fuck buddy for her husband very odd. personally i wouldnt be swinging whilst pregnant.

By *ussexMaleMan
over a year ago

Cuckfield

I know alot of people prob think the ones who like pregnant ladies are a bit odd but too be honest I suppose it's like people being into fetishes or some people being into things like anal, it's not for everyone but there people who do enjoy it.

I would love to hear from/contact any pregnant ladies but there aren't many about.

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

It's perfectly safe and fun.

Some women are horny when pregnant, some are not. Some swing on a daily or weekly or monthly basis. Enjoy your body and your hormones and make sure your husband does too.

If you want another person to join you, then there is no harm that can be done at all. I recommend avoiding men (the majority from my observation and experience) who can only have sex by throwing your legs over your shoulder and jack hammering you ... this isn't sex at all.

Sensual caressing, light tickling, being held are going to release lots of fantastic hormones in your system that will pass to baby and make a very happy and healthy baby.

Sometimes a pregnant womans' appetite for sexual arousal and stimulation can exceed her partners capacity to meet it, and so brining in a few friends who are pregnancy aware can be exciting.

Just remember most men just wanna fuck a hole, few want to give a pleasurable experience. Avoid the looses because you lust and focus on people who will please you and make you the centre of attention for hours and not their penis!

I know, they are rare!

I don't drink tea so I like all sensual and emotionally supportive experiences!

over a year ago

"It's perfectly safe and fun.

Some women are horny when pregnant, some are not. Some swing on a daily or weekly or monthly basis. Enjoy your body and your hormones and make sure your husband does too.

If you want another person to join you, then there is no harm that can be done at all. I recommend avoiding men (the majority from my observation and experience) who can only have sex by throwing your legs over your shoulder and jack hammering you ... this isn't sex at all.

Sensual caressing, light tickling, being held are going to release lots of fantastic hormones in your system that will pass to baby and make a very happy and healthy baby.

Sometimes a pregnant womans' appetite for sexual arousal and stimulation can exceed her partners capacity to meet it, and so brining in a few friends who are pregnancy aware can be exciting.

Just remember most men just wanna fuck a hole, few want to give a pleasurable experience. Avoid the looses because you lust and focus on people who will please you and make you the centre of attention for hours and not their penis!

I know, they are rare!

I don't drink tea so I like all sensual and emotionally supportive experiences!

"

as i posted in he other thread,iwe personally would run a country mile if a cpl that were pregnant asked to meet us for sex?

pregnacy is a private thing yes sex when you are pregnant is mostly safe but as we all know pregnacy is a tricky road full of ups and down,,,your hormones will be all over the place and maybe seeing your soon to be babys dad at it with someone else,,,,well might not be that fun?

as i say,,,just my take on things?

auds ,,mother of 3 xx

Post new Message to Thread