Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Only get male attention

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey!

I don't send dick pics, I'm never rude and I have never sent a nasty email back, if they don't reply I just let it be!

But I only seem to get male attention, if I was bi I might get some then lol

Any suggestion guys?

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome to the club mate just have some patience

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

You only want to meet people under 38 and you yourself are 39. That limits you.

You will meet couples, but your headline is aimed solely at women. Even cucks want some ackowledgment.

over a year ago

"Hey!

I don't send dick pics, I'm never rude and I have never sent a nasty email back, if they don't reply I just let it be!

But I only seem to get male attention, if I was bi I might get some then lol

Any suggestion guys?

Cheers"

turn gay

over a year ago

Take it as a compliment and move on. I've blocked messages from men, but 99% of my photo fabs are from guys. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me, so what's the point worrying about it?

over a year ago

"Take it as a compliment and move on. I've blocked messages from men, but 99% of my photo fabs are from guys. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me, so what's the point worrying about it?"

You misunderstand, I don't mind it, is that it's the ONLY attention I get lol!

over a year ago

"You only want to meet people under 38 and you yourself are 39. That limits you.

You will meet couples, but your headline is aimed solely at women. Even cucks want some ackowledgment. "

I like what I like and I lm not interested in meeting up with anyone I don't fancy!

I take your point on the 2nd part, though again I do prefer to be with a woman alone, but will have a think! Thanks

over a year ago

"Welcome to the club mate just have some patience "

Memebership ends soon, I doubt i will renew mate

over a year ago

"Take it as a compliment and move on. I've blocked messages from men, but 99% of my photo fabs are from guys. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me, so what's the point worrying about it?

You misunderstand, I don't mind it, is that it's the ONLY attention I get lol!"

There must be something about you that appeals to men and not women then mate, sorry!

over a year ago

"Take it as a compliment and move on. I've blocked messages from men, but 99% of my photo fabs are from guys. At the end of the day it doesn't affect me, so what's the point worrying about it?

You misunderstand, I don't mind it, is that it's the ONLY attention I get lol!

There must be something about you that appeals to men and not women then mate, sorry! "

Tell me about it

over a year ago

I think I need to go a club, meet people, get some real life verts on my profile I'm guessing!!

over a year ago

I class it as flattery.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

"You only want to meet people under 38 and you yourself are 39. That limits you.

You will meet couples, but your headline is aimed solely at women. Even cucks want some ackowledgment.

I like what I like and I lm not interested in meeting up with anyone I don't fancy!

I take your point on the 2nd part, though again I do prefer to be with a woman alone, but will have a think! Thanks "

Out of every 100 profiles on here about 80 are single men, 15 couples and 5 women. . The odds are already against you, yet you limit yourself further by excluding all women and couples over 38 and saying you don't really want couples anyway.

That's your answer.

over a year ago

I take your point on the 2nd part, though again I do prefer to be with a woman alone, but will have a think! Thanks

Out of every 100 profiles on here about 80 are single men, 15 couples and 5 women. . The odds are already against you, yet you limit yourself further by excluding all women and couples over 38 and saying you don't really want couples anyway.

That's your answer. "

Good way of putting it. So really on 5% of profiles are of interest. But as he is excluding all women over the age of 38 I would imagine imagine that brings the possibilities down to 1% or 2%. I think there are more people on Fab in an older age group.

There will be the similar problems in a swing club that allows single men. Maybe not so many guys, but lots of couples either looking for threesomes and foursomes, and one or two single ladies. But again, clubs tend to attract a high proportion of people over the age of 40.

Mrs

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Start meeting TVs instead?

over a year ago

I think OP needs to broaden his horizons...

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

That's your answer.

Good way of putting it. So really on 5% of profiles are of interest. But as he is excluding all women over the age of 38 I would imagine imagine that brings the possibilities down to 1% or 2%. I think there are more people on Fab in an older age group.

There will be the similar problems in a swing club that allows single men. Maybe not so many guys, but lots of couples either looking for threesomes and foursomes, and one or two single ladies. But again, clubs tend to attract a high proportion of people over the age of 40.

Mrs "

A random search of the first twenty profiles of women looking to meet single men shows only six in his age range. So if that is representative he is looking at 30% of 5% = 1.5% of all profiles.

On a generous assumption let's say half of that number might fancy him and let's say (again being generous) 25% of those are within a reasonable travelling distance. That gives 0.18% of the site might be interested in a meet with him.

over a year ago

That's your answer.

Mrs

A random search of the first twenty profiles of women looking to meet single men shows only six in his age range. So if that is representative he is looking at 30% of 5% = 1.5% of all profiles.

On a generous assumption let's say half of that number might fancy him and let's say (again being generous) 25% of those are within a reasonable travelling distance. That gives 0.18% of the site might be interested in a meet with him. "

Sounds like a challenge.

over a year ago

That's your answer.

Mrs

On a generous assumption let's say half of that number might fancy him and let's say (again being generous) 25% of those are within a reasonable travelling distance. That gives 0.18% of the site might be interested in a meet with him. "

Ok so 1/3 of Fab single women looking for single men are within his age range. That's not too bad. What hard is that there are 80 single guys for each 5 single woman according to your estimations. I'll he'll find his limitations more of an issue in a club. If 2/3 of the single women in a club are too old for him when there are probably only a handful of single woman in that club in the first place. That's assumption that those women want single men.

Mrs

By *awdtho3Man
over a year ago

cov

You misunderstand, I don't mind it, is that it's the ONLY attention I get lol!"

You've got ur ass out in your pic man! Gays will go wild for that. Just sayin.

Post new Message to Thread