Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Profile rewrite

Jump to newest

By *arry monk40 OP   Man
over a year ago

Telford

Any literary types out there willing to help me revamp profile I'm rubbish at writing down what I mean

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, I am a professional guy who enjoys the finer things in life. I'm looking for a partner to enjoy my spare time with both sexually and socially. I know this is rare but I would like to get the most out of life.

I am open to most kinds of meets including, but not limited to, parties, clubs amd hotels.

I am attracted to women of all ages, shapes and sizes and I am looking for a social connection as well as a sexual one.

I am a long term voyeur, I love to watch so if there are any couples that want to start off slow, I can watch and encourage.

I am experienced in threesomes and moresomes and can arrange various scenarios and hotels just ask.

I can provide face pictures on request.

Don't be shy, cone and say hi x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just altered some of the grammar for you x

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Hi, I am a professional guy who enjoys the finer things in life. I'm looking for a partner to enjoy my spare time with both sexually and socially. I know this is rare but I would like to get the most out of life.

I am open to most kinds of meets including, but not limited to, parties, clubs amd hotels.

I am attracted to women of all ages, shapes and sizes and I am looking for a social connection as well as a sexual one.

I am a long term voyeur, I love to watch so if there are any couples that want to start off slow, I can watch and encourage.

I am experienced in threesomes and moresomes and can arrange various scenarios and hotels just ask.

I can provide face pictures on request.

Don't be shy, cone and say hi x"

That's a major improvement ....

There's still the niggling detail as to whether or not the OP is straight as claimed.

The verification currently displayed would tend to indicate otherwise...

Post new Message to Thread