Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meeting couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We find when meeting couples that most want and expect play on the day with hardly any chat first. It's not for us however and I think it's best to meet a few times and build.up a rapport or it's just a meaningless romp. How do other couples prefer to play? We have chatted to a few couples at clubs but again prefer to stick to chat on first occasion

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

We almost always meet as a 'social only' on our first encounter with anyone, although if we do all get on and the chemistry is there our second meet is always a play date

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We'd always aim on a social only for a 1st date but won't rule out play as the chemistry might just be perfect and the moment right for everyone.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We never play the first time we meet someone. We totally respect those that do though.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Social meet for us first and then arrange a play date if everybody is happy. Though saying that, if we are in a club and get on really well with a couple we may play there and then. Jack.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"We find when meeting couples that most want and expect play on the day with hardly any chat first. It's not for us however and I think it's best to meet a few times and build.up a rapport or it's just a meaningless romp. How do other couples prefer to play? We have chatted to a few couples at clubs but again prefer to stick to chat on first occasion"

If and when we finally attend a club we'll be a disappointment, we wouldn't play at all until we're comfortable with said club environment and how it works, could be more than a few visits.

over a year ago

We've only ever had meets in a club setting, and have alwsys felt comfortable to play during that first meet. We do spend a fair amount of time chatting first though, and I think we'd be unlikely to play without some kind of social interaction beforehand. I don't think I'd want to play on the first meet in a private setting though, without having a social meet first. Partly because we've had a few experiences of people arranging to meet and then not turning up - if you're in a club at least it's not a wasted journey!

Her xx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We'd always aim on a social only for a 1st date but won't rule out play as the chemistry might just be perfect and the moment right for everyone."

This for us when we meet via Fab and arrange a social rather than club meet.

However, we usually go to clubs and have been known to play with people who's names we don't even know

I think we're a lot more easy going and flexible in our approach to swinging that many. It tends to be us that work round others rules, which we are more than happy to do.

Nita

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/17 15:13:11]

over a year ago

Tbh I think the chances.of.all four having chemistry is not that high.and you need to chat to quite a few before playing. I have met.two.couples who have asked.me.on my.own later if they could meet just.me as my partner wasn't what they wanted

over a year ago

We don't plan, have no expectations, just go with the natural flow as long as all four are in total 100% agreement which is a rare thing but does happen

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We find when meeting couples that most want and expect play on the day with hardly any chat first. It's not for us however and I think it's best to meet a few times and build.up a rapport or it's just a meaningless romp. How do other couples prefer to play? We have chatted to a few couples at clubs but again prefer to stick to chat on first occasion"

If that's what works for you, great. There is no right or wrong way to meet, just what works for individuals.

For us, we're very happy to play on a first meet. We don't expect it but we certainly don't rule it out either. We tend to just meet up and see how things go.

That's not to say, we haven't or won't meet up just for a social drink only on the first occasion, if that's what others prefer.

At parties, we haven't always even asked names or chatted, that's been afterwards.

By *elaxed KinkCouple
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

We enjoy playing on a first meet if everyone is comfortable and relaxed.

But only after a social and chatting over a few drinks to see if the chemistry is there. The social aspect also includes a lot of flirting and building the sexual tension that only adds to the fun when it starts.

over a year ago

It all depends on night

over a year ago

Us too. Indeed we've now insulated ourselves from swinging by insisting on a pre social social. That is... we meet first in an entirely vanilla capacity, perhaps over lunch or coffee, then, if we get on, we meet for an evening drink. Then, if we all get on, we either meet for more socials or we may entertain another social with the possibility of play.

However, just this simple introduction of one more social has put a kaibosh on the whole thing as there really aren't any swingers out there who can be bothered to make friends with people before they fuck them as really almost all swingers are only into some form of fuck and go. It's nice to meet another couple who aren't into this. It's just a shame you're so far away

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

It's cool that couples like to build up a friendship / relationship / whatever before engaging in play .

For us , we aren't really bothered at all about all that , if we connect we play . 99% of the time , we will be playing way before finding out how their kids are , what holidays they had etc.....

The other 1% we are looking for a way out as they will be chatting about inane crap which doesn't interest us at all .

You may think that makes us shallow , and that our meets are meaningless . Far from it , we see this as a way to fulfill fantasies , and we've certainly done that ! There are a fair few couples we see regularly now , and invariably we are the one they call on when they have a get together . Why ? Because they know we will get the party started and won't get bogged down in the idle chat that so many others do .

But as I said earlier , if chatting and getting to know those you may play with is your thing , fill your boots and enjoy it .

over a year ago

"We find when meeting couples that most want and expect play on the day with hardly any chat first. It's not for us however and I think it's best to meet a few times and build.up a rapport or it's just a meaningless romp. How do other couples prefer to play? We have chatted to a few couples at clubs but again prefer to stick to chat on first occasion

If and when we finally attend a club we'll be a disappointment, we wouldn't play at all until we're comfortable with said club environment and how it works, could be more than a few visits."

Exactly this x

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"We find when meeting couples that most want and expect play on the day with hardly any chat first. It's not for us however and I think it's best to meet a few times and build.up a rapport or it's just a meaningless romp. How do other couples prefer to play? We have chatted to a few couples at clubs but again prefer to stick to chat on first occasion

If and when we finally attend a club we'll be a disappointment, we wouldn't play at all until we're comfortable with said club environment and how it works, could be more than a few visits.

Exactly this x"

And how's it panning out for you guys so far ?

By *i de BiCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

It's a case of horses for courses .

We have and do play on a first meet and have also arranged a meeting just for a drink . The latter certainly if we are unsure about how the other couple matches our expectations

At clubs like Chams , Attic and Liberty elite we like to chat first and see how they like to play. As we don't go around with our profile attached to us or hand out fliers lol.

If we are meeting a single person , it's always to play on a first meet .

over a year ago

Due to our kids we only get to play together about once every couple of months. Therefore our playtime is precious and we like to use it to the max. If no play happens then it could be months before diaries align again, in which time we often find people move on. But yes totally get that it's good to really get to know people. We like to think we can cram the social and play components into a meet.

Mrs

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"We don't plan, have no expectations, just go with the natural flow as long as all four are in total 100% agreement which is a rare thing but does happen "

Same here. Inside a club, if we all get along, what will happen will happen. Though we were in the cinema once and it all just fell into a play session lol.

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

Based on the fact we are very picky and the rate of play meets from socials is very low we always insist on a purely social first meet. If the chemistry isn't there then we are happier wishing the other party the best of luck with their search and going our own separate way.

We quickly cut ties with anyone that isn't happy doing that.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We don't really swing to make friends (though we sometimes do) but just to enjoy no strings sex. Correspondingly we tend not to "meet" and arrange socials but instead play almost entirely in clubs. That provides the opportunity to have anonymous sex, which we particularly like, while also being able to check out potential playmates and for them to check us out before committing to play.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

We've taken couples off our looking for bit on here as we don't really speak and chat on here, and we've found what works for us is getting to know the couple before play.

Seeing a couple at a social or in a club means we have time to chat unlike on here

By *inkswithpanCouple
over a year ago

lough

Think we are going to buck the trend on this one. Proud to say ( we think ) that we have never just had a social only. Yes there has always been a few hours getting to know each other and we guess we have been very lucky that we have all clicked and things have moved to a more interesting setting.

Long may it continue we say xx

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"... we meet first in an entirely vanilla capacity, perhaps over lunch or coffee, then, if we get on, we meet for an evening drink. Then, if we all get on, we either meet for more socials or we may entertain another social with the possibility of play.

However, just this simple introduction of one more social has put a kaibosh on the whole thing as there really aren't any swingers out there who can be bothered to make friends with people before they fuck them as really almost all swingers are only into some form of fuck and go. It's nice to meet another couple who aren't into this. It's just a shame you're so far away "

There are swingers who are looking for a few friends who are also swingers. Though I think they may be the minority.

Lots are happy to have a social first, but only to see if there is a connection and the desire to take things further.

We have made some lovely friends swinging who we meet (semi) regularly, but we also enjoy the variety and spontaneity of playing at clubs.

However, I think it's important that you stick to what works for you. Maybe you could put up a meet or something to say you're seeking swinging and friendship.

Nita

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Think we are going to buck the trend on this one. Proud to say ( we think ) that we have never just had a social only. Yes there has always been a few hours getting to know each other and we guess we have been very lucky that we have all clicked and things have moved to a more interesting setting.

Long may it continue we say xx"

Your not the only ones

Post new Message to Thread