Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Who's idea

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So just wondering out of all the couples on here who's idea was it to try out swinging... and can you remember the 1st meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Mine, I wanted to give dick a birthday to remember

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Interesting subject nice questions.

Let's hope people be honest.

over a year ago

"Mine, I wanted to give dick a birthday to remember "

So he got his cake and ate it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"Mine, I wanted to give dick a birthday to remember

So he got his cake and ate it"

Yep

over a year ago

It was Gs idea, took a while for me to agree to it, and yes I absolutely remember our first meet. It was great, met him again since.

over a year ago

I think it's amazing how cpls swing meeting cpls is by far my favourite type of meet

By *ananas57Couple
over a year ago

lake ariel

It was my hubby's idea & it was just a BJ in a car. But that opened a whole new world for me

over a year ago

I wonder if it's always the hubbys idea to start swinging

over a year ago

Back in 1979 at a car key party. Nervous but enjoyable

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's always the hubbys idea to start swinging "

Presumably not in the case of couples who met on here/ on the scene.

over a year ago

It was me, Mrs, who first brought it up while we were under the influence and he agreed.

It was then discussed in depth, sober, and we decided to give it a go.

We've changed a few things along the way, but it works for us.

And yes I remember our first meet, we have met the couple more than once x

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

A joint decision. Both of us had had threesomes, group sex etc before we met. We were monogamous for 12 years though we had considered swinging the old fashioned way (adverts in magazines etc) before the explosion of the internet. One night we chatted, decided we liked the idea of an extra guy but decided to start with couples.

Our first met was a nightmare and nearly put us off the idea for good, but we decided to give it one more go, got involved in an orgy and have never looked back.

By *ilk_TrayMan
over a year ago

Hampshire

We both met on here as we singles on Fabs.

A Fab romance

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Mine, all mine.

Mr

By *uietlyBohemianCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Mrs' idea here. 6 months of dropping subtle hints later.... then another month of dropping not-at-all-subtle-statements - and then the penny dropped.

First social meets were great. First swinging meet was great. If we'd had a bad first experience, we probably wouldn't have continued.

over a year ago

I bet there has been sooo many bad meets tho

over a year ago

MrP idea, hadn't been together long but we were always adventurous. He showed me some fetish sites and sdc. Not saying I took it well....I didn't at first with the usual "why am I not enough" and don't you find me attractive anymore" questions. How ever we attended Fclub in London a few times and I really enjoyed dressing up and flirting. Our first meet was at hell fire and I arranged it with a lovely female Dr...so yes I gave MrP his first MFF meet at her hotel after the club....first he knew was when I told him to get out of the taxi

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 22:23:04]

over a year ago

Haha he's a lucky lucky man

over a year ago

It was mostly D and it was about 4years ago I love the idea now thou

Jojo

over a year ago

"It was mostly D and it was about 4years ago I love the idea now thou

Jojo"

Amazing

over a year ago

Both of ours...

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

We stumbled along a threesome... I thought he would think I was bit easy..... he actually thanked me for trusting him to do this... bit of dogging... then me confessing I miss fem fem play and him saying don't let me stop you... fantasies about lots of interactive play .... love to watch..... sex life getting better... kids getting old and boom he joined us on here as a surprise x

over a year ago

When do I get to surprise you

By *odramafunCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"When do I get to surprise you"

A fair journey to surprise us

By *eductiveCouple
over a year ago

Kent

It was Mr.S in our case who suggested it a few years ago, he never thought I would be up for it. He came home one night after work and I was sitting there with a big smile on my face!! I used my iniative and joined fabs, best decision ever. We have met lots of lovely people and made wonderful friends. Could never go back to vanilla!! Lol!! Xxx

over a year ago

Mark found fab tbh...we were messing about whilst out one day and a guy started watching and then followed us...we found it such a turn on and initially came on fab to look for a voyeur....but it never stopped at him jist watching

By *harlieandflorenceCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Mine. I was on here as a single bi fem until I met Charlie through PoF. He wasn't sure about the idea at first but now finds it as exciting as I do

F xx

over a year ago

both of us decided to give it a go and were very nervous on our first meet and quite nieve about an actual meet.

Arranged to meet a couple via the old contact books about 45 miles from us met and the services and followed them back to their house ... had a coffee and a yap then the wife of the other couple invited my wife for a look around the house (women apparently love being nosey) so I was left with the husband talking general stuff almost an hour later im there thinking this house must be enormous ! he says its ok give them another 10 mins and we'll go find them, 15 mins later and we go on the hunt for the ladies only to open a bedroom in darkness to see my wife laid on the bed naked being eaten by the other lady by the light from the hallway ..... just got better ever since then lol

By *arleyfanCouple
over a year ago

Dover

I first raised the idea whilst having Sex, something along the lines of "god I would love to see another man do this to you"

She giggled and we carried in. Then the next time we were at it she mentioned it by saying "imagine somebody doing this to me"

A few days later and we chatted about it, both nervously about why we wanted sex with other people and whatbwe would do ( our no no list back then was huge lol) so we signed up for a swingers page on Facebook with a couple of saucy pics and some text.

What followed almost put us off, she loads of "I wanna bang you missus" and "wanna fuck" messages. In the end she left the group after posting about what a rude bunch they all were.

I got a message from somebody there saying sorry you had a bad experience, have you tried fab swingers so I looked it up and registered.

Get home that night and tell her about fan tonwhich she replies "yes I found that and registered too"

Hence why we have 2 accounts, both couples, one for her and one for me.

Our first meet was a social and did not lead to anything, our second a social then we played at the 3rd.

In the meantime she chatted with a guy 150 miles away who drove down just for a social (we insist on that first) then he came back a week later, booked a hotel and they went off to play for a few hours. That felt odd to me but erotic at the same time.

By *axandbooCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

It was me who suggested it to Boo and she can remember her first MMF the bloke we chose was hung like an arm!

By *ampson and delilaCouple
over a year ago

droitwich

His idea as he'd done it before with a previous partner

over a year ago

Seems as tho it's all working out perfect in the end tho

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

It was his, I agreed, then he got jealous, now I'm single!

over a year ago

That'd be me, male but both having great time after few hiccups to start, and yes still remember first soft and first full, both great nights

By *imandHerNottsCouple
over a year ago

North Notts

We had a very d*unken MMF at 19/20 with my best mate. It was a 'I'd like to see that' dare - that I didn't imagine for a single second would happen but it did and wow.

He's still my best mate and squash partner too!

over a year ago

Good to see people who swing together stay friends

Post new Message to Thread