Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife is really shy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys I'm after some advice if anybody can help?

Me and my wife have been on fab now for about a year and had some good and bad times. We originally joined so she could explore her bi side with a women and so far she hasn't been able to do that.

We always get talking to a couple or a single women then because she's shy and hasn't really ever tried to "chat a girl up" it dies a horrible death

So I'm asking if there's any women who has any advice for her to read from a women and hopefully help her get past her shy side?

I have tried doing the chatting but I feel a women has a better chance of chatting to a other women.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't push her into it.she obviously don't want to do it

By *rednwilma1Couple
over a year ago

york

i would advise a club meet

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

You are both on here as a couple..

How come 'the wife' doesn't do the forum and request whatever it is?

Sounds like something you want rather than her.

Looking at the pics,your other half doesn't come over as shy.

over a year ago

"You are both on here as a couple..

How come 'the wife' doesn't do the forum and request whatever it is?

Sounds like something you want rather than her.

Looking at the pics,your other half doesn't come over as shy.

"

she ain't mate trust

By *ertsguy2000Man
over a year ago

hertford

Put as much detail as you can on your profile, let everyone know she is shy, some may find it an attractive quality.

Don't let her put pressure on herself, and make sure you don't pressure her. See if she will just get chatting to a lady, with no view to meet, just chat only, it will become easier

Best of luck

HG

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i find, as a straight woman, a lot of women are happy to just chat to me about anything.

go down that route, introduce flirting slowly. i'm sure she'd feel more comfortable flirting once she knows them properly and has a feel for what they would enjoy.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

when i said go down that route i don't mean with straight women lol, i meant like try just chatting and then flirting when feeling comfortable.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Hi guys I'm after some advice if anybody can help?

Me and my wife have been on fab now for about a year and had some good and bad times. We originally joined so she could explore her bi side with a women and so far she hasn't been able to do that.

We always get talking to a couple or a single women then because she's shy and hasn't really ever tried to "chat a girl up" it dies a horrible death

So I'm asking if there's any women who has any advice for her to read from a women and hopefully help her get past her shy side?

I have tried doing the chatting but I feel a women has a better chance of chatting to a other women."

You've gotta stop the chatting in here , and meet people .

Once you have a couple in front of you , preferably more experienced , it'll happen .

One thing for sure is that if you've been on here for a year and have still not met for her to have some bi fun , what you're doing now isn't working at all !

over a year ago

"i find, as a straight woman, a lot of women are happy to just chat to me about anything.

go down that route, introduce flirting slowly. i'm sure she'd feel more comfortable flirting once she knows them properly and has a feel for what they would enjoy."

Thankyou this helps sincerely

over a year ago

Club for a social. No obligation to join in or not then

over a year ago

"Hi guys I'm after some advice if anybody can help?

I have tried doing the chatting but I feel a women has a better chance of chatting to a other women.

You've gotta stop the chatting in here , and meet people .

Once you have a couple in front of you , preferably more experienced , it'll happen .

One thing for sure is that if you've been on here for a year and have still not met for her to have some bi fun , what you're doing now isn't working at all !"

We have had 5 meets so far all with single guys thought just because it's easier to sort out from my end

But your right what were doing in here isn't working

over a year ago

Love this

Post new Message to Thread