Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Females who actually speak...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Still ain't having any luck with this website with the ladies can anybody tell me why I'm just trying to find a genuine woman to chat to it seems so hard to find lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

You've only been on 5 weeks. Unfortunately not everyone is knee deep in clunge right away. Personally I wouldn't entertain anyone who's only pic I can see is a penis. Not everyone feels the same though.

over a year ago

"You've only been on 5 weeks. Unfortunately not everyone is knee deep in clunge right away. Personally I wouldn't entertain anyone who's only pic I can see is a penis. Not everyone feels the same though."
well if they got to know me they would get to see the real me but for discreet reason I'm hidoing my face as some people ain't as brave I do understand though and feels longer than that!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"You've only been on 5 weeks. Unfortunately not everyone is knee deep in clunge right away. Personally I wouldn't entertain anyone who's only pic I can see is a penis. Not everyone feels the same though. well if they got to know me they would get to see the real me but for discreet reason I'm hidoing my face as some people ain't as brave I do understand though and feels longer than that!"

You don't need to show your face though. There's plenty more options out there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You've only been on 5 weeks. Unfortunately not everyone is knee deep in clunge right away. Personally I wouldn't entertain anyone who's only pic I can see is a penis. Not everyone feels the same though. well if they got to know me they would get to see the real me but for discreet reason I'm hidoing my face as some people ain't as brave I do understand though and feels longer than that!

You don't need to show your face though. There's plenty more options out there. "

Doesn't have to be a dic pic OP there are plenty of those on this site...nothing stands out when all you have is that one pic. Take the advise and think a little more creatively

over a year ago

As others have said, cock shots aren't the bet.

I'm not saying my profile is fucking amazing but I also have to be discreet and have a good few pics that don't show my face. Loads of options really.

By *imidWoman
over a year ago

Stoke/Cheshire

You've met a man, so all isn't lost

over a year ago

"Still ain't having any luck with this website with the ladies can anybody tell me why I'm just trying to find a genuine woman to chat to it seems so hard to find lol"

Very few of us want to chat to a cock pic.

It really is that simple.

over a year ago

Well iv changed my pic now so hopefully fingers crossed and before anyone starts lol I know I ain't expecting it to happen over night x

over a year ago

"Well iv changed my pic now so hopefully fingers crossed and before anyone starts lol I know I ain't expecting it to happen over night x"
Maybe if you had a few more tasteful body pics in public somone might take an interest i haven't read your profile because straight away i would not be interested with bi men a lot of females on here may feel same and some dont care good luck

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP...I would look at your whole profile...maybe make some ammendments.

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

Hi

It would be worth splitting your profile into sentences because it's quite hard to read at the moment. Double check your spelling and grammar.

Also, try to add a bit more that's personal to you because, at the moment, it's a lot of genetics statements which appear in many, many profiles. It's nice if a profile gives enough information to be able to start a conversation. "I'm passionate about Arsenal" or "I love the countryside" or whatever. It just gives something to hang a conversation on.

Good luck.

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"Hi

It would be worth splitting your profile into sentences because it's quite hard to read at the moment. Double check your spelling and grammar.

Also, try to add a bit more that's personal to you because, at the moment, it's a lot of genetics statements which appear in many, many profiles. It's nice if a profile gives enough information to be able to start a conversation. "I'm passionate about Arsenal" or "I love the countryside" or whatever. It just gives something to hang a conversation on.

Good luck. "

*generic

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"You've only been on 5 weeks. Unfortunately not everyone is knee deep in clunge right away. Personally I wouldn't entertain anyone who's only pic I can see is a penis. Not everyone feels the same though."

This is true, as it baffles me at times, when people advise "Lose the cock pics", and yet you see page after page of cock pics in Men's Pics, and then surfing verification lists of potential meets, lots of profiles of guys who only have cock pics on display

over a year ago

I don't have much luck in my area

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Still ain't having any luck with this website with the ladies can anybody tell me why I'm just trying to find a genuine woman to chat to it seems so hard to find lol"

Maybe women aren't here to chat, maybe they're here to fuck?

over a year ago

I also see women with (won't reply unless there's a face pic) but even after that I still don't get a reply lol

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Still ain't having any luck with this website with the ladies can anybody tell me why I'm just trying to find a genuine woman to chat to it seems so hard to find lol

Maybe women aren't here to chat, maybe they're here to fuck? "

Some are, most just chat

over a year ago

Hahaha

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP..you have been offered advice. Listen to it.

over a year ago

"OP..you have been offered advice. Listen to it. "

What do you think I'm doing lol

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"Still ain't having any luck with this website with the ladies can anybody tell me why I'm just trying to find a genuine woman to chat to it seems so hard to find lol

Some are, most just chat "

Is a swinging website your first port of call when you're looking for women just to chat to?

over a year ago

I have a pic of my arse op and I seem to do alright try get your personality over in your messages

over a year ago

"I also see women with (won't reply unless there's a face pic) but even after that I still don't get a reply lol "

Then you are simply not their type.

Poppy

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"Well iv changed my pic now so hopefully fingers crossed and before anyone starts lol I know I ain't expecting it to happen over night x"

Doh..i missed the cock pic,remember some of us like cock pics.

Good luck

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Some are, most just chat

Is a swinging website your first port of call when you're looking for women just to chat to? "

Not at all, I'm just speaking from my experiences in here

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Some are, most just chat

Is a swinging website your first port of call when you're looking for women just to chat to?

Not at all, I'm just speaking from my experiences in here "

It was a rhetorical question really. Didn't mean to target you with it .

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"OP..you have been offered advice. Listen to it.

What do you think I'm doing lol"

Ok..you have a mediocre picture.

Your heading (where're all the females) sounds whingy and smacks of entitlement.

Your profile blurb is littered with grammar and punctuation errors.

In short, there is nothing special about your profile that would tempt many women into meeting you, let alone chatting with you.

over a year ago

OP what lots of guys don't realise when joining fab is how outnumbered they are, someone might put me right here but I bet your looking at probably 30 lads to one women. Bearing that in mind you need to stand out. I had a single guys profile for probably 8yrs +. I was successful or lucky whichever you want to call it but maybe different from vast majority of guys on fab for me it was never about how many women I could sleep with. I wanted a connection and friendship not one off meets. If I was to offer you some advice don't expect instant results on fab you get out of fab what you put in. Read the women's profiles don't just look at pictures and definitely try not to send "fancy a fuck?" messages. Another great way is get yourself along to the organised social events. You get chance to meet women face to face there. Be lucky Simon

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

"I have a pic of my arse op and I seem to do alright try get your personality over in your messages"

Nice arse it is too.

over a year ago

Your heading (where're all the females) sounds whingy and smacks of entitlement.

In short, there is nothing special about your profile that would tempt many women into meeting you, let alone chatting with you."

Wow lol you sit on the fence why don't you lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/08/17 10:47:21]

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

^biting the hand that feeds you^

over a year ago

turn gay

By *aranelloMan
over a year ago

Sittingbourne

Lets face it though, if you write you are passionate about Arsenal, you are getting ignored straight away

"Hi

Good luck. "

By *lceeWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

As a thumbnail, I thought your pic was you on the loo.

Send us a message you'd send to me, having read my profile, I'll be able to judge better. But this is the harshest of sales environments. You're here to sell yourself and the competition is fierce. Your profile, while it is now grammatically correct, lacks humour, that spark that tells me why you are different to the hundreds of guys out there who mail me every day...and I won't even open a message without checking the profile. If you're cheesy, put a couple of cheesy jokes in there. Smooth? Try a wry, self-deprecating line or two. Make me laugh and show me that we have things in common other than bumping uglies and I'll talk. Simples.

over a year ago

We all struggle to get replies, there is just too many guys on here and the women are too spoilt for choice

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

In short, there is nothing special about your profile that would tempt many women into meeting you, let alone chatting with you.

Wow lol you sit on the fence why don't you lol"

Just being honest, and trying to help the lad.

over a year ago

I speak ...far to much sometimes

You can't shut me up when you get me going

over a year ago

"I speak ...far to much sometimes

You can't shut me up when you get me going "

I'm sure we could find a way to stop the talking

over a year ago

You can't shut me up when you get me going

I'm sure we could find a way to stop the talking "

ooooer

over a year ago

OP, become more active on the forums as well, take part in some of the daily threads, I've spoken with three girls today off the back of willy Wednesday and face pic Friday is also a good ice breaker.

over a year ago

"OP, become more active on the forums as well, take part in some of the daily threads, I've spoken with three girls today off the back of willy Wednesday and face pic Friday is also a good ice breaker."

Thanks mate!

over a year ago

You can't shut me up when you get me going "

Unfortunately your profile says I'm too young for you x

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Geography also helps in this game, and you're well-placed in Birmingham fella

over a year ago

I can't see any pictures of you as they're all friends only.

By *ndy pandy and looby looCouple
over a year ago

YORK/LEEDS/HARROGATE/EAST COAST/NORTH WALES

Cock pics leave me and most of our female play mates cold. We always request face/body pics at first contact, it is they combined with cock shots that get my attention, if we meet we verify.

over a year ago

Brum fun can look like Bum fun at first glance

over a year ago

"Brum fun can look like Bum fun at first glance "

You're on good form tonight lol xxx

over a year ago

"Brum fun can look like Bum fun at first glance

You're on good form tonight lol xxx"

I'm bored

over a year ago

"Brum fun can look like Bum fun at first glance

You're on good form tonight lol xxx

I'm bored "

Read my inboxes then lol, there's a few xxx

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Well done for taking advice given to you OP, unusual to see this as most whinge then do nothing, hope you find what you're looking for xx

over a year ago

Mate, it's an absolute crab-shoot. You've got to understand that males vastly outnumber the females on here and as such you've GOT to make yourself stand out and be different to the 'Hi! Fancy a fuck' gang out there.. lots of pics, politeness, go on the forums, get your name known (for the right reasons). And you have a much better chance than the profile observers on here.

Good luck mate!

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

Hi...your verification from a gay guy suggests you have had cock fun..

This will put off quite a number of women..

As lots of people lie in order to get their end away, you may benefit from hiding the veri.

Post new Message to Thread